• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Competitive Character Impressions 2.0

?

• Total voters

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
I don’t know much about Terry, but I’m fairly certain the majority of his meta is jab jab power dunk.
Edit:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wnd0uHPNyQ
Good video about balancing characters
Jab Jab Power Dunk be like that.
Speaking of Terry, Locus got some damn good placements with the character doing very well at MSM 219. Also Shuton appears to have a Richter. I remember him using it at Smash-N-Splash I think it was?

Minordeth

Smash Ace
Terry is a great character. If you want to see what he is truly capable of, watch Tsu's Terry.

Despite being a Lucario diehard, Tsu recently picked up Terry and beat not only Shogun’s Snake (massacred, really), but also Kuro’s ZSS and KEN’s Joker and Sonic (!). He seems to understand the character to a level the other high profile Terry's have not achieved - yet.

Here he is in Grand Final's against Ken, who he also sent to Loser's bracket.

Some things to note:

- He does an excellent job of cutting off options from Ken's Sonic. Note how he uses Power Wave to either stuff grounded options, or bait out aerial approaches for a quick Crack Shoot call out.

- He gets a lot of mileage out of Fair's generous safety and hitboxes, and uses it to stuff out Ken's chases and hitboxes.

- He doesn't go fishing for specific combos, but rather uses Terry's ability to threaten mid-range and CQC pressure to set up for combos and kill confirms. Note how he pokes with Dtilt, and essentially hit-confirms off of it multiple times for the stock.

- Compare him with other noteable Terrys. How many times do you see him use Jab > Jab > Power Dunk? I'll save you the time: he uses it once, to seal the stock - and tournament - in game two. He more often uses Power Dunk to return to the stage, and as an effective anti-air.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
but a lot of the neutral interactions in ultimate (:ultlink: nair is a fantastic example) are spurred upon by low interaction mindless buttons that are insanely safe on both shield and whiff. when your opponent has options like the above example, :ultinkling:/:ultpalutena: bair, or :ultike:nair the real answer to dealing with said move is to not go over there.
:ultlink: nair has always been pretty godly though. Just in previous games he lacked any real mobility to really take good advantage of it (the abysmal jumpsquat for example, which made using nair very cumbersome in neutral). It was one of the biggest reasons why my favorite change was the universal jumpsquat going into Ultimate. It was a huge weakness for Link and held him back a lot more than people may realize

Last edited:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
For the first weekend of the year, we already have 2020's first S tier event: Let's Make Big Moves.

Not sure how this event went under our radar, but here are the notable attendees (there is a lot, but no MkLeo interestingly):

Tweek:ultwario::ultjoker:
Marss:ultzss:
Samsora:ultpeach:
Nairo:ultpalutena:
Shuton:ultolimar:
Dabuz:ultolimar::ultrosalina:
Light:ultfox:
Maister:ultgnw:
VoiD:ultpichu::ultjoker::ultsheik:
Cosmos:ultinkling:
Tea:ultpacman:
MVD:ultsnake:
Rivers:ultchrom:
Kameme:ultmegaman::ultwario:
Raito:ultduckhunt::ultbanjokazooie:
Wishes:ultjoker:
WaDi:ultrob:
Sinji:ultpacman:
MuteAce:ultpeach:
Dark Wizzy:ultmario:
LeoN:ultbowser:
Mr E:ultlucina:
Goblin:ultroy:
Frozen:ultpalutena:
Suarez:ultyoshi:
RFang:ultpichu:
Pandarian:ultpokemontrainerf:
Ned:ultpokemontrainer:
Elegant:ultluigi:
Lui$:ultfox::ultmario:
Riddles:ult_terry:
NickC:ultfalcon:
Raffi-X:ultrob:
Sparg0:ultcloud::ultinklingboy:
Larry Lurr:ultwolf:
BlazingPasta:ultpeach:
Blacktwins:ultpichu:
LingLing:ultpeach:
Jakal:ultwolf:
Gen:ultpalutena:
Venia:ultgreninja:
Big D:ulticeclimbers:
Jw:ultgreninja:
ANTi:ultsnake::ultmario:
Venom:ultken::ultjoker:
FSharp:ultken:
Lima:ultbayonetta1:
Laid:ultlucina:
Daybreak:ultwolf:
Juice:ultfalco::ultzss:
tamim:ultbayonetta1:
Stocktaker69:ultwolf::ultpalutena:
Epic_Gabriel:ultrob:
Uncivil ninja:ultshulk:
Phantom:ultjoker::ultpalutena:
Raptor:ultyoshi:
Klaatu:ultolimar:
Mekos:ultlucas:
UtopianRay:ultpalutena:
MattyG:ultwolf::ultjoker::ultchrom:
Ralphie:ultjoker:
PkChris:ultness:
SKITTLES!!:ultyounglink:
Smokk:ultwolf::ultganondorf:
WDBTHtGP:ultbrawler:
John Numbers:ultwiifittrainer:
Rideae:ultpichu:
iModerz:ultwolf:
DKwill:ultdk:
6WX:ultsonic::ultincineroar:

