• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Not a pun, I'm just in awe how we went from drama to silliness with Haikus.

Does this board have any ability to NOT surprise me?

korgoth

Smash Rookie
I saw lovo at school today!! it was pretty rad.

edit: oh yea heres my haiku--
i am not so tall
its okay, i do not have
very far to fall

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
enough with haikus...now with the ultimate rap battle.

So some people after they eat they take x-lax,
but not me, i just like to chill-lax.
When i'm tired, i'm like a snor-lax.
When i'm playing dota, i'm takin down the rax
When you play on lc u get low ping
Yeah thats right that makes me the backup king,
if u never finish dinner just give me a ring.
Playing smash is one of my favorite things,
But i'm not as good as mew 2 king.
I'm not a robot like him, so i am able to sing.

chap or someone make me a beat cause yall aint got **** on me

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lololol

istimsbirfday

happybirfdaytim

EDIT: Pretty sure this is the best post on SWF, ever.

enough with haikus...now with the ultimate rap battle.

So some people after they eat they take x-lax,
but not me, i just like to chill-lax.
When i'm tired, i'm like a snor-lax.
When i'm playing dota, i'm takin down the rax
When you play on lc u get low ping
Yeah thats right that makes me the backup king,
if u never finish dinner just give me a ring.
Playing smash is one of my favorite things,
But i'm not as good as mew 2 king.
I'm not a robot like him, so i am able to sing.

chap or someone make me a beat cause yall aint got **** on me

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Heibrahi, I think I'm going to just collect apps today. Found out I have a class right after the first class, despite what my schedule says.

HOWEVER, if you're serious about jorb hunting, be at my house no later than 10 am tomorrow, dressed like you're going in for an interview, and we'll hit up whatever you want offa Colorado, Sable, Mississippi/Alameda, and maaaaaaaaaaybe Chambers if there's enough time (I donate tomorrow). Wouldn't hurt to get a resume put together, either.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Don wants to do a GG house tourney. So we may be doing that on sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY.

Also, thanks fer the well wishes, folks.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey ravin, remember that time u were playing d2 at the tivoli, well were u using the schools internet? if so can u teach me how to bypass the stuff that doesn't allow me to connect to like anything game related? or if anyone has info help meeeee

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
hey ravin, remember that time u were playing d2 at the tivoli, well were u using the schools internet? if so can u teach me how to bypass the stuff that doesn't allow me to connect to like anything game related? or if anyone has info help meeeee
I was playing maple at the tovoli >.>

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
is it any good?

Assuming you mean Audition. It is, if you like music games. If you've ever played Bust a Groove for PS, it's a lot like that, but with all new modes and stuff. So it's, obviously, something I enjoy.

I guess the reason I left in the first place was the people and the drama. It was like a cult group who played it when it was first released, so everyone knew everyone pretty well, and thus, **** arises like any good group of "friends" (okay, so I disliked most of them, bite me! You know I keep good with people :D)

Yep, so if y'all bored and wanna jam to some jams with JamJam, then get it. There's two different versions, Audition America, which has American songs, and AUdition SEA, with Korean songs, and some different modes. I think SEA is a worldwide mode, and American is based around the Americas (North and South), and is by Nexon.

Thooouuugh.... if you mean ROSE Online, hahahaha, slowest, most uncreative **** ever.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I downloaded audition and it pretty *****en
I like it >.>
What the point of leveling?
Honestly, none really except people start to take you seriously. I'm just a level 3 and pretty good, but no one takes me seriously due to that Level 3 stamp.

That said, maybe I'll dl audition tonight. Should I get american or SEA? OR BOFF?!?!
BOFF. I have BOFF :D

Name on Audition: Ryyudo

Top Bottom