• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm conflicted now.
I love Phoenix Wright.

But who to replace on my team?
Haggar/Felicia/Ammy.

Hmmm.

If we had a character that worked for the legislative branch, we'd have all three branches of government covered in this game.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm conflicted now.
I love Phoenix Wright.

But who to replace on my team?
Haggar/Felicia/Ammy.

Hmmm.

If we had a character that worked for the legislative branch, we'd have all three branches of government covered in this game.
I KNOW RIGHT?!

So hard to choose who gets the boot. ;~;

Just wait until he comes out and see how good he is. Like whos role he can replace on your team.

pffft! Oh man! I'm gonna laugh my *** off if he ends up being godtier~! :D

Replace Haggar.
Overruled.
*gavel*

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
...I was...*****.

They...they ***** my hair.
My own parents. ***** MY HAIR! ;~;

I look so fugly with short hair...I'm like half joking half REALLY SUPER SAD. '~'

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Until I'm forced to cut it off, or offered a handsome salary for what I do.

Right now though I'm planning on cutting it to where my pants start. Having it pass my knees is ridiculous and hard to manage right now

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
D: That's crazy >< They didn't even let you decide?
Nope. ;~; My families hair nazies. I can get away with wearing anything, but when it comes to my hair, they want it short. ._.

My hair means alot to me. Its like, the lock that holds my style together. All my clothes, and mannerism feel off if I don't have my hair. I'm going to grow the loooooongest hair ever when I move out because they wouldn't let me grow it. =p

Until I'm forced to cut it off, or offered a handsome salary for what I do.

Right now though I'm planning on cutting it to where my pants start. Having it pass my knees is ridiculous and hard to manage right now

WOOOOOOW WHAT?!
Holy crap, you have a ponytail that long?!
I envy you so much~!

....when I meet. Can...can I touch it? :>

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
When it's straight, yes it goes down pass my knees. When it's braided, it goes pass my butt.

I don't care. Just don't anything slimy in it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I remember when I had a bowl cut. Then I went bald for swimming.

Now I have over 5' of hair.
When you have to cut it, donate it to 'locks for love'. Any hair cutter should know this program. It will be made into wigs for cancer and burn victims.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yes I know about locks for love. Thought about it, but I don't know. It depends on my financial situation.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No. Stop with the nyan cat. I hate it ever since I found out it's too high for an intermediate to play on cello. :(

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol.
m2k is banned from tournaments for a month for sandbagging in genesis pools.

Bees!

Smash Ace
My sister showed me this video like 3 years ago. I actually checked out Bible Black because of this video. I had no clue it was a hentai. x.x

Also I disagree
Nyan cat> Nyanroll
Also I don't think this was from Bible Black now that I think about it. Then again all I remember about that series was girls being ***** and guys junk everywhere. it was disturbing

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
My sister showed me this video like 3 years ago. I actually checked out Bible Black because of this video. I had no clue it was a hentai. x.x

Also I disagree
Nyan cat> Nyanroll
Also I don't think this was from Bible Black now that I think about it. Then again all I remember about that series was girls being ***** and guys junk everywhere. it was disturbing
nyanroll is from macross frontier, a series i've been putting off watching for too long.

Top Bottom