The notable player list above is what I gathered by going through the first half of the attendee list, so there may be a few that I missed.
Still, saying that this event is stacked is an understatement.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Also worth checking out is Kumite in TN 2020, twitch is on teamchargeshot.

Notable names that I noticed were Drystan, Fatality, Scatt, Kola, Sonido, and more names I should recognize but don't.

Singles tomorrow, but theres squad strike right now. not sure if this falls into the competitive discussion thread, but I find it interesting because the meta of squad strike is significantly different than singles.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Here is some notable events that has concluded this weekend:

4o4 Ultimate Weekly 4.3 (Not PGR'ed, but probably Georgia's most stacked local yet)
1st: Fatality:ultfalcon:
2nd: Wrath:ultsonic:
3rd: Kola:ultroy:
4th: Vendetta:ultken:
5th: Stain:ultfalcon:
5th: Sonido:ultsonic:
7th: Danye:ultbowser:
7th: Namefireball:ultgreninja:

Maesuma TOP 1 (B Tier)
1st: Kirihara:ultrosalina:
2nd: shky:ultzss:
3rd: DIO:ultsnake:
4th: Ron:ultyoshi:
5th: Kome:ultshulk:
5th: HIKARU:ultpokemontrainer::ultluigi:
7th: takera:ultken:
7th: Shogun:ultsnake::ultfox:
9th: Oisiitofu:ultgreninja:
9th: Kie:ultpeach::ulticeclimbers:
9th: Nanchan:ultzss:
9th: ZAKI:ultkingdedede::ultbanjokazooie:
13th: Ru-tuchan:ultinkling::ultpalutena:
13th: Ri-ma:ultjoker:
13th: tk3:ultchrom::ultroy:
13th: Masashi:ultcloud::ultlucina:

Another event to look out for this weekend is a B tier event called 2GG: SoCal Chronicles 2020.

Here is the top 25 seeding:
1. Elegant:ultluigi: (probably going to Let's Make Big Moves instead)
2. Razo:ultpeach:
3. MastaMario:ultmario:
4. Nito:ultken:
5. OmegaRugal:ultjoker::ultcloud:
6. Lumbre:ultness:
7. K9sbruce:ultwolf:
8. Ketchup:ultludwig:
9. T3 DOM:ultrichter::ultmegaman:
10. Zenyou:ultmario:
11. Vintendo:ultduckhunt:
12. Kiraflax:ultdarkpit::ultrob:
13. Ki:ultsnake:
14. Taternator:ultwendy:
15. Jumpsteady:ultpalutena:
16. M.M.Leo:ultmegaman:
17. YMCA:ultdk:
18. Ez:ultrob:
19. Trainer K
20. YoshiFreak:ultgnw:
21. Arrow
22. JSlayer
23. Tday4444:ultdoc:
24. Jsan:ultmario:
25. Noteka

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
I remember how so many moons ago, as early as last January, I made the point that Splattershot is an incredibly underrated special and that if Inkling's meta was going to evolve - or at least keep up with the shifting tides of the rest of the meta - it would have to see more usage as defensive play becomes more powerful.

