• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sorry for the kind of off topic post, but I don't have many other places to ask and I'm kind of curious if anyone here could help. :x

Does anyone happen to have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back once I've bred another male with the move, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Never mind, got it from detta. :)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Spring LAN @ Freedom Financial Services Expo Center

Who: Altitude Gaming League
What: LAN and Console Party
Where: Freedom Financial Services Expo Center
When: 12:00 of April 7th, to 3:00 of April 8th (a 15h event)
Why:

Altitude Gaming League is holding its next LAN on April 7th at the Freedom Financial Services Expo Center. There will be both PC and Console games available.

General admission is $20 per person at the door.

In addition to the public tournament schedule we are hosting collegiate tournaments.

The LAN is BYOC(Bring Your Own Computer/Console).

We are providing the network, internet, power, food, and door prizes.

Tournaments:
Console:
Halo Reach 2v2
Gears of War 3 2v2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2v2
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

PC:
Counter-Strike Source
StarCraft 2
League of Legends
Battlefield 3

Please browse our Prize List for a full detailed list of prizes.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Because you *******s didn't come to my last event for Brawl/Melee. We had a large sum of money for prizes, although we only wanted to get prizes for the tournaments that speak numbers. There were ****ty attendances for both.

If there is incredible interests in it, then I'll throw it again.

Steam

Smash Hero
Was like "meh" until your playlist sent me to the next vid. Quick paced~in your face lucario looks super fun to play as!
Project M Lucario is why I won't even be trying the game. seeing him makes me want to throw up. they went out of their way to turn him into ryu :glare:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, what an insult to Ryu.

And ryu is already one of the worst characters in sf.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Project M Lucario is why I won't even be trying the game. seeing him makes me want to throw up. they went out of their way to turn him into ryu :glare:
Nobody cares about your favorite character getting the **** because your favorite character is ****.

Also, I think he looks fun.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well, they both have personalities about as interesting as dry toast, so thats a pretty good fit. Give it a shot steamy. Ignoring the Ryu thing, Lucario looks waaaaay funner to play as now~ They all do~

Top Bottom