• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Come to Utah and bring peeps, also I can house guys as well. :D

If you guys are serious about coming (WHICH YOU TOTALLY SHOULD) just tell me when you can come and Ill host something that day and advertise it balls out. Just make sure I have at least a couple weeks notice lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow that's really generous of both of you guys. Definitely interested, but gotta see how things go lately.

I am going to be trying to host a tournament in November for a big bash type deal.

Steam

Smash Hero
Come to Utah and bring peeps, also I can house guys as well. :D

If you guys are serious about coming (WHICH YOU TOTALLY SHOULD) just tell me when you can come and Ill host something that day and advertise it balls out. Just make sure I have at least a couple weeks notice lol.
we'll tell you that we're comming. then bail on you and go to kansas at the last minute.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It is definitely something I am interested in going to since I know a lot of people planning on going. However, gonna need a ride to go to it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Great smashfest detta :) !
I've been away from CO's live smash scene too long:(

...and it shows; major self facepalm for some of those wifi habits/buffering mistakes, doubles in particular.

@
Detta GGs, thanks for hosting!

Skullkid sorry for playing so poorly in doubles. I got a few good games in at least :/

Meno, GGs nice Ivysaur

TBH I'm terrible with remembering names :c
Yoshi player GGs!

Black Link, GGs nice to meet another Link main. If you want advice feel free to ask me in the forums or through PMs.

GGs to all doubles people, when I got over the wifi habits/buffering I played pretty well. Lol at how some games were 4 stock wins for one side and others were 4 for the other team.

GGs to everyone!
It felt good to get back in the CO smash scene again. Sorry I didn't get to talk to and play everyone.
'Got to rep Link and felt good with my performance with my other characters (after adjusting to offline) too.:cool:

PS
that was good Pizza.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Might be having smash again at my place on Friday or Saturday since I have a 4-day weekend :D

And I'll probably try and get all those vids uploaded on Friday.

Also dan should give me this thread so I can keep it updated and stuff :T

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If someone else is coming up from Aurora/Denver, I would love to come because I have no ride but Friday's are my days off school.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
You have fridays off?

Maybe I'll see if Boulder could get something set up like the Springs' McFests on Fridays since Boulder seems like it's basically the center for everything that isn't the Springs.

Then my fridays would be like the most boss thing ever with anime club and then smash bros until like 1AM.

Maybe Fish, DTL and I could switch off hosting weekly or something like that, although I dunno how big Fishbait's apartment/dorm room/whatever is and if DTL is still in the same place as the last time I went then it would be a bit small.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I only go to school on Mondays-Thursdays until I get a job/shows but it's very down-time around here.

I miss my school's anime club. ;_; They don't have one here.

Still Boulder is quite the drive but if there was a carpool then that'd be good.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Rubio should be coming again, although you might be a bit out of the way for him.
Maybe some of the denver P:M people could come and you could hitch a ride with them?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll definitely ask in the FB group to see who is going and all that. Hopefully I get some luck there.

Rizen

Smash Legend
GGs everyone! Thanks for hosting those dettadeus :)
I finally have some offline replays for the first time in years. Switching between wifi and offline is harder than I assumed :/ , I might have to drop wifi. Maybe.
Kudos to the Snake player from Kansas(?) for making it there. (I can't remember your name :/ )

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wouldve been better if D3 fell into the PK thunder, gimped Ness, then swallowcided ZSS

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well since Brawl has came out Utah has been to a couple tournaments in CO but how many times have you guys traveled to Utah?

none.
I think we've taken first each time too, haven't we? It's understandable they'd be scared of wasting their gas money only to come here and get embarrassed. It's all good.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well we are planning on heading over to Kansas for GH2, correct?

I mean sometime we should head over to Utah just to go to a tournament, it'd be fun. ^^

Also as of the 21st I should be able to head to any smashfests if I have time for them. They are making me re-take my driver's exam due to sknhuawnjkfm reasons so I should pass.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah that would be sweet if you guys came to a tourney in Utah. I liked all the CO smashers I met. Chill guys. You guys should do it

:phone:

Top Bottom