• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
sucks that we arnt gonna see CO at OHSNAP..... really wantin to see how CO has improved.... let us know if things change!
You have virtually no frame of reference

Also, we've only become worse in Melee, prolly Brawl, too. Smash had its time in my life, but we gotsta be movin' on to bigger and better things.

Like working at thrift stores!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

Also, we've only become worse in Melee, prolly Brawl, too. Smash had its time in my life, but we gotsta be movin' on to bigger and better things.

ill work on not sending out smashing invites to threads on SMASHboards....
no need for the no frame of reference comment. just tryin to be friendly to people who still try and play smash with other states. that is all

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I still play melee. Even Tony doesn't play it competitively anymore though... I'm gonna move to California, **** y'all.

:(

Steam

Smash Hero

We've definitely improved loads at brawl. I know I've improved extreme levels since joining the scene and I'm sliding down the PR XD.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Zajice didn't even know splat was today until 2 days ago.

Both Spelt and Ken dropped out at the last second because they didn't know it was in CO springs

C'mon guys. lol

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But guys

Reading is hard

ill work on not sending out smashing invites to threads on SMASHboards....
no need for the no frame of reference comment. just tryin to be friendly to people who still try and play smash with other states. that is all
lmfao, not what I was sayin'

Just that CO and OHSNAP is prolly never gonna happen. :( :( :(

I wish I still had the desire for Melee, and the $/time, cuz I still have fond memories of raiding each others' threads. Nothing against OHSNAP/OK, tho. Just lettin' ya know that we're pretty much no-go nowadays.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Just my two cents on things, but if I could go OoS to stuff like OHSNAP, I defnitely would. And I do appreciate the invite.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So like...I was gonna go, but my sis woke me up and she was like "Ya sure ya wanna go dood" and I was asleep and was like "Naaaah sleepings good enough for me" so I slept and played some pokemanz. Yea. :< Sorry! D:

Steam

Smash Hero
GUYS WE NEED TO BRING IN OOSERS FOR ZOURNAMENT. WITH ENOUGH SUPPORT WE CAN MAKE IT A REGIONAL OR MAYBE EVEN A NATIONAL!!!

National at dan's house!!! :d

Steam

Smash Hero
def the person missing out.

Also the BBR got fired from making rulesets.

new unified stage list.

only things changed from ours is that japes is banned and PS2 is legal.

I'm butthurt japes is banned but RC isn't.

Steam

Smash Hero
I've always been for a conservative stagelist... I've always thought stage CPs were only to give a slight advantage to one player. With stages like Norfair, Japes, and RC there are many many many many MUs that are kinda unwinnable.

you could also solve problems like that with 2 bans. because there are many matchups where Norfair, japes and RC are just fine.

Underload

Lazy
Hooray for tournaments and awesome people

def the person missing out.

Also the BBR got fired from making rulesets.

new unified stage list.

only things changed from ours is that japes is banned and PS2 is legal.

I'm butthurt japes is banned but RC isn't.
Where'd you read this? I skimmed Brawl Tactical, Brawl Stage, and even T Listings, but I don't see nuttin'.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I switched mains to metaknight. It doesn't matter what stage anyone picks~! :3

I bet you aren't even in colorado you troll ^
Come now! Only the most elaborate of trolls would be able to think up of such a scheme!
:3

NAWWWW But seriously, i'll be at zournament or something. I regret not going. Seriously, I don't think right when im tired. I totally regret not going. ._.

Underload

Lazy
I like it, not considering characters or anything.

I wouldn't be against them adding a two-ban-per-player policy, actually. The two most MK-centric stages on that list are Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise, and having the ability to toss out both of those out each and every set would really quell any sort of grumbling about Meta

But no matter what sort of ban system you put in, the stages that are always gonna get banned first are Cruise, Brinstar, Delfino, and Frigate, since they can break so many matchups between the four of them. One ban or two, those are your main suspects.

If we decide to base ourselves off of this once they add starters and everything, cool. However, I'd rather have some variation on it (like add Japes or Distant Planet while tossing PS2) to cater to our main players.

Steam

Smash Hero
we should toss every stage but temple

Sonic storm, who are you?

edit: I scared him off lol

edit2: WTF happened at splatfest? results plz?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wooow.

I love it. Let's do it.

I also thought we've always had PS2 legal? There's so little wrong with it - comparable to Delfino and Frigate.

Top Bottom