• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Mario Main

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Rofltroll.

I can't say I can choose between Ness or Mario in terms of which one is better. I like Mario more, but my Ness is just so much better. :dizzy:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
For a second I thought you said dropping Mario was too fun, lol. I don't receive many compliments on my Mario, I mostly get complaints.

"WTF Mario's fsmash has more range than Ike's."

"I hate Mario and his 60% combos that end in me being gimped."

I watched two people argue about the range of Mario's fsmash because they didn't know it could be pivotted. The compliments I do get, I enjoy though, I still enjoy people complaining about me though.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

TOO GOOD.

People still don't ****ing know what Mario has up his sleeve.

I've never regretted using Mario. I don't know if I'll regret using him and never placing in a tournament however. But ever since I looked into things like Mario's huge range on F-smash, out of shield options, and other sick mindgames, there is quite a bit of level of skill that can be put into him, so hmmm, I think he can still do better.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Dammit! That was fuggin pro dude! You did like...EVERYTHING right in that matchup lmao. Fireball setups -> U-air are too good!

2:19, I think you could have tried charging FLUDD instead of air dodging...that lets you shield faster.

boss8

Smash Hero
dude matador im coming to your house and just like famous where gonna do mario dittos for like 4 hours and then your mario will be like super strong on steriods.....along with ajax......lol just give us a time....

im guessing sometime in summer...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
dude matador im coming to your house and just like famous where gonna do mario dittos for like 4 hours and then your mario will be like super strong on steriods.....along with ajax......lol just give us a time....

im guessing sometime in summer...
Yea, I was actually lookin for you on AIM to find a day I could come up there to VA for some games.

Especially since my Wii's bricked. I can't practice here anymore.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
...I want epic steroid mario ditto training.

But... I'm all alone! Without a car to go play people!

EDIT: I mean, if you guys didn't schedule a circuit event on THE SAME DAY AS THE MW'S BIGGEST ONE EVER. Then you guys could totally come here, but noooooooooo! I'm talkin about Michigan vs. the World, oh yayuz.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah, gay SNES is what I'm talking about. Same day as our circuit -_-'.

But I'm 15, and have my permit, I just have age johns. :D (I only took driver's ed to get my license just to drive to smash tourneys earlier, lol)

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
LOLZ boss and Matador were talking about me. i feel so loved. and also the mario ditto meeting (lul) will be when khaos lets boss and me go to his house. Preferably a weekend cuz my mom works on weekdays. And yea ill bring the wii since matador punished his D:

BSP

Smash Legend
Dumbest thing I did with mario was charging fludd, midair, without second jump...yeah...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I only charge FLUDD off-stage when I've been knocked up by an attack. Perfect time to charge the FLUDD to, because your opponent can't get to you at the top of the screen.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If my FLUDD isn't already fully charged, then I'm probably running away charging it.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Last time I played wifi for 1v1 was when I was on Norfair, I pressed down then B to charge my fludd at the start of the match... but I accidentally pressed down too much? And I went through my platform and the delay was too much I couldn't save myself :[

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
lul wat happens to me alot is wen sum1 is recovering i always try to fast fall so i can cape but somtimes the fast fall cape turns into down b fludd. and most of the time its not charged so wen i realized im about to die i airdodge and attemp to recover but i always fail =P

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I've been charging FLUDD to ignore RCO lag, and I've actually had some pretty slick results with it, since ppl usually wait for me to attack or air dodge instead when I get up from the ledge. And then I shield cancel and lol mindgames.

Still, 90% of the time I just use B-air to get up from the ledge.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
it's pretty hard to won with mario against olimar than with ike
but i never thought about dropping mario, he's the best

Matt07

Smash Master
Hmm...I checked the Ike boards for their match-up ratio, but couldn't find it. I was just checking to see who has a better chance against Olimar. In my opinion though it should be easier to win against Olimar as a Mario then an Ike. Unless if I'm missing something.

Top Bottom