• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Sonic may be in it, imo it seems that Snake has took his place, the way he's the big shot in the trailer. I think if we don't see Sonic in the new trailer (if there is one) at E3, I don't think he's going to be in it.
Sorry to Sonic fans.

Edit: Shadow = NO!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah Im sure sonic will be THE last character to be revealed, being the one most people want to see, if they show him in the next trailer, any 3rd party and even 1st party characters will be compared to sonic...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Starman: What?
Chiyo-chan: Stryks said it perfectly. Sonic is one of the more highly anticipated characters that could be in Brawl, he definitely seems like their ace in the hole, and I bet he's the last update, or the greatest suprise as an unlockable.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Lol we know they've been revealed in Dojo, we jsuty don't udnerstand what you meant when you said they hadn't been added somewhere else? I don't know. I'm over it if you're over it.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Nah Im sure sonic will be THE last character to be revealed, being the one most people want to see, if they show him in the next trailer, any 3rd party and even 1st party characters will be compared to sonic...
True, but I just can't see them revealing Sonic on a weekdays update, and not E3. Well not longe to E3.

Edit: "PM" stop it, your killing me, If Sonic is in the game, Sonic only.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
Lol we know they've been revealed in Dojo, we jsuty don't udnerstand what you meant when you said they hadn't been added somewhere else? I don't know. I'm over it if you're over it.
I am wondering why they have not edited the list on the 1st post.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
i think shiek and zelda shouldn't be a separate character because nintendo will have to find a new down b for both of them. i heard that the game will be out in a couple of months. nintendo has to hurry!
Did you ever consider that they are hiding it behind their backs or knocked out shiek?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
First off, Sonic requires alot of work to obtain the rights in the first place. I doubt they'll waste their time on what is a perfect example of a clone.

Second, Scav couldn't be subscribed to this anymore or we'd all have soo many warnings for spam and off topic conversation XD

-PM-

Smash Ace
True, but I just can't see them revealing Sonic on a weekdays update, and not E3. Well not longe to E3.

Edit: "PM" stop it, your killing me, If Sonic is in the game, Sonic only.
lol fine enough with the counter parts lol im just saying theres always been a counterpart for every character

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i've got two

yoshi counterpart is boshi
falcon counterpart is blood falcon

the closest to dk will be dreadkong

however since sakurai said that 1-3 third party will be in brawl there will probably be one per franchise

finally who cares about sonic i know how the battle will look like
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M45D6ndfmGU

jk you sonic lovers he'll make a good addition to brawl

Kakashi421

Smash Cadet
Boshi, Blood Falcon, and DreadKong are funny XD
But I know that Blood Falcon is a real character in F-Zero for N64 and SSBM. If you look on the back of C.F. when your the red/purple color, it shows a skull with wings and it says Blood Falcon.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Dread Kong? someone post a picture of this sucker. I'm interested. Blood falcon is the only one I've heard of. Boshi eludes me.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace

OMFG. DK steaks Pauline FFS. Jeeze...
correction dk's ancestor who is also called dk stole pauline

most logic one is cranky's father

boshi is a yoshi that thinks he's all that in rpg yoshis loved to race hoowever boshi soon beat everyone and made a rule that all races will be him and a challenger mario then helps yoshi win a race against boshi so everyone can race here's a rough picture of him

http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo Pictures/Super Mario RPG/boshi.gif

now that i think about it croco might fit yoshi's counterpart better
he's similiar in design of yoshi but he's everything different

he is a villian that is greedy (he's a thief) he throws bombs kinda like yoshi's eggs and in the end of rpg he raced against yoshi to help boshi (probably for money) here's his pic

http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo Pictures/Super Mario RPG/croco.gif

i know way too much trivia

anyway these counterparts have slim chance to even be an AT

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I hate the weekends now! Sounds crazy... but it's true.

I used to like the weekends, where I could post on Smashboards about everything that happened during the week because I couldn't post that much with school still in session. But now that it's summer, I spend most of my day on the computer anyway and I've said all I needed to say about the Dojo updates. Now all that the weekends are to me are a 48hour waiting period for Monday's update.
Anyone else in this boat?

As for Boshi, I think that he has about as much a chance to get in as Yoob (big pink mutated Yoshi from M&L:partners in Time). Maybe Croco... but more than likely not Boshi.

Devastlian

Smash Lord

I thought the most logical one was Cranky himself...

boshi is a yoshi that thinks he's all that in rpg yoshis loved to race hoowever boshi soon beat everyone and made a rule that all races will be him and a challenger mario then helps yoshi win a race against boshi so everyone can race here's a rough picture of him

he is a villian that is greedy (he's a thief) he throws bombs kinda like yoshi's eggs and in the end of rpg he raced against yoshi to help boshi (probably for money) here's his pic

I believe the original characters made for SMRPG are copyright Square-Enix, so, if an SE character gets in, we could very well see these.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

Wow! I've never seen these >_<
Boshi is like the Fonz of the Yoshi's. I say dump Yoshi and add Boshi and Croco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom