• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Someone should run a tournament where pretty much everyone can make it and that will be awesome as hell, and they should plan it like, a month ahead of time so I can come to it and meet/beat you all.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Dead thread be dead. =3=

Steamy n dreamy. Resurrect this thang with your replays if you will~
Or are all the cool kids hanging out at facebook? ,:3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Of course slush! :D
I'd gladly form an angry mob with you anyday~ :>

You need to totally come for next zournament. :V You and Z'z and espers!!!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Hello peoples,

How much of a Melee scene is there in Colorado? Are there tournaments, biweeklies? Does anyone still play regularly? I'm especially interested in Denver and surrounding areas as I may be moving to Boulder soon.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
PLEASE MOVE TO BOULDER I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY

I mean there's DTL but I don't think he plays Melee.

Our last Melee tournament had about 16 entrants in it, IIRC. We've got some good players too.

We have monthly tournaments, and generally there's a Smashfest somewhere every once in a while that has Melee too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hello peoples,

How much of a Melee scene is there in Colorado? Are there tournaments, biweeklies? Does anyone still play regularly? I'm especially interested in Denver and surrounding areas as I may be moving to Boulder soon.
Yeah, the scene is pretty active but all the activity is on the facebook group. There's generally more/faster info there than you'll find here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/248367238515394/

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Yeah, the scene is pretty active but all the activity is on the facebook group. There's generally more/faster info there than you'll find here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/248367238515394/
There are lots of Melee players then? I don't play Barwl. I checked out facebook group and it's impossible to tell how many people are playing Melee.

Also are most of those people in Denver area or what?

@dettadeus
I take it hardly anyone plays in Boulder? Oh well, I don't really mind driving 30 minutes. Oh and do you seriously main Pichu? Also I should know if I'm moving there in 2 or 3 weeks, and if I do it will be some time in July when it happens.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Well I main Jiggs, but I pull out Pichu every so often because it catches people off-guard for one game until they realize they can basically do anything to beat it.

I was thinking of picking up Pikachu so I can actually do things with a character similar to Pichu.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
There's a handful of us on the Facebook group that play melee.

Actually, I'd be willing to say most of us whoa are active in the Facebook group play melee.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Also, move to Boulder because quality of life here couldn't be higher! And because there's a bunch of really awesome people here. I can comfirm at least seven

And Boulder may possibly be getting Meno in the future? What more could one want?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea I was about to say, DTLs nuts for melee along with a few of the others.
Heeey btw, where've ya been man? I havn't seen ya on this thread in ages! Didn't even reconize ya the last few times because of the avi change.

Top Bottom