• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello Dallas.. Vectorman here..Axe and Myself are interested in attending a tournament or big fest either here or any of the four states that corner Arizona....Axe and myself represent AZ melee in a small town Sierra Vista.. Sadly both of us leave during the time around March so we were hoping If Texas/New Mexico, California/Utah/Colorado are hosting anything before March that is somewhat big.. It'd be really nice and Axe and I are determined to find one upcoming.. Please if you have any information please post it in our SV AZ thread NO Brawl < all Melee and post there... We both really want to go out and see the world/community of Melee!....

Thank you! =)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hello Dallas.. Vectorman here..Axe and Myself are interested in attending a tournament or big fest either here or any of the four states that corner Arizona....Axe and myself represent AZ melee in a small town Sierra Vista.. Sadly both of us leave during the time around March so we were hoping If Texas/New Mexico, California/Utah/Colorado are hosting anything before March that is somewhat big.. It'd be really nice and Axe and I are determined to find one upcoming.. Please if you have any information please post it in our SV AZ thread NO Brawl < all Melee and post there... We both really want to go out and see the world/community of Melee!....

Thank you! =)
we are not Dallas
Hey, me too!

Only I can't sleep because Lyn is here and I can't take her home because my **** of a sister took the car and hasn't come back with it yet.

im not Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking.

11?
fixd

edit: hey ferdi

proedit: im just messing around

FerdiEdit: Hey ferdi...

uhm edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03hTVBBLBZ4&NR=1 wierd *** Majora's mask commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls8ac3rQWSs&feature=related

and wow i wished i played the spanish version of the game look : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAfBiOeb5mc&feature=related

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
The first one isn't a real commercial. I think it was in one of the Nintendo Power videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu1rQA3VsAY&feature=related

^That one is.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
This is Peachy on Eli's account.

HI COLORADO! <3 CBK SAYS "I WILL MM YOU ALL FOR 20 MONIES....you suck!"

Also, he will kick your *****, so get them to reno!

koikaze: <3 nite and Colorado needs to come to Nevada.

Peachy: i'm sure i could whoop all your guys **** too, you hella suck, and this chick will beat you down. <3, RenoSmash

koikaze: don't worry I beat her all the time =P

Peachy: only cause i don't give a **** when i play her. XD

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I too find someone or other to be lacking in skills in Super Smash Brothers Brawl as compared to myself. Your insults at my skills are amusing in their absurdity. Please note that my insults to your skills, however, are factual.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I too find someone or other to be lacking in skills in Super Smash Brothers Brawl as compared to myself. Your insults at my skills are amusing in their absurdity. Please note that my insults to your skills, however, are factual.
^This. Also, Utah is too good at getting together and smashing. CO could learn a couple of lessons here.

*Edit*

Over 1000 pages now *****es.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
It's a shame we know that all girls are liars, and therefore, could not ever possibly hope to beat us, despite their claims.
And this is why Tony likes the men.

I don't got time for this "trash talking" ****! I got more important things to do!

...It's time for my animal crackers!
Jamjam = too good?

Speaking of Jamjam... where the hell has the blackest smasher in Colorado gone?

Top Bottom