• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm headed up tomorrow. Will talk to Tsiznach or whatever his name is to get a definite time on when the tourney is going to happen.

If you're on the way, I can provide a ride. I'll be headed up from the Springs.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! I will be hosting Happy 2010 tourney on Friday, Jan 8th before I go back to school. I hope every smasher can come. It will be great because there will be brawl and there will be melee tourneys. The rules will be the same rules that everyone is used to for Brawl. Melee rules will be posted soon. The location is the:
University Village Center 1600 W. Plum St. Building 34 Ft. Collins, Colorado.

Venue is 8$ at the door, 4$ if you let me know before Wednesday Jan 6th via phone call or text message: 970-310-0999. Treat it as a pre-registration I guess.
Pot is 10$ for Brawl single and teams.
Pot is 10$ for Melee single.
There will not be Melee teams. Maybe next time.
Depending on how many people show up, you could probably do both Brawl and Melee.

Doors open at 11 am on Friday. Hope to see you there. Also for further information call or text: 970-310-0999
I hear Wyoming is interested.
lolbump

10char.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Affinity from Kansas is flying in to Denver airport at 5:15 January 22, 2010 for the Fighter Frenzy. Can somone pick him up from the airport? Get in contact him so you can get his flight info.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ben did you register for Pound4 on a diff name or....

cause pools are already set up

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7280
This is ****ing annoying. I'm sure I signed up for melee singles and doubles, albeit on the last day.

I sent them an e-mail trying to clarify the situation. Hopefully I should pop up in the melee pools soon.

Also DTL I might be able to give you a ride, depending on if I can get the car on time. I might show up to this tourney late guys. When does the venues close?

EDIT: I also sent Plairnkk a PM. I really hope this gets sorted out, I don't want to play barlw!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Ay you Dan, can I get a ride? Am I on the way? How do you know you know?
It's out of the way, but if you need a ride, I'll need to know by midnight by the latest tonight. Call me/text me though if it's after; we might be able to work something out.

719-232-3693.

Talk with Bloshi though and coordinate. Always consider me as a last resort, strong homo.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Also DTL I might be able to give you a ride, depending on if I can get the car on time. I might show up to this tourney late guys. When does the venues close?
I texted Tsizzznizzle. He said doors open at noon and tourney begins at 16:00. The venue will close hopefully at 23:00, but can go on till midnight.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Bloshi, when would we leave?

edit: Meno, our team name is "Shut Up and Sleep with Me"
Dave can't win if we steal the name!
We would leave at 11 to make it there at noon. Fort Collins is only an hour from here if I remember right. We can leave later if you want though. More sleep for me. I'll need your address.

I think I will also bring a melee setup, with a decent sized TV.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
you didn't, so I have abandoned hope of teaming with you!

So I guess I'll give others a ride. Who needs it? Tony, Ferdi, ???

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You're still one for now regardless lol

Also Bloshi: 4007 Hawthorne Circle
80503 Longmont, CO

303-319-2326

Thank you SO much
I'll be ready anytime after 9:30

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hey Meno and Dave.

I got accepted to UNC. So more smash come fall time? : D