• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Aw I mistook it for Balanced Brawl my bad. I can't find a copy of Blaz Blue down here in grand junction so I have yet to play it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, it is a 3 day weekend, so someone should be able to throw something. I'm gonna probably be busy friday/saturday though =/

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Well, it is a 3 day weekend, so someone should be able to throw something. I'm gonna probably be busy friday/saturday though =/
Perhaps Monday?

I might actually be able to go to this smashfest! Huzzah! Someone should bring BB.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
...I didn't volunteer >.<

Fine, blazblue and smash at my house Monday. Jerks. Bring a dollar and we'll have a duelist or ISP tourney or something.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
But I hate mondays. ):

I'm bringing my h4x to every smashfest from now on. Last time I was in the middle of editing h4x so I didn't bring it. I was sad.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You actually have a scene big enough for Balanced Brawl? I would love to throw a tourney for it sometime but I don't how the small grand junction scene would react to it. Do you have any vids of any your BB matches?
Nah. Honestly, I feel like our Brawl scene is dying, but that's probably just because I've decided to become less involved in it. Get a copy of BB ASAP soz I can play you. :D

---

I think Imma go to the Springs qualifier. I want to see how good they are and all. I guess I ~might~ be able to make it to a gathering on Monday. Gj on volunteering Tim.

Btw, Tim, if'n I gave you a tape that had 5-10 minutes of footage on it, could you capture it? I want to release a Carl tricksies video, since I have some stupid tricks that no one has posted yet. Maybe some matches, too, assuming you have a heart of gold.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We can play at the tourney later this month, GG7! I'll be the guy wearing a fedora. I'll get you as up to speed as I am in the game, or vice versa.

Tony, Jam and I were thinking about hitting up their qualifier too, you wanna carpool? But it depends on the dogs.

You can bring the tape and capture it yourself, you know. I believe we've covered that I'm lazy.

PS: Anyone getting Champions Online? I'm considering it. Looks fun.

T

talarq

PS: Anyone getting Champions Online? I'm considering it. Looks fun.
Might pick this up. I preordered at Gamestop for the beta but haven't had the urge to play it. I want GW2 now :\ At the very least it'll be fun for a week or 2, which isn't bad. Most mmos these days are lucky to last a few days.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean, I played EQ for 5 years, and now I can't stick with an mmo for a month. I managed to do CoH for like 6 months though.

Bored, here's my secret main:

Eddieknight!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I love you Dave.
Yes I would love the ride.
Also...Well...I guess this doesn't matter...But I can throw one, too...

I say mine on Saturday, Tim's on monday....Or just Tim's on monday. Ideas? Would anyone be up for two smashfests?

MK.II

Smash Rookie
---
I think Imma go to the Springs qualifier. I want to see how good they are and all. I guess I ~might~ be able to make it to a gathering on Monday. Gj on volunteering Tim.
Link to this qualifier please? Maybe I'll go to this instead. : D

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Anyone who would be interested should really text me or PM me saying so. I would like to know how many people. Even if it's just like...two...I'd still be willing...

edit: 303-319-2326

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hm. I think I will go to this then. Do you know if it'll cost anything? Nothing about cost was posted.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I would have, but I didn't feel like making an account.

I GUESS I can make one. Might as well, right?

T

talarq

Tim was an EQ player? I wouldn't have guessed. I didn't think there were other smashers who did MMOs :) Played EQ for about 3 years; that game was magical. Now everything is kinda just bleh unless it has good pvp. Dark Age of Camelot is the best team pvp game out there except it's dead. Guild Wars has awesome 4v4/8v8 but it gets pretty repetitive after a couple thousand matches. It's like a trading card game. FFXI is slow. WoW eats souls and the pvp is too comp based. CoH was fun because you could pull 100 mobs and AE them for half a level per pull. Then it became boring. Warhammer is a zerg fest and the most fun you'll have is levels 1 - 20. I could go on for awhile, played almost every major MMO out there. :)

If anyone wants to play GW, DotA or PS3 BB, let me know.

Korg, I probably won't go to Denver for the smashfest on Monday so maybe we can play. My car's transmission is angry. I just need to write some programs by Tuesday, so I can play if I get that done this weekend.

Spencer, get BB!

http://adamatomic.com/canabalt/
One button flash game!

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Tai, I will get BB!

Also, are you going to come down for the qualifier?

Got 3922 on that awesome game.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
We can play at the tourney later this month, GG7! I'll be the guy wearing a fedora. I'll get you as up to speed as I am in the game, or vice versa.
i actually still have not played BB at all as much as i've been dying to since they announced it. i was going to play Ragna but i want to win without putting effort in so i'm just goign to play that broken robot girl

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I played wow for like 2.5 years. It does eat souls. And Tim is right, once you play one, you can't really get back into it that easily.

Top Bottom