• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come here if u want Melee

Zone

Smash Champion
I WILL be there if it happens, and surely bring 1-2 friends maybe 3-4

EDIT: I'd ride there from Panama City, FL
If you check yahoo maps and find urself somewhat in my path. I'll gladly get some people who don't have rides. ASsuming you help with a bit of gas >.>

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Prac I love you. And Ill be there.

EDit: I need some people to practice with. I need to play someone with common sense unlike the people at my school. Anyone live near *******, ga?

xylem

Smash Cadet
Prac I love you. And Ill be there.

EDit: I need some people to practice with. I need to play someone with common sense unlike the people at my school. Anyone live near *******, ga?
other chris are you still in town? I've been back for like a week and I'm really bored. Also that last line hurts man ;_;

also clear out your PM's I couldn't send any to you.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
other chris are you still in town? I've been back for like a week and I'm really bored. Also that last line hurts man ;_;

also clear out your PM's I couldn't send any to you.
Nope, Ill be at SPSU tomorrow. And pms cleared and yes, you, ron, ovante, sherman, dwindel, all born with no common sense :p

C......

Smash Apprentice
i would have to come 2 this, i didnt learn all that tech 4 nothing.

good prac prac.

Prac352

Smash Lord
i would have to come 2 this, i didnt learn all that tech 4 nothing.

good prac prac.
XD,awesome post.

No real update as of now. Alpha and I are talking to Carter about his gym venue dealie and possibly handing this off to him. One way or the other, this will happen.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh thank god melee i freakin love. i would love to play some friendlies with prac again
and alpha you totaly owe me teams. and dogy hows about a may ditto guilty gear fo sho my *****
i demand friendlies from everyone.
also lets play teams fox only final destination it will be fun. oh and person to the right you guys tought me that game

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I'm sure I can make this...No more "Booty Call" johns for me...

XD :laugh:

Other than that, I'm down for whatever. Teams wit teh Best Mario in Ga anyone? lolz

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I just talked to prac and the we are 99% confirmed for the venue and date (which is Saturday and Sunday on the 7th and 8th). The venue is about 10 minutes south of Atlanta in Riverdale (not in Columbus). There can be housing and even showering. There will be plenty of concessions and stuff. Also, I'm trying to see if we can get sponsored by some local gamestops or something so that we can make this bigger and better. We might be able to get some extra money to he pot also. This is could be huge if we get enough people.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yo, I just talked to prac and the we are 99% confirmed for the venue and date (which is Saturday and Sunday on the 7th and 8th). The venue is about 10 minutes south of Atlanta in Riverdale (not in Columbus). There can be housing and even showering. There will be plenty of concessions and stuff. Also, I'm trying to see if we can get sponsored by some local gamestops or something so that we can make this bigger and better. We might be able to get some extra money to he pot also. This is could be huge if we get enough people.
Awesomeeeeee

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
and then pikachad is woken up by the sounds of his crew doing metaknight dittos, and realizes that this is all a dream

D:

Top Bottom