• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im about as close to Colorado as you can get without actually being in Colorado.

And no one lives in Colorado.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Im about as close to Colorado as you can get without actually being in Colorado.

You aren't even a real person.

:(

Even the first post is gay and lame.

I'm gonna make a new thread for CO's Melee scene or something, cuz this definitely isn't conducive to getting new players.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman

Then How Come I live in Colorado?

Tournament saturday.
Reg starts at 2 at Gameshack.
Tourneys are 5 bucks entry per.
There's Brawl and Melee, both singles and dubs.
I'll have a Project: Melee setup if anyone wants to try it out, and might hold a side event for it if anyone's interested.
Dan'll be streaming.
Where in the name of [see below] is GameShack!?! Is it in Denver? Or is it on the Border? Is it even close to where I live?

THESE QUESTIONS GO UNANSWERED!

why are these people still here.

no one from colorado even posts here anymore... lol
Then How Come I Post Here?

You aren't even a real person.

:(

Even the first post is gay and lame.

I'm gonna make a new thread for CO's Melee scene or something, cuz this definitely isn't conducive to getting new players.
Agreed, except with the "gay" part. Don't be Homophobic, for the love of--

[Due to not finding a funny picture that fits this situation, I will post something completely irrelevant]

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Unless you come from a town where there are only 100 people, telling someone your city or even just the biggest city around you really isn't going to make it any easier on anyone that would have bad intentions towards some completely random person on the internet they've never met. Especially when all they'd have is your gamer tag to look for you by lol. Just sayin.

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I was hoping for that too, but I'd rather not let someone know my location...

A safety precaution, if you will.
You don't have to be specific. You can just say the springs, or whatever town. Clouds like, the most helpful dude here who runs and sets up most of the tourneys so he's only looking out for ya. =w=

HOLY **** THOUGH
10 DOLLAR LAZER TAG?! I'm more excited about that then I am brawl. Weird, I just went there a few days ago the day before my friends wedding.

So, is this gameshack tourney thing gonna be a weekly thing?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Uploading videos takes some time, bro :p

This is the first time that I've been able to sit at home and actually relax.

smashbot226

Smash Master
What the hell? I wasn't aware there was a scene in Colorado, to be perfectly honest. Now my only issue is actually getting places due to the lack of a car. Still, this is pretty freakin' neat-o.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
What the hell? I wasn't aware there was a scene in Colorado, to be perfectly honest. Now my only issue is actually getting places due to the lack of a car. Still, this is pretty freakin' neat-o.
Where you located at? Maybe we can help you find something and someone to give you a lift :)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Apologies about this being late.

Videos are still being populated

---

Game Shack's NO EXCUSES Tournament
April 21st, 2012

Playlist

Singles:

1: Fishbait ($40.00)
2: Lvl. 0 ($10.00)
3: Rubio ($5.00)
4: I
5: Soapy
5: Private
7: Detta
7: Lion
9: Manny
9: Skullkid
9: Logo

Teams:

1: Skullfish (Fishbait + Skullkid) ($30.00)
2: Boys to Men (Rubio + Lion) ($10.00)
3: Level Detta (Lvl Zero + Detta)
4: Logo Soapy (Soapy + Logo)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Post 1/2: It's a good turnout for a tournament that wasn't advertised well at all.

Post 3/4: It's a good turnout for how impromptu it was and how little it was advertised.

Post 5: WHAT THE FUUUUU

I hate you SmashBoards!!

Lion1

Smash Rookie
Missing a couple of folks though :/. Wish I could have played Bees, Tim, and Meno. But that was a great night! So many tears, but so much fun! :)

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Wait Lion actually has an account? Didn't realize that.

Also lol I'm like in the very background of every one of those pictures except the one we took before we all left.
And the winner's ones, of course. :p

EDIT:
Dan confirmed the tourney for the 26th.

Steam

Smash Hero
Missing a couple of folks though :/. Wish I could have played Bees, Tim, and Meno. But that was a great night! So many tears, but so much fun! :)
:<

oh I also won't be at the one on the 26th, will be out of country.

and ZZ, most tournies are bigger than that :I

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Then How Come I live in Colorado?

Where in the name of [see below] is GameShack!?! Is it in Denver? Or is it on the Border? Is it even close to where I live?

THESE QUESTIONS GO UNANSWERED!

Then How Come I Post Here?

Agreed, except with the "gay" part. Don't be Homophobic, for the love of--

[Due to not finding a funny picture that fits this situation, I will post something completely irrelevant]

Lmao

Gay doesn't just mean homosexual

I'm not homophobic

It's off Orchard road, in the Southlands shopping center. If you googled "Game Shack Colorado" you would have found it, I think. If you put it into fb search bar, it's the first thing listed.

Do you play Melee/are you in Aurora? :D :D :D

---

Also, anyone want to Melee todayyyy? :D

smashbot226

Smash Master
For all those wondering where I am, I live in Boulder. Came for a job offer but I don't get out as much as I'd like to. Currently staying at temporary housing so if there's anything else happening in the near future, it'd be pretty super to participate.

EDIT: I think I'm here on the 26th. Dunno what's happening on that day, though.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Gay doesn't just mean homosexual
According to South Park the word f****t has been changed to mean loud annoying Harly drivers.
For all those wondering where I am, I live in Boulder. Came for a job offer but I don't get out as much as I'd like to.
Holy ****! Boulder actually has a smash scene! Detta, Demonic Toon Link and I are in Boulder too; to the best of my knowledge. Maybe I'll start playing offline again. (I know I say that a lot :/ .)
Oh right, IT ALSO MEANS HAPPY. But you used it in a negative way, so I figured you were implieing that being gay is negative
^

I think AiB had an off topic thread on that.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
According to South Park the word f****t has been changed to mean loud annoying Harly drivers.

Holy ****! Boulder actually has a smash scene! Detta, Demonic Toon Link and I are in Boulder too; to the best of my knowledge. Maybe I'll start playing offline again. (I know I say that a lot :/ .)

^

I think AiB had an off topic thread on that.
Do I look like I go to AiB?

Top Bottom