• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ COMPLETE! ] Smashboards Creates: All-Star Strife (An indie-based platform fighter!)

FazDude

Smash Master
Sorry for being slighty off time-wise, but boss voting is closed! It looks like Marie will be the third boss in our lineup, courtesy of cashregister9 cashregister9 !

Submissions for Quote and Shantae's super moves are also closed. Megadoomer Megadoomer wins Quote by default, while I'll do Shantae's since no submissions came in for her.
  • Level 1 (Revive): Shantae regains some health as a pink heart appears around her.
  • Level 2 (Obliterate): Shantae glows pink before releasing a powerful burst of magic forwards.
  • Level 3 (Half-Genie Festival): Shantae's fellow Half-Genies appear at her side as they all begin to dance, causing an earthquake to trip opponents and electricity/vines to shoot out across the stage. Nowhere is safe during these half-genies' performance!
----
It's time for some more jobs!

Job 48: Submit a fighter from 2017-2022!
Just what it says on the tin; Submit a fighter whose debut game came out within the past five years. As a reminder, it's allowed to submit fighters who already have their franchise represented by another fighter, but if they win, no new fighters from that franchise will be allowed until DLC.

Also, please note that this is based on debut game; For example, despite Skullgirls getting a few DLC fighters in the past few years, no Skullgirls character will be eligble since the game itself came out in 2012.

Job 49: Submit a stage from 2017-2022!
Same thing as above, but with stages (and sans the "two fighters" rule).

Job 50: Submit alternate stage layouts!
Submit an alternate stage layout that all stages can use. They can be simple as the Battlefield forms in Smash or something like RoA's Aether stages. Heck, they can be something of your own creation! Just have fun with it! (Since I anticipate that it'll be a popular choice, Omega/FD stage layouts will be added by default).

Submissions close tomorrow night.

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 48: Annalynn (2021)

Yep. We're doing this again. I'm going to take a different approach to discussing the character, though, so please bear with me a moment.

Annalynn is the eponymous protagonist of the game of the same name. She is a miner who happens to run into the Venom Brood, a group of villainous snakes, during one of her expeditions, and now must fend off the reptiles while gathering treasure. I'd imagine she'd be a Pac-Man-type character, using the limited nature of her game in creative ways (for example, she could toss the bonus items from her game in the same vein as Pac-Man tossing his fruit), so that could be fun.

More importantly, though... I gotta come out and say it; Annalynn, out of all the characters I was considering for this job, is the one I want to see the most from a personal perspective. No offense to characters like Kris and Zagreus; They're great, and I do hope people submit them for this job. For what Annalynn is, though, her game is honestly one of the most charming outings I've had the pleasure of playing over the past year or two. I'm not submitting her because I think she has a monumental role in the indie gaming world, but because I just would really love to see her in a game like this.

Plus, the most fun I've had with this thread was getting to learn about all the smaller indie games out there; Antonball, Weird Fighters, 100% Orange Juice... the list goes on. Even if they didn't win in the end, I still had fun learning about them. I consider Annalynn to fall within that group, so not only does she represent a game I really loved, but she also kinda represents what I love about All-Star Strife.

Sorry if I leaned a little too much into pathos here, but I wanted to gush about this character just one more time. That said, I hope you'll vote for Annalynn, or at least see the reasoning behind me wanting her inclusion.

tl;dr: annalynn is mappy but awesome

Job 49: Headspace (Omori, 2020)

I'll be upfront and say I've never played Omori, but I do think it deserves some form of representation. The Headspace could make for a fun travelling stage with all its vastly different locales.

Job 50: Ringout Form
I'm reusing this form from the Super Mario Smash thread:
Ringout stages are essentially the King of Fighters Stadium from Smash Ultimate, being a walkoff-stage with invisible walls covering the side blast zones. Only by launching opponents with enough velocity can the walls be broken, causing the launched fighter to be KO'd.

D

Deleted member

The Knight

I was pretty surprised that this guy wasn't submitted in our first round. Hollow Knight was a huge hit and an awards darling. If we're adding the likes of Undetale and Cuphead it only makes sense to throw him in. He'd be a quick paced sword fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Peppino (Pizza Tower, TBA, First Demo: '18)

It's Pizza Time! Peppino is an anxious chef with a baaaaaad temper, his quirky off-model art style along with catchy music has granted him a bit of a rising star status.

