• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Mario Main

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
I accidentally use my fludd on nothing sometimes because like midbattle i'll charge my fludd and when i kill them i automatically press down-B for some reason even if it's already charged , not something i do on purpose either haha
omg that's what i do 2 haha XD
i think it's cuz i'm constantly charging my fludd all the time that it's become a habit XD

Zatman

Smash Rookie
I lost two stock today because i accidentaly used Fludd when i run off the ledge......it was supposed to be cape you know.....

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So did I...

I'm also lazy and don't update things. :(

BSP

Smash Legend
so did i. Anyway, a stupid thing i did with mario was get ledge hogged even when the cape is fresh

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I don't mind fighting Meta Knight. I learned that Match-Up as Mario/Link.

And if MK is banned it's going to mean a rise on King Dedede in response to the rise of Snake.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I voted to keep him too. I haven't been infected with the stigma that compels everyone to vote pro-ban.

Doubt I ever will, especially since I've played M2K, Inui and sucky MKs...and didn't even feel overwhelmed. Just outplayed.

bobson

Smash Lord
I voted yes because I think the rage over his ban would be hilarious.

Matt07

Smash Master
I have not voted, I've only participated in WiFi so I haven't uuh felt? Metaknight's potentional.

I hope he won't be banned though.

vato_break

Smash Master
I am stepping it guys,I swear to you I will bring a good result..I'm not gunna give up, I cant give up I know I can do it. I suggest everyone else do the same.If we want to rep mario we have to show our dedication and hard work.. I here declare our breaking of traditions,no more placeing in the middle,no more 1-2's,no more losing to marths,no more losing to lucarios. I am going to represent mario in my region to his fullest i swear it I will no longer be a "good mario", I will be an amazing mario. I can do better. I will do better, this I promise mario community.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I am stepping it guys,I swear to you I will bring a good result..I'm not gunna give up, I cant give up I know I can do it. I suggest everyone else do the same.If we want to rep mario we have to show our dedication and hard work.. I here declare our breaking of traditions,no more placeing in the middle,no more 1-2's,no more losing to marths,no more losing to lucarios. I am going to represent mario in my region to his fullest i swear it I will no longer be a "good mario", I will be an amazing mario. I can do better. I will do better, this I promise mario community.
This is so touching. Good attitude, bro. **** SoCal up.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Was that aimed at me!? (The bolded part) Lol. Nah I stopped losing to Lucarios a long time ago.

I take it Vato just got back from a tourney. Vato, you gotta step it up, I've been working on becoming an amazing mario for months now! Your way too slow man!

I'm taking Blood Hawk's tourney on the... 15th (I think) and nobody is about to stop me! I'm also gonna get lots of vids of the **** for you guys it'll be amazing. (...Hopefully somebody there has recording equipment...)

vato_break

Smash Master
i got 33 of 67 last tourney while thats not bad i feel i can do better.i lost to a diddy kong(placed 17th at genesis), while I wasn't too mad about loseing too him, I also lost to a lucario who just rolled alot. I hate not placing good ****!!

Javon89

Smash Ace
i want to step it up too, i can't stand when i lose marth. I can't really approach him cause he slashed all my fireballs, his aerials are superior, and his long reach.

NNID
LilG912
lol all Marth players does the same thing, Mario vs Marth 45/55 in my opinion, cuz Marth is not that challenging to me cuz of his predictable aerials to side smash or do aerials and evade and dodge your moves and try to attack again.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I've noticed that the in the last 3 tournaments I've lost every set that I chose Falco in. I really got to put trust in my main.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Mostly PR members and other high level players. And any Meta Knight that comes my way.

lol, I can make my way past Snakes, G&Ws, Falcos, even Dedede's but get killed by the MKs. It's probably all in my head though :/

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
My confession is well I can't seem to land Mario'sMeteor punch at the right time when I try tostop my opponants recovery.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
My confession isn't really a Mario confession, but I'm starting to think Mario may soon replace Kirby as my main...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
My confession isn't really a Mario confession, but I'm starting to think Mario may soon replace Kirby as my main...
Hm, don't drop Kirby, but you can still main Mario! Just play Kirby alot less for a while (like a week to a month) and then play him later, that's what I did with Mario and now I fell in love with him again (and I **** harder than before!)

My confession is, I was tired of Mario until today! Now I'm psyched!

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
I have to confess...

-My confession is...than i wrote a big chunk of text, but i deleted it x9...anyways...i'm originally from Mexico...yeah, a Mx Mario d: ) -

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hm, don't drop Kirby, but you can still main Mario! Just play Kirby alot less for a while (like a week to a month) and then play him later, that's what I did with Mario and now I fell in love with him again (and I **** harder than before!)

My confession is, I was tired of Mario until today! Now I'm psyched!
I wouldn't dream of dropping Kirby, but he is slowly becoming a secondary... ****it, I need to stop dropping lower and lower on the tier list. I'm like an inverse tier *****... Give it another 6 months and Ganon will have gone from a 3rd to a main :p

Dory

Smash Journeyman
my confession is that i never thought i was good. and if you dont know who i am, i proved my point lol.

:]

Top Bottom