Seeing Cosmos actually employing it now in neutral over the last month to good results has been pretty vindicating. He now has a way to force mid-range approaches while accumulating long-term benefits. People still underestimate how much ink creeps up on the player.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
and with Nario winning Lets Make Moves. Palutena has cemented her position as the Public Enemy #2 right now in the current Meta with #1 being Joker..heck the position can be interchangeable actullay.
There both among the best characters in the game

But in another note. It should not be ignored that this has been an amazing week for :ultrosalina:
Kirihara won a B- Tier level tournament in Japan with her and Dabuz got 2nd at Lets Make Moves using mostly her if I am not mistaken. She may still have a glimmer of her Smash 4 radiance

Last edited:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Let's Make Big Moves (S Tier)

1st: Nairo:ultpalutena::ultzss:
2nd: Dabuz:ultrosalina::ultolimar::ultpalutena:
3rd: kameme:ultwario::ultmegaman:
4th: Tea:ultpacman:
5th: Marss:ultzss:
5th: MVD:ultsnake:
7th: Dark Wizzy:ultmario:
7th: Maister:ultgnw:
9th: Light:ultfox:
9th: Cosmos:ultinkling:
9th: Samsora:ultpeach:
9th: Sinji:ultpacman:
13th: Toast:ultyounglink:
13th: WaDi:ultrob:
13th: Gen:ultpalutena:
13th: Raffi-X:ultrob:
17th: MuteAce:ultpeach::ultpalutena:
17th: Wishes:ultjoker::ultpokemontrainerf::ulticeclimbers::ultdiddy:
17th: Riddles:ult_terry:
17th: Larry Lurr:ultwolf:
17th: Goblin:ultroy:
17th: Laid:ultlucina:
17th: Zomba:ultroy::ultrob::ultlink:
17th: ANTi:ultmario::ultsnake:
25th: Jakal:ultwolf:
25th: Tweek:ultwario:
25th: Lui$:ultfox::ultmario:
25th: VoiD:ultpichu::ultsheik::ultjoker:
25th: Uncivil ninja:ultshulk:
25th: Venia:ultgreninja:
25th: Bankai:ultpokemontrainer:
25th: Epic_Gabriel:ultrob:
33rd: BONK!:ultmetaknight:
33rd: Smokk:ultwolf::ultsnake:
33rd: Stocktaker69:ultwolf::ultvillager::ultjoker:
33rd: Enzo:ultjoker::ultpokemontrainer:
33rd: John Numbers:ultwiifittrainer:
33rd: Sparg0:ultcloud:
33rd: Juuuuul:ultrobin:
33rd: LingLing:ultpeach:
33rd: LeoN:ultbowser:
33rd: AceAttorney:ultzelda:
33rd: Big D:ulticeclimbers:
33rd: Suarez:ultyoshi:
33rd: SKITTLES!!:ultyounglink:
33rd: apollo:ultduckhunt:
33rd: Raito:ultduckhunt:
33rd: Frozen:ultpalutena:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
2GG: SoCal Chronicles 2020 (B Tier)

1st: Elegant:ultluigi:
2nd: Zenyou:ultmario:
3rd: Lumbre:ultness:
4th: Nito:ultken:
5th: KiraFlax:ultrob::ultdarkpit:
5th: Ki:ultsnake:
7th: Jumpsteady:ultpalutena:
7th: T3 DOM:ultrichter:
9th: Taternator:ultwendy:
9th: Cashew:ultwolf:
9th: MastaMario:ultmario:
9th: Glug:ultchrom::ultdk:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
So uh here's a topic of conversation. Is Tweek washed? Like the past season he's been doin real yucky recently. Season two was harsh to him, and LMBM was less than stellar. Could our previous number two be down to a somewhere in the top ten?

edit: or maybe he'll have a comeback arch like MVD

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
So uh here's a topic of conversation. Is Tweek washed? Like the past season he's been doin real yucky recently. Season two was harsh to him, and LMBM was less than stellar. Could our previous number two be down to a somewhere in the top ten?

edit: or maybe he'll have a comeback arch like MVD
Tweek got 2nd Place at Kongo Saga the last S-tier major event. So I would not call him washed even if he did not do quite as well in the second season.

