• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Our last legit tourney was... Zournament 2 back in January?

With a small occasional fest here and there by our players.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
We had a strong Melee scene back in the day, but that's gone now. There are veeeery few Melee people here now.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Our major Melee players like SDSG and El Lovo just kinda vanished, and with that most of the other Melee'ers just stopped playing as far as I know.

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, I"ll be posting a thread later tonight, after I go play some Smash. We're going to do some work. Get hyped. ;d

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think we're in a position to make an accurate PR right now. Maybe after a couple of these events happen.

But generally, Tim and DTL are da bess. Dave doesn't play. Meno and Bees are good. Steam, Underload, and me are decent. Spelt gets last place all the time. Idk where level zero is, but he's pretty good too. That might just be the Meta Knight talking though.

I can't think of anyone else.

This guy is out-pony'ing Zaj
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I lost.

It's like you want me to ruin improve this thread by spamming it with pony. But I've been nice and cutting it back to not piss you all off.

Espy is like my right-hoof brony though.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do it up Ran!
I can't wait for regular tournaments to happen so I can continue getting last in all of them.

Though I agree we're still not ready for a PR.
maybe in a few months...

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, PR season will start fresh come August, once I'm there. I'll seed events based upon performance in friendlies against me, or from what I've seen. I'm pretty amazing at seeding, so don't worry. ;d

Consider this a reboot of the Smash scene. :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hey Ran where'd you come from again?
Heaven? C: Because your CO's angel reviving it from the dead~! <3

THANK YOU THANK SOOOO MUCH FOR GIVING US A SMASH SCENE AGAIN~! <3 Haha. Well them. I'm locked away somewhere so I don't go to smash scenes. >w> Really though. I have alot of respect for ya for putting in the effort to revive our smash scene. :3

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~!

Oh also on a sidenote, I found a broken cell phone today after jumping out my window to take awalk in a rainstorm and got chased by a huge dog on the way back. :D

Also on a sidenote Zajices pink text adds +10 cuteness to his post~! <3

Steam

Smash Hero
Zaj, fish bait is pretty much our best player. Tim stopped playing this game. I beat him so he sucks like me. Bees is also great. Meno is gud. Dillon is gooder. Everyone else doesn't go to stuff

:phone:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zaj, fish bait is pretty much our best player. Tim stopped playing this game. I beat him so he sucks like me. Bees is also great. Meno is gud. Dillon is gooder. Everyone else doesn't go to stuff

:phone:
>taking my post seriously

Regardless, I still don't think a PR would work yet.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hmm... imo Sunday tournaments would be a great idea.

Also, I met an amazing girl. She's a cute germophobic vegetarian that works at a Girl Scout camp and thus is only available on Saturdays. Then she leaves to St. Mary's after this summer.

:(

I could probably do one Saturday tournament, at least to play Ran.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll play in tourneys only if I get to play steam in first round and beat him for having gotten cocky.

Underload

Lazy
Hey Fishbait, do you still have my wiimote at your house? I left it on accident at the last fest. I think I told Bees to tell you about it.

Anyway, yeah, if you have it, can we find a good time for me to drive by and get it?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna go to Colorado some day.
Mark my words.

Zajice, we'll Smash so much.
Then meet everyone else for some Brawl.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The amount of pony will effectively double.

And in a possibly related note, geysers in Yellowstone will be jealous.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread having a different title is soooooooooooo weird.
it's gonna mess me the **** up.

Top Bottom