• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Stay another week?

It originally was planned for the 14th because it's right before my birthday, but KS couldn't come.

I didn't know that some of Utah was coming out on that date as well :(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
If you guys do end up coming out to E4U Champion, I can house you. ALL of West Coast is going. New Mexico, Washington, Nevada, Norcal, Tijuana. Vinnie is also making it out and we're in the process of collecting donations to get MR. R out here as well.

Here's the link: allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13306

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Stay another week?

It originally was planned for the 14th because it's right before my birthday, but KS couldn't come.

I didn't know that some of Utah was coming out on that date as well :(
We cant, we'll be there for something on the 15th and we all have jobs and such so theres no way we'd be able to stay an entire week.

You should move it back to the 14th, we'll have at least 6, probably more. And screw KS, you see them all the time lol, you never see us. Ever.

And I have no idea how you couldnt know we were coming then, Ive posted at least 4-5 times on solely the fact that we will be here then over the past 80 posts and have been saying this exact date for sure repeatedly over the past 4 weeks, and mentioned that we'd most likely be coming at least 2 months even before that.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Dan's gonna be out of town and steam's house is unavailable apparently

you guys play P:M? ;D

also cool texas tourneys if anyone's going I would totally try and tag along

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Work may and probably will interfere with my family trip to Cali, so probably just going to EVO and driving back.

Although having a tournament right before Z3 sounds really terrible. If someone else wants to throw it, go for it.

A gather though... maybe.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You think having a tournament one week after another is bad? This weekend UT has an all nighter tournament starting at 1 in the morning tomorrow, then another at 3pm later that day all the way across town, step it up guys.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont use that stupid thing, its a waste of time. The only time I ever use it at all is when I type my name, and even then most of the time I just write Zzgashi.

Staz

Smash Lord
ANYWAYS. Utah is coming to a concert on the 15th so we will be there on the 13th so if anyonne wants to host a smashfest or tourney. that'd be cool! ;)

:phone:

pm me if you guys do. or if it's just smashing. anything works ^_^

Top Bottom