• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come here if u want Melee

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hello get me a copy of arcana hart plz
ya know; i watched vids of that when it first came out in *** arcades a few years ago.

I've watched a few vids over the years.

I watched it at FRXI

and I've watched a whole batch of vids from AH2.

And i still dont know a single characters name in that game.

___

So it's just "Skater ***** vs Bubble Girl! GO!"

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Tong- I will burn you a working copy. Sorry I forgot it at Waba...
Exarch- Sure, I'll teach you what I know. I'm still pretty new, but I do know some stuff.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo, I just talked to prac and the we are 99% confirmed for the venue and date (which is Saturday and Sunday on the 7th and 8th). The venue is about 10 minutes south of Atlanta in Riverdale (not in Columbus). There can be housing and even showering. There will be plenty of concessions and stuff. Also, I'm trying to see if we can get sponsored by some local gamestops or something so that we can make this bigger and better. We might be able to get some extra money to he pot also. This is could be huge if we get enough people.
ya if you do that be totaly cool but you think that people besides us will still wanna play melee that seems a bit dificult but i hope you can do it. ya that way everyone from the boards can whoop on some scrubs then everybody wins:laugh: we all will look good

Prac352

Smash Lord
So, we're waiting to hear back from Carter on some final details. Once he gets back with us, we'll post the "official" thread. Bear with us prz.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Let's get some more OOS guys at this.

I've talked to Darc and Dazwa and they showed some interest, since Solid Jake wanted to come down and visit anyway : )

that means some possible CT folk? :D

maybe some New England guys? <_<

SleepyK

LMAO yes.

I have part 2, i need to put that up.

Also, if the Hayes come down and you come, you cats could have a Hayes family reunion

also, here's a taste of the part 2 that i made for new england...

imagine that

foxing DK.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
LMAO yes.

I have part 2, i need to put that up.

Also, if the Hayes come down and you come, you cats could have a Hayes family reunion

also, here's a taste of the part 2 that i made for new england...

imagine that

foxing DK.
Hey guys, notice how sleepyk has done all this stuff for CT and all those little states, but he never finished the Wes DVD.

DISCUSS

/me runs

Zone

Smash Champion
@SmashMac: (I'm The guy who sat accross from you at Denny's From Gigabits 2/23/08)
Hope you can make it there. Didn't realize how beastily of a Doc you had until I started uploading matches from the tourney onto my comp lol >.>; I wanna fight your doc... :D

@Ihavespaceballs: I'll beat you this time! (With Zelda). I been practicing powershield ALOT vs falco. like 75% consistent. Maybe i'll learn the timing for doing that vs missiles >.> Just for you.

I've been to 2 Get 4 stockeds, I want a match with you pikachad. Even if it's in a form of a money match.

I'm gonna teir ***** this time around. See how far it takes me than going like 80% Zelda.

See'ing all these people wanting to still do melee makes my pants explode. I'd hold my own tournaments if people would come. But I live like far away from the rest of the world. If I held one, it would probably fail, and would only have Crappy panama City players go. and it would be either ME Taco or Pritch winning everytime >.>;

I even have several potential venues. One with alot of space and even a projector to hook up to show like a movie while someone else plays on a non-laggy T.V.

SleepyK

Lol, wut?

I haven't made the VLS Montage, the Pound 3 Montage, or the montages for either NE tournament i went to.
I haven't made Rice's combo video, nor drumma boi's.

I have three to five melee tapes i haven't recorded, and two fullmetal's house crew battles i have on my desktop that are just sitting there, doing nothing.

I'm just a horrible procrastinator.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ok so here's the deal

since this thing seems to be generating alot of intrest if you guys get a date set in stone sometime soon I wouldn't mind sticking this. I'm sure DVS would agree aswell.

so make this sheezy happen and make it huge! :bee:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think you should post it in the regular Tournaments room instead of the Atl South room, so you try to get more interest. Maybe keep this thread here for the atl south group.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i think you should post it in the regular Tournaments room instead of the Atl South room, so you try to get more interest. Maybe keep this thread here for the atl south group.
yeah when Carter decides to answer his phone prac will make another thread up in the main tourney discussion

derf

Smash Ace
you guys should put the tourney details back on the first page of this thread. i used to hardly ever check the main tourney listings page

Top Bottom