• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nah, gay can also mean slang for lame. Don't read into it much. =w= Its just so commonly used as slang that everyone uses it in that context. Even other gay people~

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey guys

so if we hype up the tourney on the 26th enough DeLux and MJG will come over from Kansas and join in

all aboard the hype train
I'll be working on some promotion material. :bee:

CAN YOU BRAVE THE SUMMIT?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sleep sucks, so does lack of it. Catch 22.

Espy if your Apply Pony avatar keeps hitting the bottle we're going to have to have an intervention. Before long she'll start snorting (censored) and shooting (censored) then try flying out of the country with a balloon (censored, seriously). :(

Edit
Time to change the thread title. Maybe: CO Smash: Resurrected 3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nah, gay can also mean slang for lame. Don't read into it much. =w= Its just so commonly used as slang that everyone uses it in that context. Even other gay people~
You aren't even a real person.

Why are you still up? :applejack:
What how are you mod omg

Delete all posts made from accounts that were created post 2008 in this thread, plz. :D

DO IT, SONIC BROS AND ALL THAT

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
For all those wondering where I am, I live in Boulder. Came for a job offer but I don't get out as much as I'd like to. Currently staying at temporary housing so if there's anything else happening in the near future, it'd be pretty super to participate.

EDIT: I think I'm here on the 26th. Dunno what's happening on that day, though.
Lemme know if you plan to be in Aurora, and mebbe we can set some Melee up.

Otherwise, enjoy Brawl wif da Brawl kiddos.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm a mod for the Sonic, Jigglypuff, and Yoshi boards, Zeal. Can't do much of anything outside those areas. :applejack:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Lol that's like the week after our tourney.

I'd totally tag along (possibly pitch in for gas if I have cash) if anyone from here plans to go but I'm not driving all the way there myself.

What's the turnout gonna be like?

edit oh hey I see a list of people

Wow that's like double our usual turnout lol.
CO needs more Smash players.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm a mod for the Sonic, Jigglypuff, and Yoshi boards, Zeal. Can't do much of anything outside those areas. :applejack:
Oh... how'd you end up over in these here parts, then?

Yeah, cuz real people don't treat eachother with the proper respect! /sarcasm
You don't know the backstory for what could be a joke, stop trying to instigate stuff. :/

If I could, I would. :(((((((

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You don't know the backstory for what could be a joke, stop trying to instigate stuff. :/

Yea man. Its cool that like, your trying to stand up for me and all, but this is more of a joke then anything.

Wait wait...

what could be a joke
COULD BE?!
HOLD THAT ****!
That line is ambiguous as my existance. I could never know with you, zeal. And hey. No hard feelings about how I was before right? Hell, I know if you were serious you woulda blocked me by now. Thats how true pros don't acknowledge existence so, I respect ya for that. :>

and from what i've seen, you are a nice guy.

Er.
Seriously. Sorry about what a know-it-all ****** i've been before.

Steam

Smash Hero
so this tourney is getting all hyped up. because of all the OOS possibilities and the fact that I won't be there.

probably mostly the fact that I won't be there.

oh well I got league.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Is very likely that I can house MJG and Lux, but also possible I cannot. I'm moving back home for the summer so they'd have to stay at my parents house, where we don't necessarily have a guest room...
But could still work.

Anybody else able to house some people?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, im visiting CO on the weekend of July 14th with some Utah peeps, you should plan something then.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Is very likely that I can house MJG and Lux, but also possible I cannot. I'm moving back home for the summer so they'd have to stay at my parents house, where we don't necessarily have a guest room...
But could still work.

Anybody else able to house some people?
Hm... If I can't host them myself, I'll do my best to find someone else.
Maybe I'll bug Trey. He's usually really great about hosting people for the night, since I've stayed at his house a couple times after smashfests.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I need more sleep, I'm like starting to visually hallucinate.
ugh I thought CO and active were used in the same post...
/tired.

Espy your pony still looks sad :( . She needs someone to ride her.

Top Bottom