• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congrats and good **** to our reps at genesis!

Pi

Smash Hero
Thanks D-Torr for this list:
Official Genesis Results!
July 10-12th, 2009
Hosted by DBR

LIVESTREAM - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/genesis-finals

Melee Singles - Total Entrants 290 - Officially the Biggest Melee Tournament Ever
3. Hungrybox - Jigglypuff - $855
9. Raistlin - Jigglypuff
9. Lambchops - Falco
9. Dashizwiz - Falco/Fox
17. Linguni
25. UberIce
33. Rock Crock
49. Harriettheguy
49. Colbol
65. DarkSonic
65. FZero
97. Phanna
---Pools Begin Here---
127. PB&J
169. frames
211. whitebread
253. yes
253. rohins

Melee Doubles - Total Entrants 103 Teams

5. Xelic & Linguini - $152
7. DaShizWiz & Rockcrock
13. R.I.P Oxyclean (HungryBox + Hax)
17. Colbol + Lambchops
25. Birthday Sex (Phanna + UberIce)
---Pools Begins Here---
49. White Bread + Yes
65. the obamwo combo (Frames + irhs mafia)
81. Raistlin's Team (Raistlin + Dark Sonic)

Brawl Singles - Total Entrants 292
17. Co18
49. Chaz
65. kbm
65. gdx
97. Hungrybox

Brawl Doubles - Total Entrants 108 Teams
17. Giga Banana Breaker (Chaz + GDX)
25. lain is currently in weed heaven (CO18 + Lain)

View full brackets and pool results here

Hungrybox
shizwiz
colbol
chops
linguini
xelic (from fl right? oh nvm texas but still good ****!)
frames
phanna
uberice
rohins the honorary FL guy who's mad chill
rockcrock
Fzero
harriettheguy
co18
Raistlin!
dark sonic
chaz
gdx
pb&j honorary fl homie
KBM
whitebread & yes! crazy mo fo's who DROVE to cali
who else am I missing?? (I know i'm missing some brawl folk)

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket5679.gif

To all who went good ****!

BTW, what happen to south crews? I know we were wercking ****, did we get to solidify our position on top?

I wanna hear all the genesis stories, who'd you lose to, why, what happen, who is too good, were you caught off guard by something, any up-n-comers we need to watch youtube for, how good is armada?!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Melee Singles - Total Entrants 290 - Officially the Biggest Melee Tournament Ever
3. Hungrybox - Jigglypuff - $855
9. Raistlin - Jigglypuff
9. Lambchops - Falco
9. Dashizwiz - Falco/Fox
17. Linguni
25. UberIce
33. Rock Crock
49. Harriettheguy
49. Colbol
65. DarkSonic
65. FZero
97. Phanna
---Pools Begin Here---
127. PB&J
169. frames
211. whitebread
253. yes
253. rohins

Melee Doubles - Total Entrants 103 Teams
5. Xelic & Linguini - $152
7. DaShizWiz & Rockcrock
13. R.I.P Oxyclean (HungryBox + Hax)
17. Colbol + Lambchops
25. Birthday Sex (Phanna + UberIce)
---Pools Begins Here---
49. White Bread + Yes
65. the obamwo combo (Frames + irhs mafia)
81. Raistlin's Team (Raistlin + Dark Sonic)

Brawl Singles - Total Entrants 292
17. Co18
49. Chaz
65. kbm
65. gdx
97. Hungrybox

Brawl Doubles - Total Entrants 108 Teams
17. Giga Banana Breaker (Chaz + GDX)
25. lain is currently in weed heaven (CO18 + Lain)

View full brackets and pool results here
Good **** everyone. FL repped hard at this.

Edit: Added KBM to Brawl Singles, Added WhiteBread and Yes to Melee Singles and Dubs.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I can't imagine how exhausted everyone must be who went.

Props to all of the Florida representatives, you guys did insanely well.

vZakat

Half Genie
I remember when Hbox was just starting to get good and got 3rd at like every tourney. Now he's getting 3rd at national tourneys. I'll lmao if he gets 3rd at pound 4. GG everyone <3 FL.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
**** man, Mind = BLOWN at the results.

I am VERY surprised in Armada's placing and Scar's.

Hbox good **** at this tourney, if a second Genesis comes around you'll take 1st at that.

FL did insanely good at this, GJ all.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
If they had finished Dubs on Saturday instead of postpone all Grand Finals to Sunday, I think that they would've have been able to finish crews. Oh well, **** happens. South would have won anyway.

Frames

DI
florida n1ggaaaaaaas

dont forget my n1ggas wonderbread and yes who drove all the way from FL where u at son!

this tourney ***** basically the best tournament ever

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good lord thats a long drive.

