• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Ohh I know that tactic I make people run from me I don't need to escape :D I'd be down to play at teh landward tho for sure we can compare akalis. I've tried both full AP and hybrid I have over 2000 games played so I've done my fair research on her. So I guess vaj, memo and nonlinear live by me. Denver area ftw so who wants to brawl!

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm at like 1100 wins and like 860 losses on my main account then I have my nub ****** accounts :D I play solo queue 3/4 of my losses are cause riot finds the most handicapped children online and expects me to carry them. Like AP pantheons and stuff. It makes me angry.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
I can't play lol no internet D: that's why someone needs to have a lol day at their house and ill bring my button desktop that gets 11 fps and I own on it does have a big flat screen monitor tho. I just got moved in if internet isn't overpriced here ill get it sometime soon. I tried hitting up a few peeps for brawl today but they raged at me and said no :(.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I feel like I should tell you guys something I should have told you all a long time ago. The only ones who know what it is are Meno, Dan, and Jo.

I hope by now it has been obvious to you all... it's also a question I forgot to answer at introduction...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So far I can play Wesker the best, combo with Dante the best, and spam X-factor clone projectiles with Morrigan the best.

I want Jill to come out so I can replace Morrigan with more leather.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey someone who's good at mvc3, what's a good third character for c.viper and deadpool? I was gonna use akuma as my third character, but he doesn't really seem to work well with the others, idk.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I've kinda just been skipping over Goqqmore's posts. His sentences are structured in a way that makes them unpleasant to read.
His posts are definitely not worth reading, either.
You won't read his posts but you'll read my horridly structured post?!

Does...NOT....COMPUUUUUUUTE!

I feel like I should tell you guys something I should have told you all a long time ago. The only ones who know what it is are Meno, Dan, and Jo.

I hope by now it has been obvious to you all... it's also a question I forgot to answer at introduction...
Hmm?

Hey whatever it is man, you'll still be the same super sweet chunkster we know and love~! =w=

hey someone who's good at mvc3, what's a good third character for c.viper and deadpool? I was gonna use akuma as my third character, but he doesn't really seem to work well with the others, idk.
Just do what all the cool kids do and go SENTINEL~! :D

No, really you caaaan't go wrong with sentinel. =p
Im horrid but i'll try and help in whatever way I can spelts~!
Um, but what are ya looking for? Like what area ya think needs covering on your team? I'm thinking someone with a good lock down assist~!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You probably want someone beefier with a good projectile assist that covers them.

Sent is legit, but you could also consider Doom. If you couple him with Deadpool's Quick Work assist and the overhead assist from C. Viper, you could use them to make his corner game even more unbearable, and all of his assists work really well for deadpool.

I dunno, though. I'm not good. I just love Doom.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone and their grandma uses Sentinel.

So does my team work, or is it garbage?

My main issue is assists. I usually use Morrigan's Soul Fist assist, which is ok as a projectile. Dante's got Jam Session which is good. Then there's Wesker, who I mostly use Samurai Edge (downward gunshot) but I haven't really needed him for any OTG stuff because Dante doesn't seem to really need it and I don't use Morrigan for anything other than spamming cloned hadoukens.

Dunno what Jill is gonna have though. I need a better projectile assist.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You probably want someone beefier with a good projectile assist that covers them.

Sent is legit, but you could also consider Doom. If you couple him with Deadpool's Quick Work assist and the overhead assist from C. Viper, you could use them to make his corner game even more unbearable, and all of his assists work really well for deadpool.

I dunno, though. I'm not good. I just love Doom.
You're at least better than me.
I could try doom since i already use those 2 assists for deadpool and c.viper.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
if you need practice, by next month i'll already be able to play every character

you dont even need it though with your cheap *** team

also, why the hell is strike first 20$ venue....

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
How did you do Yang? Where was the tourney at? Anyone in Denver area wanna brawl today? I'm not a troll irl and ill put up a good match I promise.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
if you need practice, by next month i'll already be able to play every character

also, why the hell is strike first 20$ venue....
i believe its because we have a vip room or something so thats why its 20$(normally 500$ an hour) but yeah at least u get a chance to go to evo if u top 3. I won first in MvC3 goqqmore, it was in denver.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Oh no.

Chunky is actually a space alien.
lol no. If I was, I would secretly be dominating the smash scene and I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. ;)

Take your time Chunky.
I think I've given this enough time Dan but thanks. I think it has been a year since the question was asked...

Hey whatever it is man, you'll still be the same super sweet chunkster we know and love~! =w=
Aww.... thanks sunny. <3 Even though you're never online when I'm online.... 0_o

does denver have an active brawl scene?
Yeah it did. As of now imo, we are all scatterbrain. There's just a lot going on for everyone (i think). I think most active brawl scene would be in the springs. Also, I want to play your ZZS offline this time...

As for everyone else....

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
My God you're really desperate.

AFAIK, there's no real brawl scene in Denver anymore. It's lucky to see Brawl laying around somewhere during one of Tim and Tony's meetups.

Your best bet is Fridays in the Springs. Jo can't make this one, but Travis will be there.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
No more brawl :'( I am desperate lol I have put a lot of time into brawl. Springs is so far away tho -.-

Steam

Smash Hero
My God you're really desperate.

AFAIK, there's no real brawl scene in Denver anymore. It's lucky to see Brawl laying around somewhere during one of Tim and Tony's meetups.

Your best bet is Fridays in the Springs. Jo can't make this one, but Travis will be there.
maybe. I have a wedding to be at on saturday morning so IDK

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I can't play lol no internet D: that's why someone needs to have a lol day at their house and ill bring my button desktop that gets 11 fps and I own on it does have a big flat screen monitor tho. I just got moved in if internet isn't overpriced here ill get it sometime soon. I tried hitting up a few peeps for brawl today but they raged at me and said no :(.
Fair enough. Lemme know when.

today i want to host marvel... anyone down?
I is going to sumfink with Tim and his mom, or I'd come. Found my Japunz book, what days would you be free to help me? Looking over the lessons and demos in the book, our teacher really isn't teaching us anything. I'm starting to understand how someone could take 2 years of a language and not know anything. Not gonna be me, though!

maybe. I have a wedding to be at on saturday morning so IDK
You're not Tim.

Steam

Smash Hero
someone

also dammit felicia has an frustratingly high execution barrier.

have fun doing 5 quarter circles in half a second ._.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
someone

also dammit felicia has an frustratingly high execution barrier.

have fun doing 5 quarter circles in half a second ._.
I might **** around with her some later. If I do, I'll see what I can/can't do, and give you general tips.

Yaaaaaaaang, I'm running X-23 (ankle slice), Doom (Molecular). Who should I have as a 3rd? I prolly want someone who can burn meter pretty well, with a projectile assist that can help Doom get in. Not considering Sent, though. I was thinking Dorm, but I dunno, he's really weird to zone with, and I'd prolly have huge problems when people get in. Tron is nice for Gustaff's GTFO, but she doesn't really burn meter all too well. :(

Will also take suggestions from whoever.

Top Bottom