• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I feel like if a Ganon beat a Snake it wouldn't automatically mean the Snake is terrible. Ganon definitely has some things going for him and if a Snake didn't know the MU and didn't play gay it could be understandable.

MK not so much...lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's the big red button dummy.

And idk, I like Colbert there.
I'm aware of the big red button but nvm Bears&Balls. I mean it looks like the picture messed up. Also it works for me with the Colbert face. You can see who it is behind it anyways.

DTL EDIT: Lets not forget what me and Munch found out today. MK>>>>>>>Samus

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm with Fino.

This is quite possibly the best thread I have ever read.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Okay I see it now. ROFL. I've downloaded pictures before that looked like that as in half the picture was grey. Nvm. Either way this is too funny. Everyone in Colorado smash needs an avatar of Dave!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also, Dylan. Snake has an overwhelming advantage against Ganon. But, if Snake doesn't know the mu, I guess it could be 60-40 Snake.

Rizen

Smash Legend
If an MK or Snake loses to a Ganon, it's a kind of pathetic. There's no denying that.

Change your avatar now.
Ganon's Uair does well vs MK. The match is not as bad as you think. Link has an almost even match with Snake.
MK destroys Link and Snake destroys Ganon. High tiers vs low tiers are not necessarily one sided matches.

Why would I change my avatar?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ganon's Uair does well vs MK. The match is not as bad as you think. Link has an almost even match with Snake.
MK destroys Link and Snake destroys Ganon. High tiers vs low tiers are not necessarily one sided matches.
Ganon's up air is his only good move. :p

Why would I change my avatar?
Pay attention to what is happening in this thread, boy.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Please please please let something happen soon. I'm dying for smash.

Either have the attitude of "We're good" and get better/win, or keep it up with Zaj/Underload/whoever else's "CO sucks" attitude, and quit the **** game already. As long as you think you/your community sucks, you limit yourself to mediocrity, at the very best. Get some confidence, get some practice, and stop with the loser attitude.
1. yes
2. colorado best state

Ganon's Uair does well vs MK. The match is not as bad as you think. Link has an almost even match with Snake. MK destroys Link and Snake destroys Ganon. High tiers vs low tiers are not necessarily one sided matches.
i also wanted to comment on this because as far off from the brawl scene i am Link beats Snake now??

also just wondering but where is fino from? his location is next to dphat with them azn biches so where the hell is that? asia?

finally, is MK completely and utterly the current highest tiered character? if not who is? im asking all these brawl questions cause i kinda feel like just showing up to a brawlfest one day and just read everyone like a children's book

Bees!

Smash Ace
finally, is MK completely and utterly the current highest tiered character? if not who is? im asking all these brawl questions cause i kinda feel like just showing up to a brawlfest one day and just read everyone like a children's book
Its not that simple Ferdi. Too often and out of desperation do people forsake their mains and resort to MK when up against the ropes and it seldom works. If you try that with us you might find that rather than One Fish Two Fish you will be attempting to read The Quantum Enigma :p

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Its not that simple Ferdi. Too often and out of desperation do people forsake their mains and resort to MK when up against the ropes and it seldom works. If you try that with us you might find that rather than One Fish Two Fish you will be attempting to read The Quantum Enigma :p
i guess i should've seperated those into diff paragraphs.

1. is mk the best character in brawl?

2. if i wanted to read people id play marth

Bees!

Smash Ace
i guess i should've seperated those into diff paragraphs.

1. is mk the best character in brawl?

2. if i wanted to read people id play marth
Okay.

1.MK is the best character of any fighting game.

2.Play Marth then. I always like getting Marf exp with ROB [o o]

Edit: Just learned the infinite on R.O.B with ZS Samus. It's quite scary how easy it is :(

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I feel like if a Ganon beat a Snake it wouldn't automatically mean the Snake is terrible. Ganon definitely has some things going for him and if a Snake didn't know the MU and didn't play gay it could be understandable.

pre johns

Ganon ***** snake

cept for that camping and punishing approaches part

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Ganon's up air is his only good move. :p

Stop acting liek you know **** about a character you get ***** by regularly, *****

Ok I'm gonna be serious now. Dekar, that was hilarious.

Fino, I'd actually agree that Uair is his absolute best move. Dair is versatile, but it has start up and is even punishable on sheided/spotdodged auto-cancel.

Besides backwards roll, of course.

Rolling backwards repeatedly is faster than Ganon's dash.

The MK matchup is ****ing ridiculous. I feel like a baby against a grown man every time I fight a MK. If I can get momentum on a MK, I have gotten 70% just from air chasing and chasing/punishing off Choke. But the reality is, as soon as he gets me off stage (which is about has hard as pushing a can of coke off a table... an extremely evil can of coke.) I'm absolutely screwed.

1. Ganon most of the time can't afford to airdodge/fastfall through the danger zone of Shuttle loop while off stage, which kills him as early off the side as it does anyone else, except sooner because his recovery sucks.

2. Ledge drop Dair beats Ganon's up B and side B completely, and after getting hit out of up B Ganon can either go for a Suicide Gerudo from the air depending on his percentage, or just die since if you try to up B again you're just going to get hit out of it with teh phantom awesome sword at the ledge.

I've literally spent most of the match up B'ing against this one MK who just decided to toy with me.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
1) Quit whining about having to drop your life to be good at barlw, or melee for that matter. You can get the techskill you need within a month of 2-3 hour weekly sessions. Srsly. Or at least enough techskill to get started.

2) Barlw'ers should start playing melee, especally yang. That ******* punishes your mistakes sooo fast it makes me cry when i play him -_-.

3) If I had my way, my house would be open for smash every day. Unfortunatly, my parents have some sort of super-paranoia that makes them think you're alll pedophiles/people who want to rob us. (okay I exagerated a little there but I think you get the point). I'm trying to work something out with them for like maybe New years eve, but no garuntees.

I wanna play some melee too :(.

Also, don't take #3 seriously, it's a joke people :p

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Barlw'ers should start playing melee, especally yang

what else am i missing, in this here post you say brawlers should start playing melee, especially yang implying that yang is a brawler. unless you mean brawlers should play against yang in melee.

Underload

Lazy
He's implying that Barwleurs and Barwlettes should especially play Yang in Melee if they're trying to pick the game up, since he punishes so well.

At least that's what I read.

edit: Any more news on Tranzfest?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wait you saying ganon vs mk isn't that bad? Would you say... MM my mk with ganon for $5? I'm a scrub you'll probably beat me regardless.
sum1 suks at hustlin'

Okay.

1.MK is the best character of any fighting game.

2.Play Marth then. I always like getting Marf exp with ROB [o o]

Edit: Just learned the infinite on R.O.B with ZS Samus. It's quite scary how easy it is :(
1. lololol

no

Look up Ivan Ooze.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
that was ridiculous.

and projectiles beat the tornado, so.... yeah. Pretty gay.

Reminds me of Nu, but she's not as gay for some reason

And zaj, you know I can't make my own avatars, so why did you make me this one? A moblin'esque Dave avatar would be so awesome. You suck.

Fino

Smash Master
3) If I had my way, my house would be open for smash every day. Unfortunatly, my parents have some sort of super-paranoia that makes them think you're alll pedophiles/people who want to rob us. (okay I exagerated a little there but I think you get the point). I'm trying to work something out with them for like maybe New years eve, but no garuntees.
I'm a pedophile... and I definitely stole stuff at every house I stayed at...

wait...

what?

~Fino :confused:

Top Bottom