Peppino would be a heavyweight grappler fighter with a bit more range and speed than his archetype is known for thanks to his squash-and-stretch animations and speedgame roots. Perhaps we could go the NASB Patrick route and make all his specials different types of grab, or do it more like Smash DK and give him a unique mechanic to his throw attacks. Of course, Peppino also has a lot of transformations ranging from a ghost to a cheese zombie - though I'm not sure if those could be used in conjunction with the grappler playstyle I'm envisioning

cashregister9

Smash Hero
MANKIND IS DEAD

BLOOD
IS FUEL

HELL IS FULL

V1 (ULTRAKILL) [2020]

V1 is the main playable character in ULTRAKILL, ULTRAKILL is a Retro inspired First Person Shooter developed by Arsi "Hakita" Patala and published by New Blood Interactive. V1 is a blood fueled Death Machine that has insane movement capabilities and an arsenal of powerful weapons. ULTRAKILL has had overwhelmingly positive reception and is notable nicknamed "Devil May Quake" due to having stylish combos involving a lot of weapons and movement that is inspired by Quake and Devil May Cry. V1 if added could have a wild and fast ranged combo based moveset.

The Subway (Subway Midnight) [2021]

Subway Midnight is a 2021 game developed by Bubby Darkstar. This stage would take place inside a single subway car. In and is a standard walk off. the background changes to many of the subway formations seen in Subway Midnight.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Oleander (Them's Fightin' Herds, 2018)
1649291227981.png
Oleander is a unicorn and is the self-proclaimed champion of the woodlands. Oleander comes from the Order of the Horn as the only Unicorn willing to do something about the threat of the predators, and is a firm believer that dark magic can be used for good.

Oleander being an ungulate already has relatively interesting normal attacks, but her Unicornomicon (seen as the book on her back) can be used for devastating spells and for a super move she could be able to summon FHTNG (also known as Fred) seen below. Oleander can also teleport, summon demonic hands from the book, cast Shadow Spark, and send out a chapter of the book as a trap move.
1649291430521.png

someone help, I can't definitively pick a TFH rep and it's making me sad. All should get in at least crossover fighting game

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

THE GOOSE (Untitled Goose Game - 2019)

It's a lovely morning in the village, and you are a horrible goose.

The Goose is a goose, whose only goal is to cause mischief and mess with the villagers by doing things like making a kid trip, stealing a harmonica, or putting a rake in the lake. "But the Goose is just a normal goose," you may say. "Surely it couldn't work as a playable character in a fighting game!" But this is not so. Behold!

(I've also written up a Smash moveset for the Goose, but I figure the video is flashier)

Also, it would be amusing to have a goose mixed up with the likes of Madeline from Celeste, Shovel Knight, Meat Boy, and Shantae.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 48: Zero (Katana Zero)
We got a little snippet of news for this year's free DLC recently, so I'm on a bit of a Katana Zero high right now.
IMG_6184.png

(Fanart by Ranveld on Reddit)
Zero
is the main character of Katana Zero, released in 2019. It was developed by Justin Stander (who also worked on Tower Of Heaven if you're familiar with that). It's a 2D sidescrolling action game where you play as a war veteran turned assassin skilled with both his katana and the mysterious ability to slow time around him to a crawl. In All-Star Strife, Zero would be a glass canon, referencing the one-hit kill and one-hit death structure of Katana Zero.
Not much other than that. Katana Zero is a really fun game, and Zero would be cool to have (maybe we could do something a little more creative for his time manipulation than just giving him a counter).
EpicDance.gif
unrelated gif of a government assassin bussin it down
JOB 49: The Counter (Coffee Talk)

Coffee Talk is a 2020 chill restaurant sim developed by Toge Productions, where you make people coffee and listen to their conversations. That's...about it, pretty much. It's just a really good time getting to know all these awesome characters, and while I haven't gotten the chance to pick up the game myself, it's next up on my indie games to buy list (which, thanks to this thread, is huuuge). Battles would take place on the countertop, the most iconic location in the game. Characters from the game will come down to share their stories or just talk about their day, but they won't pay the ongoing match any attention. It's basically Bridge of Eldin, but you don't have to worry about random bulls or bombs or any of that nonesense.

