• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
iirc Dekar and New Mexico had success with pro-ban tourneys. Which is good. It would be nice to see how tourneys go without MK. People may actually have to learn how to play characters that have a disadvantage somewhere or go even.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I will be the only one repping Colorado Springs :/ Also I have been considering this a little bit. But I might drop ROB and Kirby competitively for Diddy. Just main all Diddy. I know this doesn't ghelp too much with MK and don't care about that as nothing does. But Diddy is fun and he is also a very good character. Idk...what do you guys think?

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Just so you know Bees I kinda wish MK would be banned now too. As I said many times, though I can use him well, I'm no good against him.

So if I can't use him I don't have to worry about him being used against me, and that would be a load off my mind in changing my mains.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Thats fine. But I wanna know what everyone thinks? Should I keep maining ROB/Kirby or just go Diddy?

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Can you really see yourself dropping ROB Bees?

You're ROB is awesome and despite the fact that you deny it a lot, you are great at the MK matchup.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Keep ROB and Kirby. Use Diddy with them; you have to not let go of your passions.
Bees your ROB is the best I've played vs.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Diddy is much better off as a full-on main then just a secondary.

But yeah Bees' ROB is the bess and I think he should keep with him....It.

Bees!

Smash Ace
:/ You could main Diddy/ROB? Your ROB is so good, but I can understand if you wanted to drop it because so few can really beat it XD
Diddy is really complex and technical. I would need to main him in order to amount to anything with him. His MUs, his playstyle, everything requires a devotion

Keep ROB and Kirby. Use Diddy with them; you have to not let go of your passions.
Bees your ROB is the best I've played vs.
Will do. also not playing Diddy with them would be the same reason as a link main to not secondary main Wario.

Diddy is much better off as a full-on main then just a secondary.

But yeah Bees' ROB is the bess and I think he should keep with him....It.
Thanks and that about maining Diddeh

Drop them all and go main Spider/Deadpool/???
I lold. also the 3rd ??? will only be found in THE CHAOS DIMENSION!!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
My wish list of new characters. Gambit, Nightcrawler, Nero, Cyclops and **** the rest I don't care but those 4 better make it into the next game! Also maybe a Spider-man villian(not Venom) Like Scorpion or The Green Goblin. Even Mysterio would be awesome. idk.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
asdgadhfbjrbshdnjfsdfksndf

What is this game played on? I need to get one of that.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I don't even know who those characters are, except for Nemesis, Wright, and Ghost Rider. It's like they go out of their way to include much lesser-known characters than the more famous ones.

Maybe they'll release a DLC that makes it so there are two Wolverines again, lol'd.

I would have liked to see Juri from SSF4 or Venom from Spiderman, and bring back classic Megaman and Rush.

Bees!

Smash Ace
OMG HAWKEYE! DOCTOR STRANGE AND GHOST RIDER?!!!!! aaewrawefgasefjpORpj12e123orfewfuoikcwfdiu12rkjdfwdmvailk!~
I am however a little disappoint while hawkeye is awesome that makes 5 avengers in this. I guess there are a lot of X-men too but I REALLY want to see Nightcrawler!!!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
HOLY **** GUYS DID YOU HERE ABOUT ULTIMATE MARV-...
DAMNIT COLARADOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm late to the party again!
BUT STILL HOLY HYPE BURGERS! WITH THE INCLUSION OF PHOENIX MOTHER****EN WRIGHT I HAVE NO OBJECTIONS! CAPCOM HAS INSERTED A **** OF HYPE INTO MY EAR AND MIND****ED ME!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAA~![

btw went camping. Was fun. :3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAA~!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hmm I wonder what phoenix wrights voice is gonna sound like?

I'm so tempted to make a team of him/MODOK/and the racoon to troll people~!

Firebrands cool too. :3

-Ran

Smash Master
I have no idea, I move there in about eleven days to Colorado. ;d It's pretty centralized in Denver from what I've seen, so it shouldn't be too hard to find people to play.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I was going to say I thought you were from the boot (LA)

Aight ill stay posted in the thread whenever you beef up the tourney scene

:phone:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys are crazy, I love ALL the new characters.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jul/20/capcom-streaming-comic-con-umvc3-gameplay/

Gameplay stream btw.

My team is gonna consist entirely of new characters.

One of the main reasons I haven't played much MvC is cause I didn't like any of the characters really.

I love Wright, Nemesis, Strider, FRANK ****ING WEST, Ghost Rider.

Might use Spencer or Dante still though.

Bees!

Smash Ace
lol Spelt. If only that were remotely correct. Btw I may drop Shuma for Ghost Rider when UMvC3 comes out.

Top Bottom