• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey Shea Machost.
How far away are you from Durango? would you be interested in comming down here?
Its not just me anymore... I have one other good smasher... and many other bad ones.

Also, I think im going to hack my wii for Brawl+. It looks pretty easy to do.
(Everyone is modded to be balanced apparently, including Bower.)

I havent gotten my work schedule for this coming week yet, but I'll know tomorrow when I'm free. Its probably gonna be wednesday or thursday but I'm probably gonna have a small melee get together at my house. If I was still in contact with Victor i would bring him but I honestly can't even find his number anymore :(
wtf you ignoring me? noone ignores mikezor RAAAWRR GYAARRGG

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf? FtC is getting a pretty sizable scene.

so i havent posted in a while..... hi guys
Go away. Everyone hates you. D:<

lololol

I havent gotten my work schedule for this coming week yet, but I'll know tomorrow when I'm free. Its probably gonna be wednesday or thursday but I'm probably gonna have a small melee get together at my house. If I was still in contact with Victor i would bring him but I honestly can't even find his number anymore :(
Poor Victor. D: D: D:

But aight. Lemme know.

EDIT: Who all is coming to GJ? Srsly, I need to know by tonight.

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
Hey Shea Machost.
How far away are you from Durango? would you be interested in comming down here?
Its not just me anymore... I have one other good smasher... and many other bad ones.

Also, I think im going to hack my wii for Brawl+. It looks pretty easy to do.
(Everyone is modded to be balanced apparently, including Bower.)
At some point sure. Me and my team are lways looking for a fun challenge. Perhaps we can see you at our next tourney.

In regards to Brawl Plus I am not a fan. Not having played it myself but I have seen a lot of video footage and I just don't like it. I never knew wave dashing and all those things in Melee and I don't need them. As far as I'm concerned Brawl is fine the way it is. Not to mention no tourney would likely host Brawl Plus.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
At some point sure. Me and my team are lways looking for a fun challenge. Perhaps we can see you at our next tourney.

In regards to Brawl Plus I am not a fan. Not having played it myself but I have seen a lot of video footage and I just don't like it. I never knew wave dashing and all those things in Melee and I don't need them. As far as I'm concerned Brawl is fine the way it is. Not to mention no tourney would likely host Brawl Plus.
Umm... Brawl+ doesn't use wavedashing. Or l-canceling. >_>

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i would go to GJ but doesn't seem like theres enough room / another car so i'll just go to the denver one.

Dear YangFuShang,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------
If your signature is bigger than the post you're making, then don't post your sig.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Wow... they are really cracking down on the sigs, huh?

Anyways.

I dont know when that is... but I doubt I would be able to make it.
I dont have a car.

(And I wont get one... currently saving up for a motorcycle)
Here is the old Durango thread incase you wanna post there of come on down.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6974468#post6974468

WaveDashing is not in brawl+ (though there is a way you can make it aparently) And there is no L-canceling either. All of your lag on your landing attacks is automatically cut in half.

Brawl is fine and fun... But the defence is more effective then the offense. Play a overly campy TL or marth or anyone else who does a whole lotta camping, and you will wish for the increased mobility the tweaked gravity that B+ allows for.

And besides... You can choose what codes to turn on and off... The way I understand it. If you wanted to, you could turn off all of the tweaked codes except for no random tripping, no crazy changes on Spear Pillar or PK stadium2, and the ability to use only Charizard, Squirtle, or Ivsour the whole match without any penalties.

But the reason why I want B+ to succede... its flexable. It will change with the community. It will explore every possible option to increase the potential of the game.

Currently, MK and Snake are dominating the tournament rankings... what if that gap continues to increase?
We are stuck with every other person being either a MK or Snake, and the community as a whole couldnt do a **** thing about it.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya so like, a lot of **** has happened in 6 months so I haven't really been able to be active and whatnot. However, I do plan on going to the thing on Sat (not to compete currently no job but i live closer). So anyone wanna pm any cool **** I missed so I don't have to read a billion posts on this pos comp!?!?!?

I love you long time?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Also, anyone know what happened to my stick since I was unable to claim it due to *multiple bs occurances happening that would take too long to type cus i'm laaaazzzzyyyyyy*

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Coo beans! I live like 5 mins from mikezor now so, to give people a general idea ya.