Resubmitting Impostor from Among Us.
Fighter Submission:
Impostor (Among Us)

Impostor is a villain from Indie mobile game Among Us released in 2018 and gained insane popularity during september 2020.
Impostor is an Alien from unknown species (Presumably Impostors) that invades human properties and has ability to shape-shift or crawl in the vents. He always shapeshift into random colored Crewmate to be unnoticed by other crewmates, otherwise if he gets voted, the Impostor gets ejected from Ships, Bases and other space structures into outer space.

His moveset would be based on Among Us, like he could use knife, Gun or even his tongue. He has ability to shape-shift into other opponent and even he could create vents to crawl through them, making him undetected by fighters.
Although, if he had full moveset in the game, it would be based on Rivals of Aether moveset and BrawlFan1's moveset.
He could be Middleweight character with double jumps and no additional moveset options.

I nominate Impostor, because his game was successful in 2020 and it became a cult following game. Also, Mobile game representation would be nice and unique.
Also, Impostor could have wonderful moveset in the game and his aesthetic could fit in the fighting game.

Baysha

Smash Ace
9fc7741847eb7125d803789a4ad940a0_original.png

FIGHT KNIGHT

Fight Knight is the titular fighting knight of the game Fight Knight. Alknight? Er... Alright? The game has a unique graphical style and a fun first person brawler system. I implore you to check it out. There's a free kickstarter demo on itch.io to give a taste of what the game is and a full paid version on Steam. I implore you to check it out. It's a really fun and interesting game.

In terms of All-Star Strife, he'd obviously be a short ranged brawler with practically no ranged attacks. Which is an archetype we don't really have yet.

FazDude

Smash Master
Excellent characters so far, folks!

Submissions will stay open for a few more hours as planned, but I would also like to remind people that submissions for stage layouts and new stages are also open (we have recieved a few of the latter, but only I've submitted for the former). Please do consider giving those a shot!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Form: Basketball Form

As KOF Stadium-esque flat ground, There are indistructable walls and ceilings, the only way to KO is by shooting your foe into hoop, which will clip them through the floor and make a KO.

Stage: Hypnospace

This is a big stage that takes place within 4 windows on a 2-by-2 grid, each showing a different webpage and platform layout. Occasionally, a single window will close, giving the stage abnormal blast zones for quick KOs. When it re-opens, a new layout and site will be in its place

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Alright folks, it's voting time!

We will be adding two fighters from Job 48. Please pick your top three from this list:
  • Annalynn (Annalynn) (FazDude)
  • The Knight (Hollow Knight) (Darkonedagger)
  • Peppino (Pizza Tower) (Wario Wario Wario)
  • V1 (Ultrakill) (cashregister9)
  • Oleander (Them's Fightin' Herds) (CheeseAnton)
  • Goose (Untitled Goose Game) (Megadoomer)
  • Zero (Katana Zero) (Janx_uwu)
  • Impostor (Among Us) (Tankman from Newgrounds)
  • Fight Knight (Fight Knight) (Baysha)
  • Zagreus (Hades) (DragonRobotKing26)
---
We will be adding two stages from Job 49. Please pick your top two from this list:
  • Headspace (Omori) (FazDude)
  • Subway (Subway Midnight) (cashregister9)
  • The Counter (Coffee Talk) (Janx_uwu)
  • Hypnospace (Hypnospace) (Wario Wario Wario)
---
Finally, we will be picking the top two stage layouts from Job 50. Please pick your top two from this list.
  • Ringout (FazDude)
  • Basketball (Wario Wario Wario)
  • Competition / Smashville (Tankman from Newgrounds)
In all cases, self voting is only allowed for 2nd-3rd place.

Due to this large amount of voting, no new jobs will be posted today. However, voting will close tomorrow afternoon, which will usher in a few new jobs. Good luck to all!

