• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Yoshi's a boy. I read somewhere that the males lay eggs too. And in SMW, it does say Yoshi and his friends. And Sakurai says Yoshi's a boy.

OoT never said Sheik's a guy. Link thinks she's a guy, 'cause she looks like one and has no breasts. However, at the end, Sheik is revealed to be Zelda...and there's no gender-changing spell, as far as I know! OoT never actualy stated Sheik's gender, but she is a girl.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

Incorrect. My friend has a screenshot of the game saying that she's a he. [Edit:] It does, in fact, say that Sheik is a male.

And SPOILERZZZ.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
WTF Sheik non-gender for Brawl...
Yoshi is a seahorse kind of...
Anywho...Artifact Temple is the Ridley Boss fight right...The fun one?

P.S. I misunderstood everything.

P.P.S.
Lucas is the next char update - reation - "Does this de-confirm Ness?"
Krystal - "She is awesome!"
C.Falcon - "PWNage moves *salute*"
Bub & Bob - "Does this de-confirm Ice Climbers?"
Meta Knight - Finally and SWEET!
Baloon Fighter - "omg i crapped myself!"
Smashkid - "The customize and configure generic Animal Crosser. YES!"

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I never really liked Sheik imo because of her lame moveset, who I'd rather see is Ganondorf, him with a new moveset would PWN

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Ganon will PWN...
Sheik is gay...hows that work? lol jk
Seriously though, Meta Knight HAS NO WEAKNESS!

Young Link and Midna will be Zelda represents too, maybe not Midna but YLink 100% confirmed...
Yes he is, don't argue, you'll see, I'll explain why my theory is when you see him for yourself!

OmegaXXII

interesting...I would like to hear your theory out because I am surely not convinced that YLink ain't going to return probably as WW Link which I don't really like

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Dynamism: u are awesome just because yer a Ylink user and funny...i think i heart u hahaha. oh n Sheik's not homo, IT was forced to be a trans-sexual because Zelda wanted to be incognito hahahaha. and her moveset is lame, but its fun to use cuz people get combod easy sometimes XD
about Yoshi, forgot that it said that. i remember reading "she" for some reason...maybe i was dreaming O_o
Ganon would only pwn more if he had a new moveset (possibly with the sword, which would extremely pwn hahaha).

Dynamism

Smash Lord
You don't like WWLink? then you're in luck lol...Seriously though, it's all lined up for him, keep in touch.
Bub & Bob better make it, I'm sure they will but I hope as the duo competition for IC's.
Imo, IC's better stage confirmed with Rumble Falls, Ice Berg AND Mountain Top, I hope!

Edit: That sheik thing was a joke about myself making fun of her in an earlier post. Ganon PWN's without limbs...

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
maybe she's really a gender-less alien or ameba of somesort, a-sexual! He's almost like a clone of herself. Never mind the Zelda crap, Sheik deserves his unique roll as she's the only one going not both, but NO ways lol

Off-topic: Dybamism, sometimes you creep me out. Why is that? Your hyperactiveness. Have you been taking any drugs, crack, mj, eh eh? In my neighborhood? I don't think so!!

Bonus Points for getting the right clip of episode.

But, seriously, you are always pretty hyper. Lol, no offense. I wish I was as hyper.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Off-topic: Dybamism, sometimes you creep me out. Why is that? Your hyperactiveness. Have you been taking any drugs, crack, mj, eh eh? In my neighborhood? I don't think so!!

Bonus Points for getting the right clip of episode.

But, seriously, you are always pretty hyper. Lol, no offense. I wish I was as hyper.
Is it when he's going outside to hose the house down?
If I'm wrong it's because the picture is fuzzy... *nervesssssnous* - shifty eyes - "COMON HIT THE BUTTON!"

OmegaXXII

ZOMFG the Bubble Bobble Dragons...you know...back in the day!
The two dragons that shot bubbles and trapped baddies in them or made them explode in the baddies faces. Bub & Bob
They were on NES, and Game Boy I beleive
oh, I think I remember seeing them before, I guess it a possibility that Sakurai will bring them back just like IC's and G&W but personally, I don't wanna see the Ic's back unless Sakurai gives them a new moveset, other than that I wouldn't even bother playing as them even if they showed up ib Brawl just as they did in melee with their boring, crappy moves

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Is it when he's going outside to hose the house down?
If I'm wrong it's because the picture is fuzzy... *nervesssssnous* - shifty eyes - "COMON HIT THE BUTTON!"
It's when he wants to buy lemonade, but the little ***** of the girl doesn't take credit cards. Peter then thinks she's selling drugs, so says what I said and does that.

OmegaXXII

Family Guy is hilarious:laugh:, but on topic Diddy Kong will definetly have a unique way of moving around from what i've seen anyway

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The bubble boble dragons are not Nintendo's and they do NOT deserve a place in brawl.

Anyways lets hope Diddy's cannon is... er... good.

OmegaXXII

what's the differnce between first, second,,arrrg.. does it matter? as long as they've been on a Nintendo system they have a chance

Legolastom

Smash Hero
? You actually think they deserve a third party slot?

Actually your right because Tatio are one of the biggest games company out there. *rolls eyes*

Seriously are you being serious?... seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom