• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Btw, to anyone interested in donating plasma to get money for OK, give me your first and last name, and I'll make you an appointment Friday afternoon (4ish, maybe a little earlier/later for some). You'll need at least a picture ID, possibly two forms, and you have to be 18 or older. It's near the Aurora mall. More specific instructions later.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
TONY! GIVE ME A TEXT YOUR NUMBER. 303 641 8279.

this is ROMAN. **** IT. I still play Melee. I need to play more. Vincent only plays C.Falcon. and Im getting bored of it.

FERDI ANYONE, Lovo you lived closer.soo yeee..TEXT ME. *****es <3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Imma call you in a moment, Roman. Or text. Whatever.

Hay guize, for the donation, they're actually booked solid for newcomers.

HOWEVER!

We can show up on Monday at 7 AM and get physicals then. For anyone interested, lemme know.

You need a picture ID, your social security card, and proof of address.

Imma call you in a moment, Roman. Or text. Whatever.

Hay guize, for the donation, they're actually booked solid for newcomers.

HOWEVER!

We can show up on Monday at 7 AM and get physicals then. For anyone interested, lemme know.

You need a picture ID, your social security card, and proof of address.
dont you get extra money if you bring people

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I only do if you say I referred you. If you don't want to, that's fine. I'm just trying to make sure everyone that can go to OK will go to OK.

Roman, that number didn't work. D:

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I hate it when you're about to post something and your browser crashes

anyway,

Marronator: ROFL. ...I hate Maplestory

Igneous: Don't play brwals. You needz to teach me how to play SC4 when I get live this weekend..!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yang, if you wanna head over here, we can play GG for a while, then Tim is supposed to hit me up. Not entirely sure, but yeah. =/

Ken, I really need that book back. I have to go talk to the placement agency on Wednesday, and if I don't remember most of those drinks off the top of my head, I'm screwed. D:

Who are you?

*Edit*

Yes.
who the hell are you just a dumb brawl player right ???

Yang, if you wanna head over here, we can play GG for a while, then Tim is supposed to hit me up. Not entirely sure, but yeah. =/

Ken, I really need that book back. I have to go talk to the placement agency on Wednesday, and if I don't remember most of those drinks off the top of my head, I'm screwed. D:
ok

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Cool enough. If you wanna play some GG today too, we could prolly figure something out. Tim is going to be busy until tonight, apparently, and I'm going to be busy tonight, so no double T love. D:

Is LoVo's open for business?

Ravin

Smash Lord
Good stuff John. Ill defiantly come over again so long as we plan it Lol.

I am gonna try to go to Denver next month for Nites birthday, you wanna tag along?

Ravin

Smash Lord
sign me up tony
and **** ravin
next time i will beat that ***
Bull****

Bring it.

I have more combos now with Samus, Try a 0-75% combo mother ****er D:<

Dont pick BF, Starfox, D Plaza, or Any stage with a plateform for that matter, or your ****ed D:<

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Bull****

Bring it.

I have more combos now with Samus, Try a 0-75% combo mother ****er D:<

Dont pick BF, Starfox, D Plaza, or Any stage with a plateform for that matter, or your ****ed D:<
Pirate ship has platforms.

I believe the term you used was "Bring it."

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So, unfortunately due to some financial problems I am having which I would not like to discuss over this thread, I have to quit playing video games for possibly a long period of time.

Steve, can we meet monday or tuesday please and finalize the deal or can I at least get my stick back if not so I can try and get money.

Top Bottom