• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Who doesn't?

I can't remember what place you or Chap got at that tournament, Tim. Mind reminding me? All I can really remember is you losing to Erg. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, it was Melee. I don't really remember what anyone aside from the people that cared placed.

EDIT EDIT: And Mikezor.

SUPER EDIT: I'm so bored I'm playing Brawl WFC. Why can't I just get to sleep?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'll brawl WFC with you today :D

*edit*

NM, I'm going to a tourney. Hurrah UTAH! For having tourneys more than once every two months :)

I still love CO moar though:bee::bee::bee::bee:
:bee::bee::bee::bee:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Who doesn't?

I can't remember what place you or Chap got at that tournament, Tim. Mind reminding me? All I can really remember is you losing to Erg. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, it was Melee. I don't really remember what anyone aside from the people that cared placed.

EDIT EDIT: And Mikezor.

SUPER EDIT: I'm so bored I'm playing Brawl WFC. Why can't I just get to sleep?
I got 7th, after losing to Ferdi and Mikezor.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ohsnap. Thought you lost to Erg that tourney. My bad.

Anyway, the Persona MMO is open beta now. People should sign up, mmhmm.

EDIT: Character - Lucera, Server - Cerberus (liek there's any other server)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I heard your piano music, I wanted to kill myself slowly by swimming in a vat of mercury.

*edit*

I keed

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Well how come he no calls me?
How come you no calls him?

In fact, why don't we talk anymore kaze? Ever since you got into the "cool" crowd and started drinking, it's like you decided I wasn't good enough to be your friend. I had my suspicions when you threw me into the car of your truck, tied my feet together, and threw me into the river. And now they're confirmed because you gave me that one look you do when you obviously think they need to shower.

*edit*

Hey guys, HDR party late tonight? M I Right?

*edit 2*
Bad grammar DDR fix

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So I just finished getting ***** very thoroughly by a Snake player named Rom123. Anyone heard of him? If not, we need to get our **** together in time for Cali, or we're just going to embarrass ourselves.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
The online lag isn't too bad.........

But yeah, Tony, you're the one who said you don't need to practice for brawl....................

And I can't HDR, sorry, last minute date.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
So I just finished ****** very thoroughly a Snake player named Rom123. Anyone heard of him? If not, tony need to get his **** together in time for Cali, or he's just going to embarrass himself.

So I just finished getting ***** very thoroughly by a Snake player named Rom123. Anyone heard of him? If not, we need to get our **** together in time for Cali, or we're just going to embarrass ourselves.
again with this i thought i told you to stop including us with your *** getting *****......

we are good

you practice we didnt get ***** by him

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Ha, we all know that it's going to be Tim, Ferdi, Nite, Jeris, or Khadir that win. Most likely Jeris (if he goes)

Tony realizes this, and is going to use the excuse "I never play brawl" when he loses. Which is why he now is using the excuse "You don't need to practice brawl."

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
No! Not Demo's feed! He needs that for his pigeons!
Too good Riyoyo.

And Demo I <3s you, but not quite as much as nite$.... which is only because we had some moments together ;).

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The Fighter Frenzy PROMO AND AFTERMATH video is up. Take a look at how Cutthroat does what it does and what Cutthroat and the NVGA is about!!

Go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Erg_o4xcY...re=channel_page

Check it out!!!!!!
Steve looks scuuuurd.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
**** that guy must have torn Tony a new ******* so much that it changed his life. Or its like El Topo and Tony has to win the heart of the girl he likes by beating the 3 masters and he just got owned by the first one. XD

hopefully it didn't change your life as much having to address yourself as Anthony because its the correct way

maybe Tony has to train his *** off in the mountains to finally because the Legendary SuperDupaBrawl player he dreams of being

Top Bottom