• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

past_b

Smash Apprentice
Eh, too much Fox. Mango, PeePee, M2K and HBox all eat Fox for breakfast.
Well we've seen Javi beat peepee, and after big house, we know that unknown can beat hbox. If matchups all worked out perfectly for the worl like that, it could be a LIL interesting. Don't get me wrong, USA would still win.

:phone:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
hope you come man, i like your marth. we must play friendlies when you come

redact- thanks for donating to mango too. I love Mango vs australia,some of my favorite vids ever. Are you that decent falco in the vids?
thats mostly another falco but i beat that falco in falco dittos ;)

it was all filmed at my house though

PB&J

Smash Hero
redact- i need to come to australia to chill with you. always wanted to go for other stuff but i want to play smash in every country i go to.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Oh, world crews is being discussed?

USA crew is probably something like

HBox PP Mango M2K

Then fill the remaining slot with any of: Axe Fly Shroomed Wobbles SFAT Hax S2J Zhu etc etc honestly like 10 more people could be listed and I'm lazy but you get the idea - a lot of the people who top 8 consistently or semi-consistently live there so just take them and if they have a crazy strong CP vs common things (like Axe with FD vs space animals) then give strong consideration to that because strong CPs help dispatch people for good advantage

I think if USA didn't have HBox this would be doable (still clearly their advantage by a good chunk, but doable) but I think with him the best the world can hope for is making it close

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I have to agree with KK. The best possible combination the World has to offer could potentially make it close though. A couple strokes of bad luck and they may even win.(bad luck meaning M2K SD'ing twice against someone).

Armada

Smash Lord
KK where is the confidence?
Every single player in the world crew have to bring out their A game but that is not impossible at all.

Just imagine USAs players faces when we win...
That gives me 100x more motivation =)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I basically only get hyped for AZ vs [people] crew battles, because that's the only time I feel emotionally invested in the outcome.

Otherwise I just try to take as many stocks as I can, then afterwards make fun of everybody involved. Maybe it's because I also want to crush everybody in the USA too, so I'm just watching everybody thinking how I'm supposed to beat them when I play them eventually.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like wobbles' attitude

but I also want him on his super duper **** on the US Crew

Ice climbers in crews man

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Wobbles, your a part of the world technically. Team switch? I could get you an Ontario driver's license no problem ;)

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Otherwise I just try to take as many stocks as I can, then afterwards make fun of everybody involved. Maybe it's because I also want to crush everybody in the USA too, so I'm just watching everybody thinking how I'm supposed to beat them when I play them eventually.
Not even EC vs WC?!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yttuty, you need to roll on up! Def need some more representation from Mexico =D

So I think if Tuga can't go, the remaining donations should go to Yttuty imo. Gotta have a truly Mexican team at least!

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Yttuty, you need to roll on up! Def need some more representation from Mexico =D

So I think if Tuga can't go, the remaining donations should go to Yttuty imo. Gotta have a truly Mexican team at least!
Thanks for the support, if all of you manage to help me with anything it will surely be more probable that I'll be going to this tourney

saludos

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Everything is going good, atlus has been updating me and javi is like 100% now and should be registered aswell.

Tuga is a no go unfortunately, busy man and has a kid on the way so congratulations to him.

Yttuty is teaming with javi instead so gl to team mexico!

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ytutty is gonna do work at this tournament, calling that right now (highest placing marth? Likely!) Nice to see a legit Mexican team as well!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Is Yttuty the same guy who was Javi's translator/coach last year? I mean the guy who sat beside him while he played Dr.PP last year.

FireFly

Smash Lord
This is so much hype! Can't wait to see this new rematch in January. If world practices hard (unlikely because it's only an exhibition) they can come real close I bet.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Is Yttuty the same guy who was Javi's translator/coach last year? I mean the guy who sat beside him while he played Dr.PP last year.
No, that was "Risos"....
I've never been on a tournament in USA

And yeah, yttuty = .jpg

About Javi and I, we still don't know if we're going to team, we are waiting for another mexican to tell us if he's going or not, but if he's not, then surely I'll be teaming with javi

Also, I want to publicly thank Atlus, I talked with him last week and asked him if he could make a fund to help me complete for my plane ticket and he directly donated $200 usd to me

Saludos :)

Top Bottom