• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well i'm still down to go, jamal can i hitch a ride with u to tims? also......

I'm bringing sexy back (with marth)
Them other boys don't know how to act (with marth)
I think it's special what's behind your back (with marth)
So turn around and i'll pick up the slack (with marth)
Take em' to the bridge (with marth)

this song all makes sense now

well so since flux can drive...does that means in tim's car we have

tim, tony, jamal, steve, peach.

and in flux's/hebrahi's car? we have

flux, dave, me, hebrahi, mike?

so lets figure this **** out

and i might enter mvc2 judgeing by what he said and how they will be providing controllers, i'm assuming no one does infinites since its hard as **** on controller

lets get this planed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i recommend we all meet at tim's place prior to leaving.

well that just my thoughts, lets get this planned out

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We missed lunchmeat and et. As for a ride, DTL, a decent chunk of us are going to GJ, so we can't give you a ride =/

If flux is up for stopping by my place before heading for GJ, we should be all set meeting here. Though nite has the run the in town tourney this weekend, so I don't think he's comink.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there's the one in Denver that gets you a first round bye to a tournament next month, along with winning and money and such, and one in Grand Junction. A few of us thought it'd be nice to see how their scene is, have a road trip, and maybe have some fun out thar.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
lawl wtf tony did you really post that about chess?
If so you suck and should be shot for being so lame
Chess is too good and if you see pros they can own a queen with a knight and a pawn

and ummm wtf guys i cant keep up with whos going to what tourney
Im going to denver since i have no choice but to host AND WIN AWWWW YEAH!!!

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, so full list as of now for GJ is whut?

Me
Tim
Jamz
Yang
MikeZ
Flux
Dave
Steve
Peach

Does that look right?

For cars, I'm assuming we'll take Tim's. Anyone else able to offer their ride? Gas will be paid for, of course.

Kyle, we still play a bit of Melee. What days are you free? We miss yoooooooooou.

P.S. Bring Victor

M

myemfar

Hello there, I don't know how i found my way here, but it does make me sad indeed to see that my friends and I wont be seeing people saturday because of two tournaments on the same day :(. I would route to GJ, but that is far too long a drive from fort collins to intrest me at this point, but I hope that those of you going to GJ will be at the cutthroat wasabi tournament a week from saturday, as I'm trying to get as many people as i can from fort collins to go. For the longest time I thought colorado was void of competitive brawl, so there is a good six of us who have been sating our competitive urges with game nights, but now that i know colorado isn't completely dead... I'll be looking forward to meeting you guys in the near future :). my friends and I hope we can add to the colorado scene :).

Also, h8 fort collins for being dead.

but, if any of you are ever looking to play, and happen to be in the fort collins area, I'm always down to game, just shoot me an email

myopianbliss@gmail.com

Seriously though, I commute to boulder sometimes just to play brawl with other people... I've been doing this for such a long time that I don't know how it escaped me that colorado actually has tournaments... we've really been missing out, lol.

WTB live practice partners that arent my roommates, you can only get so much practice out of playing the same set of people over and over again, and I don't need to bother mentioning this wifi thing that brawl should have had... lol.

M

myemfar

anyways, i hope to meet some of you saturday in denver! I'll be bringing one of my friends from boulder as my other friends are all busy, but now that we know there is a good six of us that may start regularly coming to colorado tournaments... I guess we'll see how saturday goes :).

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We will. Some of us will be there the entire weekend...for some reason...ugh.

But yeah, there should still be some fun comp at the tourney this week, just intro yourself to the director and he'll let you know all about peoples and gamings.

lawl wtf tony did you really post that about chess?
If so you suck and should be shot for being so lame
Chess is too good and if you see pros they can own a queen with a knight and a pawn

and ummm wtf guys i cant keep up with whos going to what tourney
Im going to denver since i have no choice but to host AND WIN AWWWW YEAH!!!
your not going to win jeris and his brother will be there:p

and tim i was wondering if you could help me out with my computer it broke so what happens is it will start up normaly and let me put in my pass but after that its just a black screen and all you can see is the mouse and i cant open up anyfiles so yeah i heard you were really good with teh cpu

M

myemfar

Spent some time chatting with tim, and on his suggestion I'm going to say:

Those of you who live near the CSU (fort collins) area, my friends and i brawl all the time, looking desperately for practice in the area, so if you are near here EMAIL ME! I'm down to brawl anytime that I'm free! Myself and all three of my roommates, along with a handful of our friends that visit weekly, play brawl (generally 2-4 nights a week, all night) , and it would be very nice to see new faces around)

myopianbliss@gmail.com

KYLE....... its mikezor wtf happened youre from springs now what a loser omg disgusting.

