• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Buahahahahaha it's funny because it's true for a lot of people.

Come on, video games are so easy to just have and never play again. It's stacked in the video games' favor. Sorry friends, get owned.

Doing great as well... :D. Just finished course registration for school.... >_< (haven't even started my AP and Honor's work. SML)

For a strange reason it does. I agree with you on that.
Good, good! :) What year you into now?

And I feel ya there too chunks/JVCD.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
That's how my parents are to and the same goes for me in the lying issue. Doesn't feel right if I don't tell everything...

btw how is everyone today?
Goes well :) Today is going to be an awesome day, but not before boring work. Oh well, coworkers always make it fun

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm extremely anti-ban. If MK were banned everyone would use Marth, D3, and olimar... those matchups are gay as dillon.
Marth has even matchups or disadvantageous vs ROB, D3, Snake, and Diddy(maybe even more characters I just can't think of any right now)

D3 gets owned by Diddy, Flaco, Olimar and Pikachu, Also Ice Climbers do well vs D3.

Olimar gets owned by Peach, Marth, Falco and Lucario.

All in all, I hate to say it...but if MK were banned this game would be so much more balanced.
It would be many characters trumping each other respectively . Rather than "this character is pretty good, but how does he do against MK? Bad? okay well he is mid to bottom tier." *cough cough Wolf.

lol When a character is so good that he gets his own tier list; there is something wrong there.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I have way more video games than friends.... I should stop saying gay as a slang term to mean unfair. wait wut

So I really want to be at zournament, but it's up in the springs right? That's like a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. My best bet is if zajice/spelt go, then I can hitch a ride with them.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hola! So who all is going to Zournament this weekend? Anyone playing melee?
HYPE
HYPE for supercon too

lol Dan you now need a triple post counter too

Underload

Lazy
I have way more video games than friends.... I should stop saying gay as a slang term to mean unfair. wait wut

So I really want to be at zournament, but it's up in the springs right? That's like a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. My best bet is if zajice/spelt go, then I can hitch a ride with them.
Maybe you could be part of the Tim-Jamaal superbus to Zournament?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Melee @ the Zournament

Hola! So who all is going to Zournament this weekend? Anyone playing melee?
I really wanna go and play melee but wasn't sure how many melee players were going. I probably can't drive all the way down there but I'd definitely be willing to throw some gas money towards anyone who I can carpool with. I think Roman would like to go too.

Any other melee players wanna go to the Zournament this weekend?

Steam

Smash Hero
@Bees- Olimar is Lucario's 3rd/4th/5th worst matchup...

@Dillon- of course I'm exagerating, But marth's fair does wreck Lucario

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I really wanna go and play melee but wasn't sure how many melee players were going. I probably can't drive all the way down there but I'd definitely be willing to throw some gas money towards anyone who I can carpool with. I think Roman would like to go too.

Any other melee players wanna go to the Zournament this weekend?
Get more melee players and I'll actually do a melee tourney as well instead of as a side event. I don't think there'll be any conflicts.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Im going for sure. Im willing to car pool, drive and/or pitch for gas.

Are the new guys from outta state who play melee gonna be there?
Yay if you can drive, I got a friend that's out in Highlands Ranch that could use a ride if you don't mind. His name is Dan, but most know him as Dano.

You bet there's going to be melee here, but as for a tourney not sure. I'm just doing a side event so far.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yay if you can drive, I got a friend that's out in Highlands Ranch that could use a ride if you don't mind. His name is Dan, but most know him as Dano.
Dunno if he's told you yet, but Dan probably can't make it anymore.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Hey, nothing important or anything, but I may have snagged the wrong controller at kyles fest saturday ;_; and if you have mine (which the stick is messed up and there is black paint here and there) could ya give me a headsup? I really love that controller, we've been thru many a shenanigans. </3

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Where's dat post with all the zournament info again?.
Look in my sig. All the info is there. It's the first URL in my sig, and I think it's the only URL. Did I mention I like Pikachu? I got a whole 2 shelfs dedicated to Pikachu, and working on a Pichu only shelf right now. If you come, you should ask to see because I like Pikachu and Pichu. You coming to Zournament? You better, your gay fur. Rocky Mountain Fur Con? You goin'?

EDIT: Needing more words.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Probably going to Zournament. Never going to a furcon ever.

And you called me a gay fur. I'm offended. I bet you have more video games than friends.
Why not? Rocky Mountain Fur Con isn't that bad actually. Sure you got your extremists... but it's an awesome community.

Are we counting the 50+ Nintendo Gameboy games that I have? And the 20+ SNES? Well ****...

Steam

Smash Hero
I am extremely hurt by your hurtful comments. you're so "gamer guy who has more videogames than friends"

besides, I don't go to furcons

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
2 furs that don't go to fur cons... and you call yourselves furs.

Heh. If anything guys, give it a try once. It's nice, but it's only worth going once.

Plus it's free.

Top Bottom