• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Blue eyes scare me :(
>_>
****. I knew that was gonna bother someone lol
What sucks is, I wanted to save the PSD format, but my SD card was full
(284MB >_>)
But I do has the earlier PSD one, xcept... I have to place the Balloons and Plane in there again.
I guess I could go back and tweak the eyes a bit :3

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Which Photoshop are you using?

()_()_ ______ ()_()
(* w*)_____(*w* )
(> __)> <3<( __<)
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

R.I.P Ferdi

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Daft Punk:
Not bad. I'm guessing the original res was low which makes the image less fun to work with. Obviously, don't try to use that picture for marketing if you don't want to be sued. The ethereal sky look is cool, I like abstracts, but the focus on the blurred balloon conflicts with the other balloon and plane. Try cutting out clouds with heavily feathered edges and stack them over background elements at low transparencies for depth. Maybe screen them on 'lighten'. Don't be afraid to lighten the levels of far away objects and lower their transparencies either.
Eyes are a huge focus point; her eyes had their impact because you colored parts of the eyelids. If you want a more subtle affect, zoom in close and either select the pupils/iris and change the color in hugh-saturation or color balance to keep their original values, or paste a desired texture over the selection and screen it in layers. Cartoonists draw big eyes because they're so d*** hard to capture and very little of the actual eye shows.
By the way, rainbow gradient + distort>shear= curved rainbow.

If you plan to upload original creations be careful- people will rip them off.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Also guys, since SuperCon is going to have M2k, and others. I really want to practice hardcore. So if anyone wants to play some melee. Just let me know!

Bees!

Smash Ace
So CO-

when are you guys arriving? do you plan on staying a night/the weekend/forever (TIM!) ?
I don't know. Tim is the planner and the vehicle provider. I would ask him. Personally I would like to make sure all of this is planned for in advance but whatever he says. I am merely a passenger.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Heyyyy

When is the NM thing?

Also, Sam/Magus

We need to hear from you ASAP about housing

Cuz we're in the final stages, and need to know if you're down for it or not.

Whoever is interested in Smash House should meet up with us on Sat, and we'll go look @ the place.

This includes Nite&Co

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
makato is pretty tight, i think i'm gonna main her. Well see though, her footsie game is like really bad and i'm getting zoned to hell

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about trying makoto out too. She's just got really cool combos and tricks. But for now, Hakan must get better!

New Mexico: We're leaving on the 7th, coming back on the 9th. I want to leave around 2 on friday, but it depends on dillon.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
@ MES: THANK YOU :3

I want to make a long message, explaining everything, but you helped me, and thats about all I need lol
:D

Thanks ♥

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Heyuhh

Anyone know of good places to buy new NGC controllers?

I'm kinda sick of the crappy one I have.

Also, SMASH TOMORROW?!?!

After housing search, I mean.

Top Bottom