• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cuz we're going to a concert as well, and we cant really reschedule that.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Contacted Steamy goodness early. Thank god my little furrys ok~ I was only joking when I said "Kill it with fire" ;~;

I'm shocked how much of an epidemic this has become....

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hello again, officially moving to Colorado and can't wait to get involved with this community. The social group of FB is always giving me so many notifications so I am kind of excited for getting to know the players of this community.

Seems though a great week to be driving into CO with all the fires going on. ;P

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
**** this fire.

Despite helping out as much as I can after work, it seems everyone would just rather ***** about it on Facebook instead of being proactive.

Although I can't thank everyone who's helping out as much as they can.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You give the citizens of this country too much credit if you really think any more than 10% of them will actually help with something like that.

Rizen

Smash Legend
**** this fire.

Despite helping out as much as I can after work, it seems everyone would just rather ***** about it on Facebook instead of being proactive.
^'Being an activist 101'.

I'm one to talk, though. The universe left me for a runner's lap and I haven't done much besides helping my family etc lately:facepalm:.

Yeah, d*** fires.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yikes o_o that is the area I am heading for on Monday to live.

I really need to look into this fire thing more because it seems really serious.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yikes o_o that is the area I am heading for on Monday to live.

I really need to look into this fire thing more because it seems really serious.
It really is. I suggest you wait till the fires have been put out and move in around Friday or so. That or 3 days after the fires have been controlled, whichever's later. Kinda don't want to drive into the aftermath of this I'd think. :x

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I've driving in around next thursday or friday so hopefully it will be fine by then. Plus I checked out the area and Aurora isn't that close but isnt that far from it.

I hope things are going alright from your guy's end of things. =[

Rizen

Smash Legend
A lot of trees were killed by beetles and the dead wood, heat, dryness and winds (and even a few lightning strikes) made the perfect fire, like the 'perfect storm'. States around CO and UT are feeling it too:scared:.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
UT has a few fires but no where near as bad as you guys are getting it.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Housing fire evacuees.

What have YOU all done to help with the situation?
1. Donated time at the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, assisting with housing evac's pets
2. Donated $200+ in items to Red Cross
3. Donated time at Red Cross, distributing said items and more
4. Helped random strangers evacuate when the fires first broke out

Rizen said:
'Being an activist 101'.
Your move :p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Zalgo text if I remember.
Σ̵̢̢̡̲͔͇̙̃̂ͤ͑ͩͧͪ̌̌ͥ̏̅̂ͣͥ L̶͎͎̥̠̲̞̪͖͚̥̭̳͚̭̦̜̘͎ͣ́̌ͧ̍ḭ̧̤͈̘͇͇͚̟͎̼̱̙̺̜͎͚̻̰͈ͦͤ͛̾̅̚͝k̛͑̆͐̆̿͜҉͏̷̙͓͓̩͓͉̱̳̭̖͍͍̲ͅẹ̸͚͉̜̼̗̇ͨ̆̾͐̈ͬ̔̅͆͟ ̶̡͙̺̝̲̱̺̔̄̇͋ͫ́ͨ͛̏ͫ̃̏̿̋ͤ͊̾ͪ͘͟Ţ̶̡̲̳͓̩̙̲̬̰̦̟̾͋͐ͩ̂͋ͧ͂ͥ͆ͣ̈ͣ̎ͪ̀ͧͥ̓́́ḣ̯̝͖̩̺̥͎͇͎͉̘̘̟͖͔̥̟̄̓̋ͪ̐̾̈̍ͪͬ̔ͧ͒ͬ̓̿̆̋̕͢͜͠͠ͅi̧̬̜̫̞̗̗̙̙̣̼̺̱̦͈̙̥̖̩͈ͯ̐̋͆͜s̓͑̄̇̂́̉̇͌ͦ̆̑̽ͨͩͤ̐̚̚̕͏̘̯̩͎̙͍̲̰̻̻̝~̴͎̦̙̗̲͉̮̥̣̯̥͉ͪ͑ͦ̂̑͑̄͛ͬͮ̅͋̅ͨ̚ͅ Σ̵̢̢̡̲͔͇̙̃̂ͤ͑ͩͧͪ̌̌ͥ̏̅̂ͣͥ

dettadeus

Smash Lord
UTAH PEOPLE

HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING

I can do something on Monday the 16th, but I need to know if you guys will still be here

namesearch bait Z'zgashi

other than that we'd probably need dan to get gameshack to do something the 14th, but I could go and host it for him

Staz

Smash Lord
we are not for sure, but we are probably stay till the 15th. so for sure you should try to do something on the 14th that'd be perfect!!! and even if its not a tourney, a smash fest or a get together would be fine. as long as we smashed!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Staz is off a day (I just talked to him, he got his days mixed up) so we ARE sure and we'll be there 13th-16th which means the 14th is perfect.

Also NAMESEARCH BAIT DOESNT WORK ON ME CUZ I DONT NAMESEARCH BWAHAHA!!!

Top Bottom