• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sam, PM me your phone number, I think it got erased out of my phone memory. I'll make sure Steve calls you tomorrow, since there's a 95% chance he'll show up at my house.

Does this mean no Sam at Oh snap? =(

Jebin_Zedalu

Smash Cadet
Woe is me, my name is used as a synonym for Whiner. D:

Anyway, I'll have to make sure it's all okay, but I might be able to come along, Ravin. Who on earth is Nites? :D

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
No snap at Oh Sam. But seriously, it does unfortunately. It's a long term fix that I have to go through if you REALLY want to know what it is just pm me and i'll tell you.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
He's this decent falco player, played M2K and stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JB4fB08G4
i do believe he said nites who is also me
i go by Heibrahi
Fez
Nite$
Nite
Nite!
Nites
Brown Nite
Brown nizzle
Jesus
El chuy
Lemon lime princess
LLP
Lime
Lime$
SupaLime
Lame
Obama
Kb jr.
hyrulewarriorx
Smelly Judas
That crappy May player
Refried Nite
and Refried Dreams
o.o i get lots of nicknames
And some people call me a space cowboy. . .

and most importantly i am +1

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Bull****

Bring it.

I have more combos now with Samus, Try a 0-75% combo mother ****er D:<

Dont pick BF, Starfox, D Plaza, or Any stage with a plateform for that matter, or your ****ed D:<
No such thing as combos in Brawl. No one is afraid of you. All we have to do is pick D3 and 0-999% your ***. What's that? You have a combo that goes to 75? Even if it did exist, infinite>>>you.

Just sayin'.

I wasnt Samus.
You're right. That's why you didn't get humiliated!

Banned stage.
Incorrect. Pirate Ship is still allowed.

Cannonballs ***** me.
Lern2stagewatch. OR LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SHOUT OUT TO WATCH FOR CANNONBALLS!

Ness's Dair is broken.
10trufackts.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I was told its Banned. I looked at a "list", so many ****ing lists, Saying it was banned.
Its hard to avoid Cannballs when you have roughly 20 people shouting in your ears.

No such thing as combos in Brawl. No one is afraid of you.
Nite apparently is :p. Try to infinity me. Ill camp that **** till no tomorrow. Zair > Any and all projectiles.
Cant grab what you can't get.
No combos? Lawl?
i go by

Obama
WTF?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
tony didnt yoy get canonball combod by me >.> its not easy dodging

and ravin im trying to make people vote for him with that name and peer pressure taunts

aaaaand where is the gaming hapening today?

Ravin

Smash Lord

and ravin im trying to make people vote for him with that name and peer pressure taunts

Lol. ^.^b Cannonballs own too much.

And Srsly? go Obama!

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Ewww, Junction....
How is GJ disgusting? Is it because of the old people? To put this tournament simple there is Free for all round and 1vs.1 round and the winners of both will verse for 1st place in a 1vs.1 round. The 1vs.1 round is more important than the FFA one but if your good at FFA then you might be able to place high.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright,

In terms of people having beef for no reason, at least Nite can trash talk in person. Seriously children, if you have problems with me, either keep them inside or say what they are right now.

I'm generally a nice guy, and the people that actually know me that are/were in the crew (Tony, Tim, Steve, Jam Jam, and kazekage) could at least give me reasons why they would have problems.

Nite, still waiting for what you have to say. Is it because I picked Hannenbow twice for funsies? Did that set you off? Or is it because I talk back when you're being a douche, (remind me when you weren't being a douche to me?). From what I hear your reasons are "I don't know, I just don't like him." Seriously, grow up.

I'll be civil around you, just do the same. Reshpeckt pepple.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
I actually wasn't kidding so I think that might have to do with it a little bit or they could just be bored. Also Demolisho I was talking about the tournament I'm hosting and I'm trying out a new ruleset I posted a link to it a little while ago. I have tried it once and it was huge success but there was only around 20 people at that tournament so I'm hoping to try it with more people on this get go. Especially since my group is getting the word around. So thats why I was talking about FFA.

Alright,

In terms of people having beef for no reason, at least Nite can trash talk in person. Seriously children, if you have problems with me, either keep them inside or say what they are right now.

I'm generally a nice guy, and the people that actually know me that are/were in the crew (Tony, Tim, Steve, Jam Jam, and kazekage) could at least give me reasons why they would have problems.

Nite, still waiting for what you have to say. Is it because I picked Hannenbow twice for funsies? Did that set you off? Or is it because I talk back when you're being a douche, (remind me when you weren't being a douche to me?). From what I hear your reasons are "I don't know, I just don't like him." Seriously, grow up.

I'll be civil around you, just do the same. Reshpeckt pepple.
i hate you because your

gay
bad spelling
a brawl player
referring to tony tim steve jam jam and gay to an actual "crew"
thinking that tony is actually cool
you think i wont talk **** to your face
made fun of my former team mate
think melee sucks
and you dont like TMV

Edit: erg is gay too

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
actually Ken, I think he meant that out of all the smash crew in general, those were the only people that have been around him more than once or twice.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ken just ♥s talking ****. He can prolly back it up most times, but more often than not, it's for funsies.

...I think.

I got cannonball combo'd by the stage, and it really was my own fault. I figured I'd be invincible for longer. D:

I still won. And hit you with dsmash.

WHICH REMINDS ME!

I KILLED WITH JIGGZ DSMASH! **** IS TOO GOOD!

Ravin, don't act like you're hard to grab. You're not.

EDIT:

Allow me to save Denver some time. For the Junction tournament, this is all you need to know:

It will be a $10 entry and the prizes go like this
1st Place = 50% of all entrys
2nd place= $20 GamerzPlanet gift card
3rd place = $10 entry back
Until that shapes up, we're a no-show. Especially if teams isn't going down.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Allow me to save Denver some time. For the Junction tournament, this is all you need to know:
Until that shapes up, we're a no-show. Especially if teams isn't going down.
I understand your sentiment but know were making pretty much nothing on the tournament so were not trying to steal money from you guys. The cost of reserving the room for that many people and the cost of flyers was over $200 and I understand if you don't want to drive 400 miles for a 40 person tournament. Thats the main reason were throwing this one so we don't have to drive 400 miles cause if we really wanted to go to a professional tournament we would of just gone to one of CCCT (We have once before and it was a blast it just ended up draining our wallets.) So if any player is looking for a fun Brawl tournament and is in the area of Grand Junction at the time head over.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Well, the Denver scene doesn't feel like driving all the way to Yucky Junction for a tourney with strange rules, strange pot distro, and no teams. For people out in butt-****-nowhere-ville this seems like a fine tourney that I would encourage those people to attend.

Top Bottom