• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There will be brawl-\vBrawl as well. There will not be interwebs however.

I guess I'll bring my videogames too, so we can play ssf4 and blazzzz

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
****, well at least I know that when I finally can drive I'll have plenty of meleefests to go to

I heard someone describe pinsir as a vag-ina with teeth, and it made me laugh really hard.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Except you can burst in tvc roman, so that's stupid. Especially since you play falcon.

Shoutouts:
Mes- good seeing you! we'll play sometime
Dan- Y-y-y-y-ou-yo-you're too-y-y-y-you're too slow
Dillon- best toon link?
Meno- And now you know how counter picking works!
Fishbait- Good jorb!
Bees- Not as good jorb.
Steam- Worst jorb.
Munch- CP steam with mk and beat him at his own game!
Lunch- I was terrible in teams, I am sorry.
Nite- blah blah blah whine blah blah whine whine. That is you.
Lucre- good games sirrah.

I forgot everyone else, the guy didn't fix my xbox, and we don't have internet until friday. So...uh...bye!

Steam

Smash Hero
I could tell everyone wanted me to lose too D=. even before I went meta. but yeah I did worst ever.

also fishbait sez he's dropping Lucario for sheik D=

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah, his Sheik was...fine.

But that's dumb >:0

His Lucario is great and so was his MK (His Lucario is much better though)
Sheik...hrm.

Steam

Smash Hero
He says his shiek isn't much worse than his Luc. and that he never practices with Luc really (this made me butthurt even though my problem is mindset). and if he focuses on shiek it'll be better.

ALSO DEELAN. My falco> wolf? or vice versa?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I dunno. You spammed the hell out of phantasm, which is pretty good, but I am terrible at punishing it. Against a lot of more competent players (pretty much just Tim. Maybe Manny and Bess) you'll get punished for that. Regardless, your Flaco was quite impressive. Prolly the best in CO.

Your Wolf was good but I have no idea what Wolf does. Supposedly his bair is pretty good.

So yeah, both great, but I would recommend Flaco because I would **** bricks of happiness if CO tier whored.

I myself am pretending to main MK but have already decided to still main Tink. Commitment!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does Munch post here? She beat me with Falco laser/phantasm camping.
@ Steam: Falco's the better character. ...not that you asked me.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm bad at punishing phantasm too. see Munch taking a game from my Lucario for evidence. If I had remembered that his hurtbox goes past his hitbox for the second half of the move life would have been a lot easier X_X. so yeh, anything beats 2nd half of phantasm.

wolf has a wierd playstyle, he's like DK execpt he can camp and get 0-deathed by everyone. D3 hard counters him too =L

@MES- you never saw my falco =/

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Yeah, his Sheik was...fine.

But that's dumb >:0

His Lucario is great and so was his MK (His Lucario is much better though)
Sheik...hrm.
I've never trained with Lucario, ever. I've never looked at any threads about him, and I haven't ever watched videos of other Lucario's. I also don't ever use him in friendlies unless my opponent specifically asks for me to. And, I picked MK up barely a week ago. I figure if I can be good with these characters without hardly using them, I can get good with Sheik if I use her.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I could tell everyone wanted me to lose too D=. even before I went meta. but yeah I did worst ever.

also fishbait sez he's dropping Lucario for sheik D=
Steam, what ever you do, don't die!

That'll break my !%#$ing heart!

EDIT: +1 DP :/

Does Munch post here? She beat me with Falco laser/phantasm camping.
@ Steam: Falco's the better character. ...not that you asked me.
She actually doesn't... Just send a message to either Bess or I and we'll relay messages to her. Probably Bess would be better since they're siblings.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...19 frame advantage???

Yea, I need to stop doing that second jab.

I've never trained with Lucario, ever. I've never looked at any threads about him, and I haven't ever watched videos of other Lucario's. I also don't ever use him in friendlies unless my opponent specifically asks for me to. And, I picked MK up barely a week ago. I figure if I can be good with these characters without hardly using them, I can get good with Sheik if I use her.
lolfishbait

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is legit. My only issue with her is I have to switch to Zelda to actually kill things at decent percentages...but I think that's actually normal.

Top Bottom