• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
^The way I have it setup there are only 4 posts including this on this page so far. Steam must use that post# per page too.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hello Colorado thread,

I am glad to see you are all still madly into ponies, but we need to discuss summit right now.

SUMMIT

So it's going to be on a friday night or saturday, correct? Are there fees listed somewhere?

Hilly

Smash Rookie
New to this website

Hi, I'm Hilly :bee: I've grown up playing the original super smash bros on N64 and just recently I started playing Brawl. I'm looking for a smash group to practice with.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
@DTL it's now Saturday the 3rd. Registration is 10-12. Fees I think are going to be the same as the other Summits but there are no guarantees.

And I should play you some time. I'm in Boulder too.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
@DTL it's now Saturday the 3rd. Registration is 10-12. Fees I think are going to be the same as the other Summits but there are no guarantees.

And I should play you some time. I'm in Boulder too.
My number is 3033192326/ name is Dylan. Want to play this weekend? Text me dude

Top Bottom