• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
jamaal how does i get the version you got
I think i got the american cause i was dancing to flowbots and yeah no handlebars breakdance xD

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Isn't Audition that DDR thingy...?

I might have played it once. Is it for Mac? :D :D :D

*googles*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, I played this before. Not for Mac though...

*sigh, returns to not playing the games everyone else plays*

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
****ing physics, somebody send me a ****ing pocket asian like ferdi or some **** like that. I need the help.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Anyone know how to make Audition play in windowed mode? This is annoying, not being able to switch between IM and a game. D:

I dun wanna use d3d windower unless I have to.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You're brownnite, right? When you log into a channel, I'm pretty sure you just enter my name into the bar on the left of the text box, and then type whatever.

Still haven't played a single song. Grrr...

EDIT: What the FUCK?!? It keeps going to this little pop-up screen right before a song, then suddenly closes.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
what game is this 0.0 ... *looks back a page or two*
oh and i'm tired of playing smash with people who suck and i'm tired of wifi cus its gay. so i'm gunna hang out with you guys like i do like once every great while, wether or not you like it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
The AuditionSEA site is having some errors, Jam. I went there before, and tried DLing the file, only to have it corrupt every single time after like... 1 second of dl time. Pretty gay.

EDIT: Heibrahi, I think I may have left my 360 at your place. I can't find it here. Any chance?

Halfro

Smash Rookie
YO COOL KIDS!

Check it and give some feedback:

Friday the 13TH: SLAUGHTER PRACTICE!

When:
03-13-09

Where:
Red and Jerrys
1840 W. Oxford Ave
Sheridan, CO 80110

Telephone:
303-783-0655

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
OTHER - Whatever the community wants really.

Cost:
$5

http://www.redandjerrys.com/content/view/118/83/

Wanted to get peoples feedback on this one. I remembered about Red and Jerrys from awhile back and gave them a call. For those that dont know, Red and Jerrys is a arcade/Bar and Grill. The event hall I was looking at (link above) seats 40 people and is $100 dollars to rent for the night. The place closes at 12am. We could be there from 5pm untill 12pm, gaming, eating, drinking or whatever. What do you guys think? If there is enough interest we could all just pitch in a few bucks and have a really good CASUAL time. You guys in?

p.s. They have all kinds of food options too, if people are interested. This one caught my eye:

BBQ Buffet
Chicken, Beef, BBQ Sauce, Beans, Corn Bread

Additions
Salad Bar
Caesar Salad
BBQ Ribs
Shredded Pork
Hot Links
Cole Slaw or Potato Salad
Corn Cobbettes

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Audi America, lol. Played Ballroom dance for the last few hours and r@ped so much face that people were saying I was hacking.

The song is slow as
****! how could you NOT Perfect?
Seriously guys...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Meno wins for referencing the Mac Gamer video. Did you beat the little apple puzzle?

Also, that sounds awesome Halfro. Brawl would be fun to have there, as that game gets better after drinking. The other games I probably wouldn't enter, but I'd play casuals since I'm trying to learn them. I'd be down to pitch in to rent the place.

Jamaal can pretend
To dance better than small kids
But only online.

Top Bottom