• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
...everyone just watches vids of the "best" players on youtube and copies their gimmicks, so it's like you're playing the same person over and over again. Obviously, Tim/Jeris/Nite/etc are exceptions to this, as they do their own thing and it works, but that's the Brawl community in a nutshell. ...
Hey! >=C EDIT:
... Obviously, Tim/Jeris/Nite/Zen are exceptions to this, as they do their own thing and it works...

Mindless players looking to make a name for themselves.
The Game of Life...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'll try my luck with a melee MM. :D

And Tony, don't worry about it. Next time I'll try not to poke so much at you, I didn't know interwebs could make you angry faced.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
man oh man, i never was good at melee, i like brawl better, never got into wavedashing and all that, i better start practicing my brawl skills, haven't played in awhile!! stop all the fighting! no hate no hate!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I stopped reading your post as soon as I saw Lyn's name in it, Ken. Not playing that game with you. I hadn't practiced, so stop pretending like I was. The day I was playing like ****, I came in from the cold. Remember how your hands being cold used to matter?

I'll MM anyone that has **** with me. Nite, I skimmed over your post but didn't actually read it, but I'll play Sheik v Falcon anytime. Pretty sure I 2-0'ed ya in a tournament with her, FD being one of the stages we played on.

So yeah, MM in Melee for anyone interested.

Sorry for getting angry faced at ya, Demo. ****'s been getting real in life lately, so I may have overreacted.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just read Heibrahi's post. Why's he gotta go and be mature like that? He even mentioned my Falco. D: D: D:

Maaaaaaaan, now I wanna play Melee again. D: D: D:

Sorry for being a **** to anyone I've been a **** to.

I stopped reading your post as soon as I saw Lyn's name in it, Ken. Not playing that game with you. I hadn't practiced, so stop pretending like I was. The day I was playing like ****, I came in from the cold. Remember how your hands being cold used to matter?

I'll MM anyone that has **** with me. Nite, I skimmed over your post but didn't actually read it, but I'll play Sheik v Falcon anytime. Pretty sure I 2-0'ed ya in a tournament with her, FD being one of the stages we played on.

Sorry for getting angry faced at ya, Demo. ****'s been getting real in life lately, so I may have overreacted.
sorry but dont you remember that guitar incident everyone else does

and no johns about the cold and i was drunk and i still beat your ***

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice

xD
we have only played 3 times in tourney
at the dojo
in that random place
and when i beat you at my house
I have never played you in tourney after those >.>
I dont know where you are getting this from
And the ones you did win sheik was not there xD
And I actually have people backing me up on this

And i see you edited your post >.>
Good man <.<
Cause i was actually not a total ****
you ****

Omg pro edit-You didnt edited you just made another post

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I have noticed the tendency of this thread to become very silly. I am warning it now to cease this action. I will now distract everyone with this shocking fact:

Jamaal has never seen Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I have noticed the tendency of this thread to become very silly. I am warning it now to cease this action. I will now distract everyone with this shocking fact:

Jamaal has never seen Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail!
what a gross pig
and a fatget

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
MM = money match. Betting on the results of whatever was proposed. In this case, pushup competitions and pikmin speed runs. AT THE SAME TIME!

korgoth

Smash Rookie
i got bored so heres some puns...
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
the cross eyed teacher had trouble controlling her pupils
the sign outside the rehab center said keep off the grass

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
What the **** happened here?

I come back to the thread for more drama than a ****ing middle school dance. Not happening, I want more talk of things like going to Atlanta and The Bay for FRXII and Genesis. I want more talk of smashfests since we haven't had one in forever.

And since when we become *****es and start bringing personal **** onto smashboards? That **** needs to end. We are older than that.

So, I want more bad puns from Korgoth, less nun-flaming, now give me what I want.

Also, I want to play more GG, as Mac being in town has me wanting to not be the worst in CO at the game anymore.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
MM = money match. Betting on the results of whatever was proposed. In this case, pushup competitions and pikmin speed runs. AT THE SAME TIME!
Ahh I see. kool kool. =]

i got bored so heres some puns...
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
the cross eyed teacher had trouble controlling her pupils
the sign outside the rehab center said keep off the grass

wow thats pretty good 0.0.!

What the **** happened here?

I come back to the thread for more drama than a ****ing middle school dance. Not happening, I want more talk of things like going to Atlanta and The Bay for FRXII and Genesis. I want more talk of smashfests since we haven't had one in forever.

And since when we become *****es and start bringing personal **** onto smashboards? That **** needs to end. We are older than that.

So, I want more bad puns from Korgoth, less nun-flaming, now give me what I want.

Also, I want to play more GG, as Mac being in town has me wanting to not be the worst in CO at the game anymore.

I wanna play some brawl!!!! Or melee.
Im better at brawl though since I dont own melee and I havnt played it in FOREVER 0.0. And my accuracy with Jiggs down B suks!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
haha
Zen if you down air someone and the last hit trips
REST!! xD

Mikezor inspired me xD

B!tches love haikus
So i heard you like mudkips
Tim is a fat get

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Bad joke alert:

Don't be mad

Get Glad.

*Edit*

Steve, why haven't we shot the breeze lately?

Top Bottom