• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I went to my first tournament.
Just, not a smash bros tourney. Twas a Mario kart tourney. Took 2nd.

Oh my god. Was this what I was missing?! These things are hella fun! I ended up being a fan favorite and got the entire room to cheer for me. The grand final was between me, and 3 other kids. One who was really freaking good but I ended up womping him on the last race. I hear a kid in the background go "Man, to bad this ain't gonna come down to a tie breaker"

I slow down for the dude and let him win so we can finish it in style. A 1 on 1~
I got my *** kicked.
Haha!
But that doesn't matter. I'm just glad I was such a crowd pleaser. Got everyone to cheer "Yoshi! Yoshi! Yoshi!"

Afterwards, we fist bumped, and everyone gives me props for putting on a show for everyone.

Waaah i'm wiped out. What a moron i've been. I've really had nothing to worry about. I'll be trying to go to this next tourney coming up. I never knew how fun it was meeting new people~

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
5$ entry fee. It was for charity, so the prize wasn't that great anyways. Basically the winner got too choose between either 25$ in itunes or 25$ at walmart and whoever came in second got whatever prize the winner didn't choose. I got the walmart giftcard. I woulda chose it anyways so its all good~

EDIT: All 5 of em?! Hey, atleast you guys got one more guy to take money from now, right? :D Regardless, i'm pretty stoked to meet ya'll. =w=

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Yea man. Its cool that like, your trying to stand up for me and all, but this is more of a joke then anything.

Wait wait...

COULD BE?!
HOLD THAT ****!
That line is ambiguous as my existance. I could never know with you, zeal. And hey. No hard feelings about how I was before right? Hell, I know if you were serious you woulda blocked me by now. Thats how true pros don't acknowledge existence so, I respect ya for that. :>

and from what i've seen, you are a nice guy.

Er.
Seriously. Sorry about what a know-it-all ****** i've been before.
Nah, I'm a douchebag, for sure. lolol

I just assume you're not a real person nowadays. If you're just someone bored and trolling, that's cool. If you're not, you should show up to something. :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
K smashfest/21st birthday/graduation party at my house tomorrow! All of smashboards is invited.

Booze
Brawl
Melee
whatever
Mexicans

Wiis and TVs would be appreciated.

Where:
5537 Sable St.
Denver, CO 80239

Phone:
720 343 9314

When:
4PM to whenever

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I didn't know people who play brawl means they're not good at Melee...
You've got it backwards.

Melee players aren't necessarily bad at Brawl.

Brawl players who dabble in Melee are more likely to not be so hot, because they don't spend time practicing the necessities.

Not saying it's impossible, butyeah.

And I've never had problems with UT Melee players.

So it'd be cool to play the good ones, rather than people who play Melee like... once a month, at best.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Poster for the May 26th tournament is complete! We need these printed and distributed across the city, wherever gamers might see them. Thinking school campuses, Gamestops, Lan-centers, the 1UP bar, etc. Do your part, print out a few and let's make this event huge!

[COLLAPSE=Poster]
[/COLLAPSE]

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Good **** meno~ Really cute artwork~ <3

Theres a outdoor coffee and hotdog shack around where I live that lets ya put up posters for free. I'll pop em up there for ya. Thats how I found the mariokart tourney.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Trey is hosting a smashfest in Denver on Friday at 7:30PM. People are free to stay the night and have an easier time getting to the tourney, but it's BYOSB (bring your own sleeping bag).
Full details are on the FB page, I don't think he wants me reposting his address here.

Top Bottom