• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

No matter how hard they try they can't stop me now
Ken Geedorah on the boards with that golden sound

(Are you Serious)

(Deadly Serious Ken Geedorah)
So when you see me in the streets don't be ****in' around (Perfect)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey. can someone please add me to their friends list so I can test out my connection?
I borrowed my neighbors brawl disc, and I can play "with anyone well enough to get through the match, now I just need to see how much lag "with friends" has.

EDIT: NM... at least for tonight.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah it does. Pretty terribly. I ~might~ come here in the fall for college. Either that or UCD. Hrm...

Also, I tried ballroom dancing on Audition today. I did so bad that I dropped out for fear of my partner murdering me. D: D: D:

EDIT: Jamz, you should toss up the AuditionSEA installer on megaupload or sumdat. I can't dl it from the site at all. D:

korgoth

Smash Rookie
i dont have anything going on on fridays so i'd probably be down halfro. just need to be reminded when it gets closer, and yea i'd like for some brawl to be goin on there too.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
But isn't Nite the Jesus of Wifi? If he lost, Dave must be the Buddha or some shiz like that.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There are. There are also random gatherings. If you actually mean Denver, you can hit me up at 303-888-8777 most days for smashing.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
For everyone that is interested in the Red and Jerrys gathering:

I pushed the proposed date back to 03-21-09.

Games:
Sf4
Hdr
Sc4
Gg
Brawl (for you guys)

Can I convince anyone to bring a wii and the game? I can provide a tv for you guys to play if needed.
If that that is all cool with you guys, give me a head count so that I can arrange this gathering with the people at red and jerrys.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Mike, so I forgot but I have this Chinese new year thing with family. So I can't go, even though it isn't until the 26th its the day my dad got it off. So I prolly won't be able to go.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
For everyone that is interested in the Red and Jerrys gathering:

I pushed the proposed date back to 03-21-09.

Games:
Sf4
Hdr
Sc4
Gg
Brawl (for you guys)

Can I convince anyone to bring a wii and the game? I can provide a tv for you guys to play if needed.
If that that is all cool with you guys, give me a head count so that I can arrange this gathering with the people at red and jerrys.
I should be able to go...and I might be able to bring my Wii and such...but don't rely on it. :ohwell:

Top Bottom