• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
kinda sucks that everyone lives so far apart too :(

here are some pics from a friend who is in the dallas crew, they have BBQ smashfests all the time! *jealous*

and this is dphat ****** a pikachu

and this is dphat ****** bwett

hopefully this will inspire you guys a bit ;D

p.s. I miss dphat :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's not fair to compare us to Texas though - not when I can count the number of people who would be excited for a smashfest on one hand.

We're active in the terms Colorado is active.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Uhh.. needs a Dave parody avatar. Also if anyone is interested in our Brawl Night(Needs better name...McSprings Fest?) I can make the time more worth driving an hour to hang out. Say 6-10 or 11 maybe? Feedback is appreciated. Also I have been using samus/ZSSamus more lately. Maybe that might help as Dave said thats a hard MU for GnW(zero suit anyways). Also to Meno and everyone else...Don't be disheartened. I think we have a lot of potential here. We just lack experience. I think what Fino said can keep it in perspective. Its supposed to be fun! I personally love Brawl. The physics of the game and the defensive play style that gives more consideration to analyzing your opponent and playing smart rather than combos(this is my opinion and is not meant to start a debate.)

Personally I have met so many wonderful and awesome people through this. I could care less what other states think about us.

back to my original point...If anyone wants to come down to our Friday meetup let me know. Changing the time for those who have a drive wouldn't bother me at all.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still believe Sinz has the best
Only cause Dave has a Falcon chin.

Although, that's the helmet CF wears in There Will Be Brawl, and he's gay with Pit in that series.

Are you trying to say something about Dave, Sinz?

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm joking when I say CO sucks.

But seriously guys. Don't get beat by a Ganon. It makes us look bad. :/

Moblin doesn't even want play this game, which makes us look even worse.
Playing vs. low tiers does not = free win. He's good enough to win with Ganon. Not everyone wants to use top tier.
What's with these CO sucks statements? I play low tier and don't get to smashfests/tourneys nearly as much as most people here; there's other things in my life. I'm not going to switch to MK and drop my life to improves CO's rankings but that doesn't mean top CO players are worse by association. Player to player comparison is the way to rank skill.
Truly CO has the best avatars.
Truly

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If an MK or Snake loses to a Ganon, it's a kind of pathetic. There's no denying that.

Change your avatar now.

Bess?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
take the face off of Dave. He has to be recognizable in the picture. >:[

Bees!

Smash Ace
I would if I knew my way around Photoshop! But sadly no. Also what happened to the picture in the corner?

Top Bottom