• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I'm practicing BB:CS, and I'm just, for whatever stupid reason, unable to hit down properly. I keep missing it in my inputs.

Before I even realized what I said in my anger, out of my mouth comes, "I have some kind of ****ing syndrome today... DOWN syndrome!"

I paused, and walked away for a break.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm practicing BB:CS, and I'm just, for whatever stupid reason, unable to hit down properly. I keep missing it in my inputs.

Before I even realized what I said in my anger, out of my mouth comes, "I have some kind of ****ing syndrome today... DOWN syndrome!"

I paused, and walked away for a break.
And that's the only reason why people with down syndrome can't play BB:CS.

If you have down syndrome then I have right-down-diagonal syndrome

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Tony, bring your setups. Chaz and Jason will decide when you guys come.

But one thing for sure is that you can use your own screens.

Chaz said:
Ok I though so I lost your number, tell them to look up my live tag sp4stic on bungie.net to download the game type
So yeah, there's the setup for your 360 if they want to consider it to be legal. Here's the link: sp4stic's Service Record

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play BB but I don't have a stick for ps3, and that's what BB tourneys are on, right? How do I get around this?

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
It says that splatfest starts at 10, but is that when the doors open or when the tournies start?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Question to everybody:

Who's posts do you just kinda skim and who's do you fully read?

I skim pretty much everybody's except Manny and Jamaal's posts and every post that mentions BB.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I skim long ones since I'm usually on my iPhone until I get home.

Otherwise when I'm home, I read EVERYTHING.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Brawl Brawl Brawl Brawl SSBB. Smash attacks stale moves DI DI DI DI Dylan read this it has stuff you like.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Everything, except Sapphire Dragon's when he used that unreadable text color.

Brawl Brawl Brawl Brawl SSBB. Smash attacks stale moves DI DI DI DI Dylan read this it has stuff you like.
loool

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Everything, except Sapphire Dragon's when she used that unreadable text color.
It's still unreadable? o.o

I don't even use the other blue I used to use, I went and tried to make a more readable blue by getting a custom hex, and it's still unreadable?

You browse swf on a computer, right? Or is it something else.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
It's still unreadable? o.o

I don't even use the other blue I used to use, I went and tried to make a more readable blue by getting a custom hex, and it's still unreadable?

You browse swf on a computer, right? Or is it something else.
its readable now, but when u first started posting here it was pretty bad

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, this color is more readable, but I only use it if people say my darker colors are unreadable... I don't know how the blue is so unreadable. I've heard it's because people use Smash/Classic blue, others have computers with lighting that doesn't like the blue, and others are on iPhone/Wii. I want to use a darker blue, but I also don't want people to not be able to read it.

Who here has problems with reading the dark blue & why?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have problems reading the dark blue.
and idk why ... because generally having 2 dark colors on top of each other isn't a good idea.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, this color is more readable, but I only use it if people say my darker colors are unreadable... I don't know how the blue is so unreadable. I've heard it's because people use Smash/Classic blue, others have computers with lighting that doesn't like the blue, and others are on iPhone/Wii. I want to use a darker blue, but I also don't want people to not be able to read it.

Who here has problems with reading the dark blue & why?
I use a different layout here on the computer, but even then I gotta highlight your stuff to read it.

This new color is much easier on the eyes :)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I was fine with your old color but this ones good too. =w= I use to use pink, but people couldn't read that apparently. =/

Oh, and I read everthing except the big *** drama post. Oh and that one time when DTL and someone were debating about earth stuffs.

No one probably reads my post but this is understandable. :V

EDIT: Oh! And happy thanks giving if ya'll ARE reading this. =w= Im thankful this smashscene is much more excepting then my old one. :3 Seriously, everyone **** talks at my old one. :V

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
i have problems reading the dark blue.
and idk why ... because generally having 2 dark colors on top of each other isn't a good idea.
It's readable to me on both my computers, I had assumed that since these forums generally have a dark theme that reasonable dark colors would still be readable either way. Some dark colors are bad but the blue didn't seem like it to me, or else I wouldn't have used it.

I use a different layout here on the computer, but even then I gotta highlight your stuff to read it.

This new color is much easier on the eyes :)
I see then. I don't really like using this blue, but I guess since it's CO, I'll make an exception. :/

I was fine with your old color but this ones good too. =w= I use to use pink, but people couldn't read that apparently. =/
Oh, and I read everthing except the big *** drama post. Oh and that one time when DTL and someone were debating about earth stuffs.
No one probably reads my post but this is understandable. :V
EDIT: Oh! And happy thanks giving if ya'll ARE reading this. =w= Im thankful this smashscene is much more excepting then my old one. :3 Seriously, everyone **** talks at my old one. :V
:D At least that's one person who liked my old color! ^^ And I read your posts. I'm thankful for this smash scene, too. :)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I noticed I read threads backwards sometimes. Like I just read Dylan's post and scrolled up, reading until I got to the last post I saw.

Am I dyslexic or something?

Top Bottom