D

Deleted member

1. Zag
2. Goose
3. Imposter

1. Headspace
2. Coffee

1. B-Ball
2. Ring Out

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
1. Peppino (Went to look up a bit about the guy, saw his dashing at Mach 4 animation, and that alone is worth like 5 votes probably)
2. Annalynn (From what little I recently seen on the Steam page, Annalynn looks fun and is currently on my steam wishlist. Annalynn looks cool, needs attention fast, and would likely be a cool fighter)
3. Oleander (Self-Vote, Unicornomicon as a pun is great enough to get her in)

1. Subway
2. Headspace

1. Basketball
2. Smashville

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. Annalynn
2. Peppino
3. Fight Knight

1. Hypnospace
2. Headspace

1. Competition
2. B-Ball

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Zagreus
2. The Knight
3. The Goose

1. Headspace
2. The Counter

1. Basketball
2. Ringout

Not familiar with any of the games that the stages are from, so all I had to go on were the designs.

FazDude

Smash Master
Voting has closed!
  • With 10 and 9 points respectively, Peppino and Zagreus join the fight! Congratulations to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario and DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 !
  • Headspace will be the first of our new stages, submitted by yours truly. However, it seems we have a tie; Will our second stage be Subway or The Counter? Only one way to find out! Place yer votes here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/eJnv7kbrMgv
  • Finally, Basketball and Competition/Smashville will be our two alternate stage layouts alongside Omega forms. Congratulations to Wario Wario Wario and Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ! (insert space jam joke here)
Alright, it's job time!

Job 51/52: Submit special moves for Anton and/or Peacock!

Finally, they're here for you, they're the last members of the "first round of character submissions" crew!

...That sounded better in my head.

Anyways, same shtick as usual; Five specials (neutral, forward, back, up, down) and a unique shield. Feel free to tackle either or both characters!

Job 53: Submit music for Diogenes' Mountain!

Diogenes' Mountain raises an interesting problem. Getting Over It has a very small music list, and most of it consists of music from other copyright holders, meaning we'd have to pay some big bucks to get the rights to them. Due to this, I think that if I limited music to just GOI, most music submissions would get very samey.

As such, we'll be taking a different approach with this music job. You'll be submitting a list of six songs as per usual, and two of them must originate from GOI, but four of them can be free picks; Feel free to use whatever music you want for them (provided they originate from indie games). Think of it like the Duck Hunt stage in Smash, which uses music from a lot of other games.

If this goes well, I can see a similar philosophy applied to some other stages which have been submitted in the past.

Stage voting and moveset/music submissions will close tomorrow evening.

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm going to pass on Anton's moveset.

Peacock Moveset:
  • Neutral Special: BANG! BANG! BANG!
    • A simple tap of the special button will cause Peacock to shoot a flag from her revolver. While usually only good for faking out your opponents, the flag can trip opponents if they're hit by it.
    • However, holding the special button will cause Peacock to shoot actual bullets from the revolver. While these bullets are quite strong, there is a second of delay between each shot.
  • Forward Special: George's Day Out / Boxcar George
    • Peacock sends out George, an adorable little anthropormorphic bomb, who just waddles forwards. He can walk off ledges, but if he comes in contact with an opponent, he'll explode to deal damage.
    • Holding the special button has Peacock load George into a boxcar. While this does cause some startlag, George is much faster once he takes off.
  • Back Special: Shadow of Impending Doom
    • Peacock whistles, creating a small shadow in her current position. After a few seconds, a random object will fall from the top blast zone, dropping through soft platforms and opponents on its way to land within the shadow.
  • Up Special: Pop Goes the Weasel
    • Avery, Peacock's little bird buddy, springs out of her hat with a comically large boxing glove. While rather strong for an Up Special, it doesn't take Peacock very high.
  • Down Special: The Hole Idea
    • Peacock vanishes into a hole which appears beneath her feet. While she's absent, the player can tilt the control stick either left or right to have Peacock reappear in that position. However, should the player not tilt the control stick at all, Peacock will instead reappear where she initiated the move, holding a George bomb which instantly explodes.
Diogenes' Mountain Music:
  1. Main Theme - Getting Over It
  2. Whoops a Doodle - Buddy Weed (used in Getting Over It)
  3. Goat Chill (New Remix) - Goat Simulator
  4. Mineshaft - Annalynn
  5. Mine 1 - Spelunky
  6. Ragtime - Don't Starve

