• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My skills have nothing to do with your lack of. :psycho:
What skillz, mangz? I mean, you're good at making everyone feel better, but beyond that. D: D: D:

Well, that and the whole bear thing. Everyone in CO digs that ****.

That's right. Tony has no family.
I get it. It's because I was adopted and don't have a father. D: D: D:

NFTMM

NFTMM

NFTMM

NFTMM

NFTMM!

NFTMM!!

NFTMM!!!

I hope that is stuck in your head for the rest of the week. Every time you get hungry, every time you reach for something to drink, and every time you decide to indulge in more... pleasurable recreation, I hope you think of that phrase.

D:<!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Cutthroat Ranbat 6​

Address: 7350 North Broadway, Denver, CO 80221
Date: Saturday, Sunday Febuary 21, 22 2009
Directions: For directions to the Westwood campus please call 303-426-7000

Website: http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat6.php

Registration Starts:
Starts - Saturday and Sunday – 10:00am

Tournament Start Time:

Tournaments starts at Saturday 11:00am - Block A

-Smash Bros. Teams
-Gears of War 2 (2 v 2)
Note:
-Teams will consist of 16 people
-First Come First Serve
-If you play in the first block you can ONLY play in the second block if space is available

Tournaments starts at Saturday 2:00pm - Block B

-Smash Bros. Brawl - Singles
-PC Games - BattleField Event (Team 1 vs Team 2)
Note:
-Teams will consist of 16 people
-First Come First Serve

Tournaments starts at Sunday 12:00noon - Block C

-HALO 3 (2 v 2)
-Soul Calibur 4 - Novice Division

*Note: This division will be for those individuals who have no tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series.

*Novice Division players have the choice to play in the experience division if they choose.

*Novice division players will play in a seperate tournament to win a prize but the money that they pay for the pot goes towards the experience division.

*Winner of the novice division tournament CANNOT EVER play in the novice event section.

*Tournament will be single elimination best 2 out of 3

Tournaments starts at Sunday 2:00pm - Block C

Soul Calibur 4 - Experience Divsion
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Street Fighter 4

Games:

3D:
Soul Calibur 4

2D:

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter 4 HD Remix
Smash Bros. Brawl

First Person Shooter:

HALO 3
Gears of War 2

Music:

Rock Band 2

PC Games:

-Battlefield

Price / Prizes:

Casual Play:

$10 entry fee per person / $20 per 2 v 2 team
Note: If you are entering just the PC games or Battle of the Bands it will be $10 entry fee for either one

Tournament Fee:

Tournament Fee - $5 pot fee per tournament - Fighting Games - $15 total fee
Tournament Fee - $20 pot fee per team - HALO 3/ Gears of War 2 - $40 total fee

Soul Calibur 4:
Prize: 1st - 70% and prize, 2nd - 30%

Smash Bros. Brawl

Guilty Gear Accent Core:

Street Fighter 4

HALO 3 / Gears of War 2
Prize: 1st - 85% and prize, 2nd - 15%

Rock Band 2 - Battle of the Bands
Prize: TBA

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I don't know whether I was just insulted or complimented.

*edit*

Tony, we all know I have crazy mad skills. Just not in smash........angry fei long face >:0

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But Nite, all I noticed were people that couldn't place spittin' game like they could. No fun in wasting time on them.

Demo, one word for your Fei Long: Honda. Also, in b4 you act like your Honda can beat mine. Pretty sure it stopped winning after I learned to Ochio, lolololol.

EDIT: Ravin, I found some Springs players for you. What's your phone number?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think you're suffering from MOS, Demo. Common symptoms include overestimation of value, mild dementia, and having the lamest night-life in the landlocked states. If you are experiencing any of these, or find yourself in those silly little suits with the adorable bicycle helmets, it is strongly recommended relocating to a state with a much lower concentration of the infected.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I seem to be alive.

Eli, stop flipping out over me being gone. Homeless people disappear all the time, its nothing special.

Im not sure why there is a huge **** fight going on in our thread anymore, but I want in.

Oh and does anyone know the dates for the vegass tourney? Cause If I go anywhere in march, it will be to final round in Atlanta.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I think you're suffering from MOS, Demo. Common symptoms include overestimation of value, mild dementia, and having the lamest night-life in the landlocked states. If you are experiencing any of these, or find yourself in those silly little suits with the adorable bicycle helmets, it is strongly recommended relocating to a state with a much lower concentration of the infected.
You don't need to be good to trash talk, you're living proof......you think you're better than 4th place :laugh:

But really, we should HDR soon.

Steve, tourney in vegas is June 14th.

And on a serious note, don't make fun of my religion, nothing pisses me off more. I can handle fun and games with insults to me, but not my religion. Unless I'm the one saying them.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
T_T She looks like my old kitty
WHY IS SHE GONE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And lawls at tonys joke berry nice comeback
about **** time

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Freya's a pretty name. Demo, you don't want me to make lawls at you, don't diminish my value. Just sayin', you piss me off, I'll make sure to do it right back. Nothing irks me more than scrubs talkin' like they're hot stuff, especially when they start talkin' crap to me after I've had their back.

Heibrahi, we need to get you a new kitty. And a jorb. Wanna come with me to a career fair on Thursday? No idea what they're offering, but hey, it's a chance.

Top Bottom