• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Look Steam my name is back to normal you won't have any problems figuring out who I am anymore ... hopefully!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The current tier list - MK and with peach in low mid, marth in high tier, olimar a few spots higher, and fox and wolf in high tier.

Snake will probably go back to being above diddy, because the bbr is ******** (no offense espy).

Rizen

Smash Legend
A large reason Wolf is as high as he's ranked currently was Wolf has a (relatively) good, -1 MU with MK.
I think he'll go down since he worse vs most other high tiers.
:059:

Bees!

Smash Ace
ROB will not move. He gets **** on by the remaining high tier.

Also I am losing interest in Brawl a little. Most of the scene acting like a bunch of damn idiots over MK being banned. Also top players showing their true colors over the ban. Part of what put the final nail in the coffin for me was watching Steam try to hype Utah for one of our tourneys only to have one of Utah's players act like a scum**** towards him. Obviously a community effort of promoting healthy competition through competing against rival states was his goal. But that idiot was more content to measure his epeen to compensate for any of his shortcomings. Rather than actually promoting healthy growth; he would rather hold on cowardly to a win that _X_ nabbed for him 2 years ago. Some of the most shameful behavior lately has arisen from the Smash community and every time I see this type of behavior I feel saddened that the stereotype of the smash community childish antics is being played out in reality. Right now I am loving Marvel and the community overall seems pretty mature. I probably will still play Brawl competitively but as of right now current events and actions from Manchildren are ruining my enjoyment and Marvel is steadily becoming more appealing as well. Part of it also most likely has to do with the fact that I am the only Brawl player in Colorado Springs really that actually plays vBrawl. While there are at least 10-15(easily) other dedicated UMvC3 players for me to play with in the Springs and the scene is very active. The negative behavior really doesn't apply a whole lot to the Smash Brawl community in CO. You guys are and have always been great. But outside of this state I mostly see are losers thinking that because they are good at a ****ing video game, that it is okay for them to say some of the worst and most arrogant garbage to demean players that come from other states that aren't as developed as them. It is to the point where their core attitude towards other scenes is very much equivalent to a class system that you would have expected to see in the middle ages. With the Top class of the rich noblemen East coast sitting on top because they are good at something that in no way makes them a better person or puts them in a position to talk down to and make personal attacks on over a video game, the response they have to the other scenes is as selfish and appropriate as "Let them eat cake"

tl;dr Brawl interest dwindling, community antics(outside of CO) to partially to blame. Marvel interest that already was growing now skyrocketing.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Giant Wall of Text appears! Size modifier gives it +10 intimidation!

tl;dr assist appears! Size modifier -20 intimidation!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sucks that you feel that way Bees, but every community has its *******s. Shame you had to meet Brawl's. :applejack:

Bees!

Smash Ace
>implying you are Dan's troll dad
Facebook tells me that I am his dad so that most likely is the case. XD

Sucks that you feel that way Bees, but every community has its *******s. Shame you had to meet Brawl's. :applejack:
Ya unfortunately this has been a long time in the making. This isn't something that just happened overnight.

Also a shame you had to live in the same state as one of them.
You probably didn't read my post lol. I don't have an issue with anyone in CO. I may have had issues with you in the past(small ones) but none that would change anything about how I view the community. Also I find you endearing at times. :) Other times you are downright likable.

I may be interested in Brawl more in the future. But right now I feel frustration with what I see going on when our state tries to get our scene on track.(The actions of other states.)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Photoshopped

EDIT: After looking at your profile, for some reason it has my name listed without a URL. Yay Facebook bugs :/

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan can tell from a few pixels and having seen quite a few shops in his time.

Top Bottom