FazDude

Smash Master
It's a while later than expected, but moveset/music submissions, as well as the tiebreaker stage vote, have closed!
  • Anton has not had any moveset submissions come in as of writing this. While I usually would write a moveset myself like I did with Shantae, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario has said that he wants to tackle it. If nobody has any objections, I'll give him a few more days to submit one if he still wishes to. If he doesn't want to anymore, I'll gladly whip one up myself.
  • My Peacock moveset and Diogenes' Mountain music list both win by default.
  • Finally, Subway has won the tiebreaker vote, so that will be our newest stage.
    • However, I should note that one vote was sent in by a user who shall remain anonymous to me via DMs, since they were having issues with StrawPoll. If you ever have issues with a StrawPoll vote, please don't hesistate to contact me via DMs or bring it up on the thread itself.
With that out the way, it's time for some (smaller than usual) jobs!

Job 54: Submit a healing item!
Just what it says on the tin. Submit an item that has the capability to heal the player; It can be an analogue to something from another platform fighter, or something totally unique.

Job 55: Submit a container item!
Submit any type of container item; It can be something like the Prize Ball or Capsules from Smash, or it can be something else entirely. However, please do not submit an analogue for Smash's crates; Those were handled in a past job.

Item submissions will close tomorrow afternoon!

FazDude

Smash Master
Sounds good to me. Due to time zone differences, I'll probably get to it if you don't submit in like, 20 hours for now or something.

In the meantime...

Healing Item: Food
That's right. Just plain ol' food. None of it comes from any specific indie game; It's just an assortment of real-world foodstuffs.

Might edit this with a container later, but I don't really have any ideas right now.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 54

Bad Milk (Bad Milk)

Bad Milk is an ecclectic arthouse FMV indie puzzle game that is about a dude who drank some bad milk and passed out

as a healing item, the bad milk will cause you to fall asleep but you are healed whilst asleep

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Anton is a zoner, he creates moving projectiles that interact with one another to keep foes at bay - but suffers greatly at fighting and defending himself up close.

B: Gun
Anton shoots with his gun. This is a powerful projectile move and can destroy balls

Side B: Shoulder Tackle/Slide Kick
Anton tackles with his shoulder in air or Annie's slide kick on ground, this is a relatively weak and very punishable attack but makes the balls ricochet far further than any other attack in Anton's kit with Anton being able to influence their direction

Back B: Punch Ball
Anton throws one of Annie's Punch Balls - it is heavy and deals more damage than a ball, and can ricochet too - however, it can only bounce or be ricocheted twice before disappearing. It can also reflect the gun's bullet. It reflects the bullet in a straight line and the smaller balls in the direction of its trajectory before being bounced away by the clash.

Down B: Ballble Soda
Anton shakes one of Brulo's Ballble "Sodas" and places it down on the ground to fizz a geyser of "sugar" - this lets Anton and his foes float a little when they're above it, but it's primary purpose is to allow a ball to stay suspended in air. Once it's finished fizzing it explodes.

Up B: Pinwheel
Anton jumps off a pinwheel that stays out and reflects the ball and/or any other projectiles upwards diagonally

Shield: Ball Spawn
As a zoner of zoners, Anton doesn't have much need for a shield, therefore the shield button lets him summon a trusty Antonball. He can have two out at a time. The ball is constantly bouncing and can damage Anton as well as his foes. It can only be destroyed by the gun or flying off-stage

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 54

Bad Milk (Bad Milk)

Bad Milk is an ecclectic arthouse FMV indie puzzle game that is about a dude who drank some bad milk and passed out

as a healing item, the bad milk will cause you to fall asleep but you are healed whilst asleep

Job 55

Small Chest (Shovel Knight)

Once a small chest spawns you can interact with it and pull a random item out of it.
Bad Milk is fine, but the Chest has already been used in a past job.
Anton is a zoner, he creates moving projectiles that interact with one another to keep foes at bay - but suffers greatly at fighting and defending himself up close.

