• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Mario Main

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Alright guys, I have a confession to make. Oh boy, this is tough.

Well, here goes....Idon'tknowhowtofightSamus!!!!

There it is. I've lost to Samus (by talented player, but still). I just get forced to approach with missles, and then zaired into oblivion. I can't beat Samus guys, what should I do? :(

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I suck aganist Samus as well.....

Who has a better chance against Samus?

Link or Mario?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario, Mars.

10 Mario. Links hate fighting Samus. They are one of the few characters whose base attributes allow for them to outcamp him. Also know that a good samus is not letting Link back on stage when he's off.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
My confession; I suck at cape glides... I can do half distance most the time, but not enough to be epic and make my opponents go WTF?!

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
I always go for the cape gimp. I'm a bad person to my friends for 0-60% gimping them...twice in a row.
I made my Snake main friend drop him for Falco since i ***** it too hard too many times.
I made my Falco main friend drop him for Toon Link because I cape ***** him too many times.
I made my ROB main friend pick up Diddy Kong because I juggle him all day everyday.
I caused a 14 year old to break into tears after using FLUDD and Cape on his Ike in front of his older brother and dad. he refuses to play any smash game as long as I'm alive and around.

mario mains PLEASE help me by ridding me of my Mario sins.*gets on knees and weeps*

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I always go for the cape gimp. I'm a bad person to my friends for 0-60% gimping them...twice in a row.
I made my Snake main friend drop him for Falco since i ***** it too hard too many times.
I made my Falco main friend drop him for Toon Link because I cape ***** him too many times.
I made my ROB main friend pick up Diddy Kong because I juggle him all day everyday.
I caused a 14 year old to break into tears after using FLUDD and Cape on his Ike in front of his older brother and dad. he refuses to play any smash game as long as I'm alive and around.

mario mains PLEASE help me by ridding me of my Mario sins.*gets on knees and weeps*
Simple solution; play with the TV turned off. If they can't see themselves getting *****, they might not even realize that it's happening.

NNID
LilG912

Just let the skills flow through u so u can make other ppl mad as such MK players if your cape their shuttle loop.

That's like saying "I love ****, no homo."
=o

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115

Use a secondary besides your Main and destroy them

*Does a Dr. Eggman Laugh*

Famous

Smash Champion
I always go for the cape gimp. I'm a l33t person to my friends for 0-18% gimping them...all 3 stock.
I made my MK main friend drop him for D3 since i ***** it too hard too many times.
I made my Falco main friend drop him for D3 because I cape ***** him too many times.
I made my ROB main friend pick up D3 because I juggle him all day everyday.
I caused a 20 year old to break into tears after using FLUDD and Cape on his Ike in front of his older brother and dad. he refuses to play any smash game as long as I'm alive and around.

I'm just to l33t for my noob friends...Please give me competition to train against
Fixed for the good of the colony...xD

Ponyboy

Smash Rookie
once my friend used toon links dair and i knew he was going to land next to me and i prepared to d smash him little did i know that the dair would push me off the stage and it came out as a dair leading me to my death. embarrasing!!!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
One time I gimped a Metaknight. And then almost gimped said Metaknight again, but choked. (Should be on Youtube with commentary soon...)

Top Bottom