• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
That is preferred. Also I think everyone is still monitoring(to a degree) this thread. I mean I just posted that 10 minutes ago and had 2 responses in 5 minutes. At 4 am to boot lol. Anywho. How did people's Christmas go?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Zajice and I are usually up this late. And I just happened to post after he did.

$20, Pants, Angry Byrds. Italian Dinner instead of turkey or any other traditional christmas food.
Nothing special, just how I like it.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Italian food is delicious. And yes while I enjoy the "good will towards men" I see this time of year as a perfect time to spend it with loved ones more so than getting stuff. I did however get new tires for christmas and that was about it.(Which I needed as my car's tires had the wires coming through.)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Since I didn't post it here yet:
2 Shirts, ten bucks, a pack of oreos, and a revelation. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Outside a break from the normality of Christmas presents of clothes and money, my cousin taught me a female Korean pop group dance as a Christmas present. Sweatiest Christmas ever.

... Snow cookies?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Hannukah. :D
Got a bunch of money, a couple of gift cards, some manga from my sister, and that's about it. Nowadays my family just gives me money so I can get my own gifts.
Ate at Spice China on Christmas, had a massive amount of food.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Oh. Your present is in the kitchen ... lemme just go get it."

"Here. It's an orange. Your favorite."

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Didn't get much, but didn't want anything either; I'm content with living and actually spending time with my family since it was the first Christmas since I moved out.

But I got many intangible gifts. For 3 days and 2 nights, Emily and I baked cookies/cupcakes and decorated them. On the 24th, we went to Christmas Eve service and gave them out to (mainly) little kids and others. The faces of those kids is what made all those long nights of baking/making/decorating worth it.

REGARDING ZOURNAMENT PT.3

We CANNOT have it this winter. If you need a reason, it's family. Nothing else.

However, we will (90%) be having Z3 during the spring time during everyone's spring break.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got an ipod nano and portal 2, which was much more than I was expecting, so that's cool.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just microwave popcorn. If it was bucket, I'd be a lot more excited.

But yeah, I ate pretty much all the sweets already. Ramen assures I need not go to the store for 3 months.

Now I have 3 boxes of microwave popcorn tho.

Rizen

Smash Legend
At least you won't go hungry anytime soon. Unless your microwave breaks somehow. :applejack:
For some reason ^this line sounds very funny:laugh:. IDK why.

Spending time with my family was the best part for me too. I had family from Texas and another state that I'm drawing a blank on, come up to visit.

My Mom and Grandma are buying me a drafting table :awesome: but I didn't get any big gifts besides that. My abuela, who is really my great aunt, made me a scarf. It's weird how much things like that mean to you after you've learned that people won't be around forever.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I wasn't really trying to be funny though... :applejack:
I didn't think you were necessarily, for some weird reason that stuck me as funny. It's not that funny which is why it's weird that I thought it was. No connections, associations or inside jokes.
*shrug*

Bees!

Smash Ace
Couldn't come to fight night
I really miss all of the smash community in CO though. If only I could go to more things. But money/car/life johns.

Top Bottom