j/k we should melee mang maybe kenny and sean will be home for spring break itll be like super reunion to the max

spent Some Time Chatting With Tim, And On His Suggestion I'm Going To Say:

Those Of You Who Live Near The Csu (fort Collins) Area, My Friends And I Brawl All The Time, Looking Desperately For Practice In The Area, So If You Are Near Here Email Me! I'm Down To Brawl Anytime That I'm Free! Myself And All Three Of My Roommates, Along With A Handful Of Our Friends That Visit Weekly, Play Brawl (generally 2-4 Nights A Week, All Night) , And It Would Be Very Nice To See New Faces Around)

myopianbliss@gmail.com
EMAIL YOU WTF LOL LOL1!! what are you 50???!@?!?

M

myemfar

EMAIL YOU WTF LOL LOL1!! what are you 50???!@?!?
haha, I'm 21, i just prefer emails because I know I'll forget to check here :-p. of course, who knows, maybe i wont. What's wrong with email? Should i have people friend me on facebook? send me a letter? message me on smashboards? I don't think i come here often enough, though i guess i will have to start if everyone thinks the same way you do :-p.

M

myemfar

This is all in one sitting, but i guess you're right, hah.

In any case, what makes email an old guy thing? lol.

almost everything i generally check (like facebook) i have set to email me when something happens, so that all i have to do is check my email and I've checked everything.

Unless it emails me when someone PM's me here, then my case is void, lol.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Actually i think i've decided i will go to the denver tourney instead . Welcome myemfar, you and your friends should definately go to the denver tourney this saturday. Hebrahi, team with me? if not imma need a partner.

Dear YangFuShang,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------
If your signature is bigger than the post you're making, then don't post your sig.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Man, I'm starting to think Mikez0rJudoChop is the reason why we can't keep people coming back here. :( Don't mind him too much, mymefar~

So you won't need that ride, Yang? And Tony, I think someone who was not Flux said that Flux could drive? Unless I missed something while reading posts that Flux said he couldn't.

Oh yeah, I beat Kaze on Street Fighter IV Gen Dittos in the best way possible. I had the lead, 15-ish seconds left, and I tricked Kaze into Gen dancing until time ran out. Exactly as planned! Hoo hoo hoo!

Then I got beat up by Seth and his hands. :(

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All right guys!! Colorado is hosting some of the most exciting gaming event this year and I want us to be hyping these events as much as we can. Here are the links to the events:

Road to Cutthroat Series
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226653

Cutthroat Wasabi
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226654

C3T - State Chamionship
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225080

NVGA SuperCon
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226652

So let's get these Smash players out here from all over!!

Note: I've also put the NVGA SuperCon in the tournament listing section so we definitly want to hype there so we can get more out of staters from other places!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226656

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Man, I'm starting to think Mikez0rJudoChop is the reason why we can't keep people coming back here. :( Don't mind him too much, mymefar~

So you won't need that ride, Yang? And Tony, I think someone who was not Flux said that Flux could drive? Unless I missed something while reading posts that Flux said he couldn't.

Oh yeah, I beat Kaze on Street Fighter IV Gen Dittos in the best way possible. I had the lead, 15-ish seconds left, and I tricked Kaze into Gen dancing until time ran out. Exactly as planned! Hoo hoo hoo!

Then I got beat up by Seth and his hands. :(
well doesn't seem like there is gonna be room/ another car. Shea at least 5 are going

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
I look forward to some good matches both during the tourney and after. Facing the same people in your area is great and all but by now me and my friends have built our skills as far as they can go against one another.

Btw Yang you should find your way here I want to see a great Bowser player grace our ranks. I am trying to learn that character better but as for now he is only a third choice behind Sonic and Captain Falcon

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey guys... What do you denver peeps think of Brawl+?
Have any of you gotten the twilight hack on your Wii?

Brandon is back in Durango, and I think all of the Durango Smash Crew may switch from brawl to brawl+.
... Of coarse, that only consists of Myself and Brandon.

But vinilla Brawl with the nub across the hall is just not even a shadow of what melee was.
I do so hate self-johns.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Kyle, we still play a bit of Melee. What days are you free? We miss yoooooooooou.

P.S. Bring Victor
I havent gotten my work schedule for this coming week yet, but I'll know tomorrow when I'm free. Its probably gonna be wednesday or thursday but I'm probably gonna have a small melee get together at my house. If I was still in contact with Victor i would bring him but I honestly can't even find his number anymore :(

Top Bottom