Umm what time are you guys meeting tonightt?

M

myemfar

So....No one around Boulder or longmont?
:(
Link, one of my buddies (the one coming with me tomorrow) and his room mate brawl in boulder, and I will be out there later tonight, i visit there every now and then for brawl. hopefully I'll see ya at the tournament tomorrow?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well ima be away for a week due to spring break stuff.

PEACE

New Dragonball
New FMA
New EVA
New Haruhi
Resurrection of Magus & kmgamer
etc

FFFFFYEAAAAAAAA

God One Piece manga is epic. I also hope AIKI gets more releases cause that **** is too crazy. Hopefully be back before next weekend and hopefully Dota 6.60 comes out.

Ferdi edit: Have newfound respect for The Flash cause that guy is ****ing ridiculously broken

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Actually i think i've decided i will go to the denver tourney instead . Welcome myemfar, you and your friends should definately go to the denver tourney this saturday. Hebrahi, team with me? if not imma need a partner.

Dear YangFuShang,

-------
If your signature is bigger than the post you're making, then don't post your sig.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
YANG! Since The marronanater hasnt replied to me, i think we should be partners and destroy...

the Marronator

Smash Ace
YANG! Since The marronanater hasnt replied to me, i think we should be partners and destroy...
I'm replying! I just don't check the boards too often lol. And yes, I would like to team with you :)

anyways, i hope to meet some of you saturday in denver! I'll be bringing one of my friends from boulder ...
Link, one of my buddies (the one coming with me tomorrow) and his room mate brawl in boulder, and I will be out there later tonight, i visit there every now and then for brawl. hopefully I'll see ya at the tournament tomorrow?
Whaaat? Somebody else in Boulder? :o Madness!

Edit: I think I'm going to bring some melee to the tournament tomorrow as well

M

myemfar

Marron, my boulder friends are def. looking for more people there to play, one will be with me tomorrow, hopefully we'll see you there!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
wow wtf is with everyone like just coming back all the sudden? zen1, there are 2 tourneys this saturday, one in grand junction, one in denver. Heres info on the denver one

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat1.php

Also...no body plays centaur. I would team with you lunch meat but marronator asked first but i guess its really up to u since now u have 3 people on ur nuts.

so myme u coming to the tourney then?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So steve and peach are going to the denver tourney, and steve offered to run it, so if nite and yang wanna come to GJ, we have room. We need this figured outs!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
tim i'm down to go to grand junction now since there is room. so jamal imma need that ride

Dear YangFuShang,

-------
-------

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted here.
Are there any brawl tournaments coming up in CO?
There is one in Grand Junction on this saturday which is going to huge with two Smash tourneys for singles and teams and tournaments of Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Soul Calibur 2, and Dead Or Alive 4. As well as three TVs devoted just to casual matches of various matches.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6957428 is the link to the tourney for Junction

M

myemfar

wow wtf is with everyone like just coming back all the sudden? zen1, there are 2 tourneys this saturday, one in grand junction, one in denver. Heres info on the denver one

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat1.php

Also...no body plays centaur. I would team with you lunch meat but marronator asked first but i guess its really up to u since now u have 3 people on ur nuts.

so myme u coming to the tourney then?
yup, myself and a buddy from boulder will be there, if you guys are a fun group, i have as many as six other friends that want to get into competitive brawl, We like to do mini friendly tournaments up here all the time, but we want moar! lol.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I'm replying! I just don't check the boards too often lol. And yes, I would like to team with you :)

Whaaat? Somebody else in Boulder? :o Madness!

Edit: I think I'm going to bring some melee to the tournament tomorrow as well
Haha ok lets do it man... Sorry yang...

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
wooooooooooh tourney tomorrow
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear YangFuShang,

-------
-------

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Tim, ill play you when like something comes up like a smash fest.
Sam, we need practice lol i bet were so out of sync lol you should have seen last tourny i went to lol.
also we still normal doubles partners???

edit: i hate when you guys change avatars im like OMG NEW PERSON... wait nm.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Okay, sorry for my lack of posting.

Status for me: I will only be able to make DENVER singles..... I'm pissed. Another conflict. I also cannot provide a ride for anyone.... Mad fail. These conflicts are ****** me.

For those of you who don't know, I am Fluxus.

Top Bottom