• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I just may do that... I'll go check the prices at the UCCS print shop tomorrow.

I went and found the BB Finals that DFG so gracefully linked to: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10101004

And my god...
1. That Rudy guy was SO FREAKIN' FREE. I mean, it's great someone new is (kinda) learning to play, but my #2 is what really gets me

2. WTF JMT?! He's playing like he hasn't learned anything new. Rather, has forgotten everything is just playing so bad on a free guy. Either he's playing bad, or he's not trying. Both which make me cringe to watch in that regard :(. What happened to dat JMT that I knew?!

Blah, I'm gonna practice so ****ing hard that no one will be able to touch me, god****it! I'm so mad!
Yeah.. I saw that... Makes me depressed that BB wasn't at the same location. Also, IM me sometime Jamaal, gotta ask you somethin'

Also: IWBTG. ****ing IWBTG!!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
BB finals were so boring to watch.

Lambda Loketest changes look so weird. Turns out they're really messing around with her :/.

I'm also so incredibly done with online play, lol.

Get at my ABA and my Dizzy, we need more guilty gear in here.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If GGAC ever comes to XBL, i'll play again.

Till then :(

Moblin's haku is 3 levels of gay, but you need to watch for them grabs, son!

And I need to learn my grab combos/combos offa 4d. :(

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm not even gonna try online. Lag+Taokaka= combo problems for steam.

reallin diggin the sound quality on those GFs XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm not even gonna try online. Lag+Taokaka= combo problems for steam.

reallin diggin the sound quality on those GFs XD
I play Carl, no johns. Least you can buffer your entire combo. D:<

If you aren't on dial-up, play with at least CO players to get dat mu experience. I played Moblin for like.... 22 matches straight of Carl vs Haku. I think I have a firmer grasp on how to fight the stupid white void douchebag, but I've still got plenty to learn.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I play Carl, no johns. Least you can buffer your entire combo. D:<

If you aren't on dial-up, play with at least CO players to get dat mu experience. I played Moblin for like.... 22 matches straight of Carl vs Haku. I think I have a firmer grasp on how to fight the stupid white void douchebag, but I've still got plenty to learn.
If the changes go through on the loketest Hakumen will literally play nothing like he does now.
They're turning him into a zoner.

I need more Carl MU experience. Still have no idea what to do when i get sandwiched.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Does Denver have any Brawlers? I was there a month or so ago for....'extra curricular activities' and wasn't in a condition to play so I didn't seek anyone out. >_> But are there any Brawlers?

Steam

Smash Hero
I would love to play you online but I have Ps3 so all I can play is Dan's tager over and over. it's the same thing at mcdonalds lol. tagertagertager.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I would love to play you online but I have Ps3 so all I can play is Dan's tager over and over. it's the same thing at mcdonalds lol. tagertagertager.
Stop falling for my stupid ****. I tell you exactly how to beat me, my habits, and to hold up when you're right next to me while I'm asleep. You keep falling for the same ****, and then you ***** about it for the next half hour. To be completely honest, if you're not learning anything while playing me, you wouldn't learn anything while playing with the rest of them, especially since Tager punishes hard.

Also: Go figure out some kind of pressure string. Make me guess if you're going to do a low or high. 2B to 236C isn't a string.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
**** the changes they're making to hakumen. Leave him alone.

They're even changing up his BnBs for god's sake...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i hope haku drops to c tier and litchi drops to f tier. :(

And Dan, I don't think he was complaining about your Tager, as much as only having you to play against.

Who does steam play as?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I just kinda pray I can instant block enough moves in his pressure strings to get out...
Doesn't matter if you instant block my 5A; another 5A will be there to hit you if you try. Learn to instant block my 5C or 5D. If you do that, you can 5A me out of my loop, interrupting me. If you IB my 5C, you can hit me out of my 6A/5D. IB 5D? Hit me out of my bSledge.

Steam

Smash Hero
Doesn't matter if you instant block my 5A; another 5A will be there to hit you if you try. Learn to instant block my 5C or 5D. If you do that, you can 5A me out of my loop, interrupting me. If you IB my 5C, you can hit me out of my 6A/5D. IB 5D? Hit me out of my bSledge.
I'm sure I'll be better at this once I start using the same pressure strings you use with tager so I can recognize them better.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Started watched the C3 matches, couldn't sit through them. And by that, I mean I was bored before the first round was over.

Someone shoulda said to turn down my speakers, though. Fffffuuuu that gave me a jump.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Tager is frustrating to play against too :<

I main taokaka
Dooood Tao vs Tager is easy-peasy~!

Dancing edge all day long~! <3 Just be super cautious because screwing up once will lead into a ridiculous amount of damage...
As tager would put it "Don't get cocky, kid." :V

Steam

Smash Hero
If tager reads a single one he just 2C's then you die. or does tons of other moves he has that out prioritizes it. besides, he's going to get in eventually. dat sparkbolt.

new avatar- you better take me srs guize I a srs member.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
If tager reads a single one he just 2C's then you die. or does tons of other moves he has that out prioritizes it. besides, he's going to get in eventually. dat sparkbolt.

new avatar- you better take me srs guize I a srs member.
Thats why ya wait for him. I just punish with dancing edge, and Tao HADOUKEN punch.

My avatar is more awesome then serious.
Not as awesome as spelts Beiber-knight though. :V

Edit:
don't worry, I'll get sick of this and change it to something even more furry looking in the future.
Please no. ;~;

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Steam got that "don't need an avatar of your main" memo finally.

Now pass it on to the rest of the furries will you Steam? Run along now, pup.

Also, Roblin is a silly name and Moblin should feel bad for dating somebody with that screen name.

If anybody needs me, I'll be playing KOF.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Godforsaken magnetism.
How does it perform such function?
Hurrr sorry bro. :< I just play online, so I wouldn't no how different offline fights are. I don't care who im fighting I just mess stuff up. =p Even if I do get messed up my self. :<

And your last lucario icon was suuuuuper gay. .w.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I dated a furry IRL, and one of my bestest buds is furry.
I already see enough of that stuff too scar me for a life time.
Will...never....unsee.. ._.

Top Bottom