I mentioned it before. But Tweek seems to have been in a constant character crisis sijce near the beginning of Smash. He has used and found sucess with like :ultwario::ultwolf::ultpokemontrainerf::ultjoker: But it never seems he can find a character that fully clicks with him, he has a habit of switching to other characters after just one or two underperformance

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I brought this up before, Tweek's still top 5 but not a top 2 player anymore. Samsora, Nairo and Marrs have been upping their games and even taken sets off Leo. Tweek's more inconsistent.

Toast's performance at Lets Make Big Moves with :ultyounglink: supports what I was saying about YL winning vs the rats and going even with Joker. He got fairly good bracket luck from an MU standpoint.
I want to correct a couple common mistakes commentators make about YL:
1 YL doesn't have "drag down" Fair/Bair like Greninja. If YL FFs F/Bair the first hit will connect and the second will wiff. He requires the opponent to be near the ground for landing cancel combos to work.
2 Miis have Hero's Spin, the Links have Spin Attack. It's been called Spin Attack long before Hero's Spin was a thing; get it right.

Last edited:

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice

I notice how Tea's Pac-Man placed 4th at an S tier with Sinji placing at nearly top 8 at this S Tier event! Is Pac shaping up to be a strong contender for top tier? He's clearly been shown to be around the top of high tier for quite some time and really thinking about having multiple pac-man players doing extremely well in big tournaments just solo-playing Pac-Man alone could very much prove that Pac Man may actually be even better than what we may think. Keep in mind that due to this being relatively optimal top level play, people most likely know the matchup quite efficiently. Just some speculation but Pac-Man in top 10 seems more than likely the more the meta progresses. If only he can keep up with dealing with Palutena...

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Terry Bogard is most definitely very good. He has really strong tools up close with Jab, Forward Tilt, and Down Tilt on the ground, and Nair and Fair in the air. Really strong call out moves with GO moves. I think what makes a big difference with him though is his mid range presence. Crack Shoot, Knuckle, Dash Attack, and Buster Wolf give him strong mid range punishes that allow him to hang back a bit and be more patient. Terry doesn't really need to brawl unless he sees the opportunity too, and "camping" him is easier said than done.

:150:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I notice how Tea's Pac-Man placed 4th at an S tier with Sinji placing at nearly top 8 at this S Tier event! Is Pac shaping up to be a strong contender for top tier? He's clearly been shown to be around the top of high tier for quite some time and really thinking about having multiple pac-man players doing extremely well in big tournaments just solo-playing Pac-Man alone could very much prove that Pac Man may actually be even better than what we may think. Keep in mind that due to this being relatively optimal top level play, people most likely know the matchup quite efficiently. Just some speculation but Pac-Man in top 10 seems more than likely the more the meta progresses. If only he can keep up with dealing with Palutena...
No, I think it's more a case of Tea being one of the top players in the world. This was a good showing for Pac but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Pac is still only 26th on Orion Stats. He's probably the best projectile zoner (unless you count ROB) and a solid high tier but not top tier.

Last edited:

Heracr055

Smash Ace
I am still somewhat on the fence about Terry. His results have been very good since release, and Riddles did defeat Tweek handily this weekend. I will still suggest caution as I do think he has inherent weakness killing when he does not have Go, and he does have that below average recovery (despite the various mixups). I'm interested in seeing how characters will implement their zoning and offstage game as counterplay is invented & implemented. Do expect to see Terry performing admirably for the next month or two at worst, however.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
One thing that I noticed in Lets Make Moves was Kameme's Wario and his usage of Waft. He got a crazy amount of stocks without even having it fully charged Even around at half charge it can still kill around like 80% near the ledge and can just as easily be confirmed into. Plus I think it half-waft comes out quicker than fully charged making it a pretty deadly punish option too.
Basically you have to fear Waft even before it gets fully charged..that freaking move man

Last edited:

SwagGuy99

Smash Ace
Yeah, :ultpacman: is really good in this game, I've thought for a while he was borderline top tier, but I think we might be at a point where he is a legitimate top tier contender. He has so many good things about him that I don't see him being any lower than Top 20 right now, but I feel like Top 15 is probably realistic for him as well.