And yah you guys ***** at Genesis. If colin hadn't been so nervous Florida definitely coulda gotten 5 people in the top 10 at the biggest melee tourney ever. Too pro.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
florida n1ggaaaaaaas

dont forget my n1ggas wonderbread and yes who drove all the way from FL where u at son!

this tourney ***** basically the best tournament ever
white bread and yes! drove all the way from FL to Cali.

50 hours.

but yeah,

GOOD **** TO FLORIDA!!!!!
My bad again. Ima add them right now.

Also, knihT, if you can, update the quote again to add WhiteBread and Yes for Melee Singles and Dubs.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Faced Armada second match into brackets. armada killed me with edgeguards and I got 3 stocked both matches. Rohins told me I shoulda camped mo'.

Stories:
Challenged m2k, Silent wolf, jman, and cactuar to nairs per minute.
m2k told me he would lose. Silent wolf and tuar weren't in the mood to play my stupid games, and jman said he'd **** me (rubbing his hands together), but he was always busy.
I got to npm lovage and he just nair shined the whole time and finished with 113 npm's and I think I barely beat him when we added up 2 one minute sessions.

Look for warriorknight and DJ nintendo's teams vids together: Warriorknight 0-death'd a fox on battlefield and they have a broken 2v1 strat.

Frames got a stomach virus from eating mexican oranges he bought from a flea market.

Hax and sensei had a 10 dollar mm that went to 20 dollars, then 40 dollars, then 80 dollars. I don't know exactly how much sensei payed in the end.

There was a dance off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNYyvyLCKc

I know there was this asian guy with a tripod and a super nice camera that captured like 3000 frames per second who recorded the hot matches.

Brawl players paused their games and stood on chairs to watch the big screen.

~~~~DIIIIIIIIEE!!!!~~~~

Raistlin got ninth place!!!!! His set with scar is recorded on F-zero/PB&J's SD card, along with 3 hours of other matches (including grandfinals). Like seriously, who the heck is Raistlin...?

Lovage

Smash Hero
I got to npm lovage and he just nair shined the whole time and finished with 113 npm's and I think I barely beat him when we added up 2 one minute sessions.

Frames got a stomach virus from eating mexican oranges he bought from a flea market.
LOL npm is sooo fun. i want to practice with just doing nairs, but doing nairshines was more comfortable for me
we did 3 1 minute sessions, i beat you the first one by like three, you beat me the second one by like 11, and i beat you the third one by like 4. if you add em up you beat me :) but that hotel room was so fun. florida *****

also. me and jeff (and a few others i forgot) ate frames' awesome oranges and im sick...but not that bad haha

Pi

Smash Hero
Faced Armada second match into brackets. armada killed me with edgeguards and I got 3 stocked both matches. Rohins told me I shoulda camped mo'.

Stories:
Challenged m2k, Silent wolf, jman, and cactuar to nairs per minute.
m2k told me he would lose. Silent wolf and tuar weren't in the mood to play my stupid games, and jman said he'd **** me (rubbing his hands together), but he was always busy.

Look for warriorknight and DJ nintendo's teams vids together: Warriorknight 0-death'd a fox on battlefield and they have a broken 2v1 strat.

Hax and sensei had a 10 dollar mm that went to 20 dollars, then 40 dollars, then 80 dollars. I don't know exactly how much sensei payed in the end.

There was a dance off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNYyvyLCKc

I know there was this asian guy with a tripod and a super nice camera that captured like 3000 frames per second who recorded the hot matches.

Brawl players paused their games and stood on chairs to watch the big screen.

~~~~DIIIIIIIIEE!!!!~~~~

Raistlin got ninth place!!!!! His set with scar is recorded on F-zero/PB&J's SD card, along with 3 hours of other matches (including grandfinals). Like seriously, who the heck is Raistlin...?
More posts like this please!!!!

I been challenging my friends to NPM contests
I beat them by like 30 with my pathetic 108 lol

Frames

DI
screw those death oranges LOL

i dont know for sure if they were bad or not but the deal was i was feeling really crappy, my head hurt/stomach ache so i was like "i need fruit...not ****ty *** venue burgers"

so i went to this flea market...there were a lot of mexicans so i was like "there must be some fruit around here somewhere"

i proceeded to buy a 5 pound sack from a street vendor for 4 dollars

i shared my yummy treats with the world (lovage, ss, kira)

the end

oh yea and right after i had to play my pools matches so i got ***** by the combined pre-existing sickness/orange stomach disease AKA swine flu

Handorin

Smash Hero
wtf. Frames tried to give me those oranges too. Good thing I didn't eat them.

Top Bottom