• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I refuse to join any group that doesn't explicitly state its goals of world domination through seemingly benign pranks and good old fashioned tom-foolery.

That and I was way too lazy to open the link.
It's okay. It was too popular for you, anyway.

EDIT:

MOBLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

I might be there. My MK needs work. Also, cello.

But there's a free pokeymangz tcg tourney tomorrow. I wants to go, so is tough.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
It's okay. It was too popular for you, anyway.

EDIT:

MOBLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

I might be there. My MK needs work. Also, cello.

But there's a free pokeymangz tcg tourney tomorrow. I wants to go, so is tough.
hmmm...

Pokemon...

Cello.....

Pokemon....

Cello......

Gotta catch 'em all.....

Bach Prelude #1.......

Pika pika.........

Air in G minor.......

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGHGH I CANT DECIDE!!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, devastation is next week, did anyone still want to go? Also, tony should come here so I can steal punch out from him.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey guize

Here's the tentative Genesis Devastation budget!

862.27 miles x 2 (roundtrip)
1724 miles +30 (******* around miles)
1754 miles
/18 mpg = 95.8 gallons
*2.65 $/gal
$253.87 for gas

I'll divide and subtract as more info surfaces. We're getting housed with m2k, dsf, sk92, etc.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Let me know when you have the total required for each of us Tony!

And tim, is it okay if I show up at like 1:00? I need recordings of my ganon vs. Flux's MK so I can get critiqued, (hurrah) seriously ill money match if I have to.

But I'm goin mini golfing at 7:00

edit: Tony, I'll bring the cello tomorrow but you gotta say you'll be there. Last chance to tell me!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes, people can show up at noon tomorrow. I will not be providing food or drinks, but we are near places that have those things. I will be providing annoying dogs.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Let me know when you have the total required for each of us Tony!

And tim, is it okay if I show up at like 1:00? I need recordings of my ganon vs. Flux's MK so I can get critiqued, (hurrah) seriously ill money match if I have to.

But I'm goin mini golfing at 7:00

edit: Tony, I'll bring the cello tomorrow but you gotta say you'll be there. Last chance to tell me!
Well, I hafta know how many people are going. Then I can do my budget thing, knamean? Pretty much just divide the gas by how many people are going, and there's the gas price. Add $20 for food, and however much for the tournaments you're entering.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, introduce me to your parents. If I can't get 'em to like me, our only hope is the great YangFuShang. No one doesn't trust that me.
lol, just don't tell them that he smokes pot.

You heard me, yang. You're a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad influence.

So Tony, cello or no Cello tomorrow?

On a side note, I just found out that my girlfriend is bi. Suck it, guys. I'm just having a good day today I guess!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
D: D: D:

Why you gotta bring old **** up, man?

I wouldn't smoke with any of our non-graduates, though. Scout's honor. Or if'n I hafta supervise 'em.

You come up with craaaaaaazy ****, though. And Brawl's actually fun!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I miss Ben/Bloshi, guize. We need him back.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Post his number so I can harass him, musician to musician.

edit: this is my impression of my dad playing nazi zombies:

oh gad, they're coming down the stairs at me.

I'm going to disregard the ones on ground level that are coming straight toward me and throw a grenade up the staircase.

don't worry, the law of rabity is taking a hoiday and I'm sure it won't fall back down on top of me.

oh ****

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
How did you guys let Dook win that tourney?...SIKE! Ill be back for the supercon and so will ET for doubles... Are there vids up from the last tourny?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Not yet lunch, technical difficulties. The finals will be up before the end of the weekend. And moblin, to post images you have to use [IMG.]www.myimage.com[/IMG.], but without the periods, and the caps are optional.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna be in California. Represent well in AZ guys! Can't make it tomorrow either, I will be on the plane D:

I'll get working on the vids that I have from last tournament. Tim I'm gonna pm you the youtube password.

Top Bottom