• Decent KO power
  • Solid disjoints
  • Strong projectile game
  • Good frame data
  • Good at racking up damage
  • Decent OOS options
  • Strong projectile game
  • Great defensive options
  • Solid disadvantage state
  • Good recovery.
He also has a decent matchup spread against the other Top Tiers as well, with a winning matchup against :ultpeach: and evenish matchups against :ultpikachu: and :ultjoker: who are commonly contenders for top 3 characters.

He does lose slightly to a few of the top tiers like :ultmario::ultfox: and :ultwolf:, but the only one who is really problematic is for him is :ultpalutena: who can wall him out with her disjoints and disrupt all of his projectile shenanigans with her reflector and b-air and dash attack shield's invincibility.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
So after Nairo's preformance at Lets Make Moves some people are calling Palutena the character that "beats zoners" or defensive charaters. Nairo known for projecitile zoning and/or defensive play like :ultpacman::ultsnake::ultmegaman:and even :ultrosalina:to claim victory

Palutena does have a very strong MU spread but I do not think she immedealty beats all "zoning" type characters

She has winning MU's vs R.O.B and Pac-Man yes, but I do not think is due to that there projectile zoners. For R.O.B's case any big-body character despises her nair alone, lol. I think the Snake MU is evenish but Nairo just has an amazing track record vs Snake regardless.

Is there even any character than compeltley beats every type on zoning playstyle in this game?

Last edited:

|RK|

Smash Marketer
So after Nairo's preformance at Lets Make Moves some people are calling Palutena the character that "beats zoners" or defensive charaters. Nairo known for projecitile zoning and/or defensive play like :ultpacman::ultsnake::ultmegaman:and even :ultrosalina:to claim victory

Palutena does have a very strong MU spread but I do not think she immedealty beats all "zoning" type characters

She has winning MU's vs R.O.B and Pac-Man yes, but I do not think is due to that there projectile zoners. For R.O.B's case any big-body character despises her nair alone, lol. I think the Snake MU is evenish but Nairo just has an amazing track record vs Snake regardless.

Is there even any character than compeltley beats every type on zoning playstyle in this game?
It's not really MU spread. She has an invincible bair, two long range projectiles that hurt setups, a reflector, an invincible dash attack, a Nair that eats weak projectiles, and strong ability to keep characters in disadvantage.

She cuts through zoning like butter, and is way safer at interrupting chars that excel at a distance.

Rizen

Smash Legend

IMO :ultyounglink: vs :ultpalutena: is either even or slightly in her favor but it's not a terrible MU. YL is a mobile zoner (unlike Pac or DH who like to set up walls and camp in ways that explosive flame wrecks) so he can throw a bunch of angled projectiles in neutral from places she can't reach. YL's projectiles are much faster and less commitment than hers. You just have to be cautious and avoid certain spacing on her horizontal plane. She doesn't have the frame data to abuse her hitboxes in neutral to chase YL down except Nair can be a real pain. Palu does wreck YL hard from advantage with Uair that beats everything he has from underneath. Reflector is an annoyance but also a commitment on her part that can lead to punishes. It mainly means YL can't play long range vs her but he doesn't like that spacing anyway.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord

Another S-tier with Zelda being at 33rd.
Looks like this is the best she can do given that Ven also rarely places higher.

SwagGuy99

Smash Ace

I think that all of the space animals :ultfox:/:ultfalco:/:ultwolf: can oftentimes negate a lot of the tools of the mid/low/bottom tier zoners (and even some of the high tier ones as well). Characters like :ultsimon::ultduckhunt::ultvillager::ultgunner::ultsamus: and even :ultpacman: and :ultrob: can sometimes really struggle against these three characters because their reflectors and good mobility allow them to work around all of the projectiles in these character's tool kits. It isn't always as one-sided as the zoner/:ultpalutena: matchup can feel, but I feel like these matchups are not very good for these characters either way.

I guess to answer your question, they don't outright beat every zoning playstyle, but they don't really lose against any of the zoners either.

