• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tim + Jamaal + ferdi win the internets

Anyways, I might be there tomorrow to play some melees, depending on the weather because I'm helping with a service project.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ummm.... my MK is the ****. I just feel bad about how badly I own everyone with him, and so I have to do charity kills to keep my conscience clean.

lol, just don't tell them that he smokes pot.

You heard me, yang. You're a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad influence.

So Tony, cello or no Cello tomorrow?

On a side note, I just found out that my girlfriend is bi. Suck it, guys. I'm just having a good day today I guess!
Yaaaaaaay! Double the potential for chea- Yeah, I'd be very happy to see a cello tomorrow.

Guess you just get to practice against Tony's MK, Moblin. Try to keep him from killing himself...
See above, sir "I Killed Myself In A Terrible Combo Video".

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, let's see if I got this...

Genesis is in California.
Devastation is in Arizona.
Supercon is here.

Is that everything going on right now? I have no idea how I'm getting to Genesis, and I just now found out about Devastation, so I dunno how I'm getting to that either. x_x

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sheesh, so many of these things...

I'll find a way to make it to all of them! >:|

Edit: I hate you Meno... I'm gonna be doing this for the next month or so... Sorry guys, can't make any tourneys, I'm busy playing this freakin' game...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nah, you solve it after ten minutes.

And then it's over - which is the sad part.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Their pyramids, which I just discovered give you points. I hadn't thought to click them before.

I thought they were just distractions...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
MWAHAHAHA. Got all of them. 188 points if you get every single one. Unless I made a mistake and missed one somewhere, but I doubt that.

I gotz da mad skillz.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
He said brawlfest, but people are trying to force in some melee. :p

Edit:
Tim said to bring setups... I can bring a wii and stuff.

When's this thing ending btw?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You guys, Zajice needs our help convincing his mom that we're nice people so he can road trip with us.

Bring out the big guns.

edit: Tony I'll bring the cello today then. And HOLY **** I love the user blogs. It's the best place on SWF by far. that is all

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be there as soon as possible. I just got a little sidetracked and couldn't get there at 1:00. >_>

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, unfortunately, I won't be there either.

And I really wanted to play Brawl. ;______;

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

Underload

Lazy
Couldn't make it to the Smashfest, sadly.

Would you guys be interested in me hosting a Smashfest (or maybe structured Melee / Brawl tourney) sometime this month / start of July? There's 2 possible options:

My room: Pretty small, not good if a good amount of people come. Nice TV though and room for 2 more setups, maybe 3. Bigger than Tony's room if you all went to that impromptu smashfest.

My basement: Probably a similar size to the EFL Starz venue, **** big, but a lot of extension cables and surge protectors would be needed since there's only two plugs in the whole place. More privacy, 4-5 TVs at the most if people bring surge protectors.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jamaal is so good at the cello that he plays three at once.

I'm up for any smashfest assuming something doesn't get in the way of it. And I could do either option really. As long as there's a place to play, I don't care how it's setup.

Underload

Lazy
OH.

@ Doctor Dave the Marronator:

Are you going to team with Meno again for SuperCon? It's cool if you do, you guys ***** at C3T, I just wanna know if you want to take a chance on me again or not.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sure, I got no problem teaming with ya. If need be, I can always play the MK while you play Snake. You placed higher than me last tourney anyway... so you might be a better Snake than I am.

I gotta work on my MK too, though. It's not the greatest right now. And it's always good to have MK in your back pocket if you REALLY need him anyway.

With Flux leaving, that means Tim is better than all of us. Tim is the best in Colorado guys. He's our own M2K. Except with Ness.

We all suck. -_-

Top Bottom