B: Gun
Anton shoots with his gun. This is a powerful projectile move and can destroy balls

Side B: Shoulder Tackle/Slide Kick
Anton tackles with his shoulder in air or Annie's slide kick on ground, this is a relatively weak and very punishable attack but makes the balls ricochet far further than any other attack in Anton's kit with Anton being able to influence their direction

Back B: Punch Ball
Anton throws one of Annie's Punch Balls - it is heavy and deals more damage than a ball, and can ricochet too - however, it can only bounce or be ricocheted twice before disappearing. It can also reflect the gun's bullet. It reflects the bullet in a straight line and the smaller balls in the direction of its trajectory before being bounced away by the clash.

Down B: Ballble Soda
Anton shakes one of Brulo's Ballble "Sodas" and places it down on the ground to fizz a geyser of "sugar" - this lets Anton and his foes float a little when they're above it, but it's primary purpose is to allow a ball to stay suspended in air. Once it's finished fizzing it explodes.

Up B: Pinwheel
Anton jumps off a pinwheel that stays out and reflects the ball and/or any other projectiles upwards diagonally

Shield: Ball Spawn
As a zoner of zoners, Anton doesn't have much need for a shield, therefore the shield button lets him summon a trusty Antonball. He can have two out at a time. The ball is constantly bouncing and can damage Anton as well as his foes. It can only be destroyed by the gun or flying off-stage
Looks great! I'll add it to the document right now, assuming nobody else wants to give Anton a shot.

FazDude

Smash Master
Item jobs are closed. Since we got so few submissions, I'll just go ahead and include all three items. (Brawlhalla isn't an indie game nowadays, but it was at the time of its conception according to my research, so I'll let it pass.)

Job 56: Submit animations for Quote and/or Shantae!
Let's finish off two more fighters! Please submit an entrance animation, three taunts, and three victory animations for either or both characters.

Job 57: Submit a Companion Card character from a retro-styled game!
To be more specific, submit a character from a game with an artstyle that can be considered "retro" in some sort of way. This can range from an 8/16-bit inspired game like Shovel Knight, or a game which simply has a more "retro" style like Cuphead. If you're unsure if a character would fit this criteria, please don't hesitate to ask!

These jobs will close tomorrow night.

Retro-styled Companion Card:
Captain Viridian (VVVVV)

1649702180104.png

Captain Viridian is main protagonist of retro-styled indie game "VVVVV" and he is a Cyan Villi that crashlanded into mysterious planet and he has an ability to change to gravity by flipping it. He is a captain of DDS Spaceship and leader of Villi crew.
Viridian is one of retro-styled indie characters and he would appear in Allstars Strife as an Assist, since he doesn't do anything besides flipping the gravity.

When summoned, he appears as 2D sprite and he float in background, switching the gravity on whole stage, causing enemies except summoner temporarily float upwards.
He basically acts like in Fraymakers, but he affects the whole stage by flipping the gravity instead of one opponent.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Shantae Animations:
  • Stage Entrance:
    • Shantae appears from a puff of purple smoke before posing.
  • Taunts:
    • Each of Shantae's taunts is one of her dances. All of them are able to be held out by holding the taunt buttons.
    • Up: Shantae holds her arms out as she shakes her hips.
    • Side: This.
    • Down: This.
  • Stage Entrance:
    • Shantae dances a little before posing.
    • Shantae spins around before throwing some sparkles into the air.
    • Shantae jumps up and down happily before posing.
Retro Companion: Sans (UNDERTALE)

Sans is a major character in UNDERTALE and appears in a more passive role in Deltarune (from what we've seen so far, anyways). This laid-back, pun-loving skeleton doesn't appear to be more than a comic relief for most of the game, but if you do some snooping around, you can find that there's more to this guy than meets the eye-socket...

Upon being summoned, Sans will... sleep. Yep. He just sleeps. He's pretty much the Goldeen of the Companion Cards. He'll just snooze for a little bit before vanishing from the battlefield.

However, that's only what usually happens. On rare occasions, he'll actually be bothered to perform his first attack from UNDERTALE, pelting the opponents with bones and Gaster Blasters alike. As such, you can't be too carefree when Sans is around. You wouldn't want to have a bad time, would you?

Top Bottom