Last edited:

BitBitio

Smash Journeyman
At this point with all the information we have I think that our contenders for top 20 are :ultjoker::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultolimar::ultfox::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultmario::ultlucina::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultroy::ultchrom::ultshulk::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss::ultrob::ultsnake:
And for bottom 20 we have :ultbayonetta::ultbowserjr::ultcorrin::ultdk::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultincineroar::ultisabelle::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultvillager::ultzelda::ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultwiifittrainer::ultridley::ultkingdedede::ulticeclimbers::ultmetaknight: contending

Last edited:

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
I think one of the big stories of Nairo's Palutena is how he beat Maister's G&W. G&W's main strength is just how safe and slippery he is, but when Palutena would just back-air the up smash and not just trade but WIN every time (invincibility yay), it changed what Maister could and couldn't do.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
At this point with all the information we have I think that our contenders for top 20 are :ultjoker::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultolimar::ultfox::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultmario::ultlucina::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultroy::ultchrom::ultshulk::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss::ultrob::ultsnake:
I would add Mega Man and Mario to that list.

I think one of the big stories of Nairo's Palutena is how he beat Maister's G&W. G&W's main strength is just how safe and slippery he is, but when Palutena would just back-air the up smash and not just trade but WIN every time (invincibility yay), it changed what Maister could and couldn't do.
Palutena is generally considered one of G&W's (slightly) losing matchups.

BitBitio

Smash Journeyman
I would add Mega Man and Mario to that list.

Palutena is generally considered one of G&W's (slightly) losing matchups.
Mario is on that list. And why Mega Man? I always thought he was good, but I don’t know if he’s top 20.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Got a few updates here.

To recap: two weekends from now is Glitch 8 - Missingno (B tier), and the weekend after that is two S tier events: Genesis 7 and EVO Japan 2020.

This coming weekend has a total of 7 PGRU events.
For C tier events: Overclocked Ultimate IV, Just Roll With It! 12, Karisuma SP 7, and Kurobra 19.
For B tier events: GatorLAN Spring 2020 and Valhalla III.
For undecided: EGS Cup 3.

To add on to this, there is a good chance that challenger #5 is going to be reveled or even released very soon, which also means new balance changes.
Needless to say, we are going be very busy the next few weekends.

Gearkeeper-8a

Smash Apprentice
Interesting that there was 0 solo :ultjoker: in top 16, mkleo does carries the character, in regards to who are bottom tier I dont think it really matter because most of these characters lack players that compete constantly or are good enough to place well, :ultgnw: :ultrosalina: :ultluigi::ultduckhunt:and would still considered bottom tier or low tier if not for their respective loyalist fanbase, there are too many character and too few good players to determine in only a year who is at the very bottom, high and top tier is another discussion because the game is well balanced to claim that top 3 or top 5 doesnt tell much about the metagame and that high and top tier combined makes around 1/4 of the roster atleast, so we should move about these vague description until we see an actually big power gap between the top tiers and the rest of the cast.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
And for bottom 20 we have :ultbayonetta::ultbowserjr::ultcorrin::ultdk::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultincineroar::ultisabelle::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultvillager::ultzelda::ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultwiifittrainer::ultridley::ultkingdedede::ulticeclimbers::ultmetaknight: contending
Some chars I agree with, others not really, namely :ultbowserjr:(Young Eevey mostly):ultzelda:(Ven, Naskino, Myst, AceAttorney):ultwiifittrainer:(Varun, Sinogara and at least one more I currently forgot) and :ultvillager: (mostly kept). Then some chars that I would've put there are missing (:ulthero::ultmewtwo::ultlucas:)

Dunno, looks like some have been put there just to fill out the Bottom 20 and granted, the mid-tier section is a large pile of characters with very minor differences in viability. At least 40.

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
While a Nintendo Direct has been announced for 9th. It is going focus entirely on Pokemon. So its pretty unlikely the were going to get a reveal for the last Fighter Pass character in it

Last edited:

Arthur97

Smash Master
Unless it's a Pokemon, because we need more Pokemon. I say with the utmost sarcasm.

Not that this is the place to discuss this.

Top Bottom