• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I don't think he even has a SWF account. I remember him mentioning that he never made one.

But yeah I went to his house back in like November and his living room was covered in game design books and I found out like a week later he was the guy who started Equestria Online.
Not going to play it, but I'm at least showing support by showing all my brony friends.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm forever scarred from driving oos, but Kansas isn't too far. :O

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Or you could give me something to tell him and then I'll wait a couple days for him to reply since he's rarely on FB.

Doesn't Equestria Online have a forum or something?

Bees!

Smash Ace
No tough experience, it does get annoying cleaning the fecal matter off of the robotic operating clamps and all. Because poopnose.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
A good ROB should have no problems dealing with Yoshi lol, it's ROB's advantage.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Which is why I said no tough experience. lol Personally I probably would like yoshi more if he wasn't such a bad character. Still Yoshi players are legit. I just feel bad for them because they play a terrible character.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, as I recently have learned as of 20 minutes ago, I am... not immune.

So here's my rant on what I'm feeling. HEAVY.

CONSTANT LAUGHING.

I KEEP FORGETING THINGS I WAS THINKING 30 SECONDS AGO

EDIT: 10 SECONDS

LOW MOTOR SKILLS CAUSING ME TO TYPE THIS VERY SLOWELY.

MY FEET ARE SWEETY

I KEEP FORGETTING I AM EATING CHIPS

THE TINY FUN-SIZE BAG IS ENORMOUS
This post improves in quality with each read.

I'm gonna set it as my homepage.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's really not much that needs to be explained.

He got high, started laughing, and then the sugar content in his feet rose while he ate chips out of an overwhelmingly large tiny fun-sized bag.

Top Bottom